ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple business plan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shrikant
Newly Registered

Multiple business plan

Post by shrikant » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:03 am

Can I show more than one business plan and show that I will be making more investments other than 50K even though I have only 50K in the account now, since I have 3 different business plans ready for my ideas which I want to launch in the next, has anyone put in more than one business plan?

sarahstone
Newly Registered

Re: Multiple business plan

Post by sarahstone » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:39 am

Don't you think it's just better to stick to one business plan so you don't give HO any opportunity to find fault with your application? If I were you though, I'll just stick to one. Better safe than sorry.

Aliraza

Post by Aliraza » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:52 am

Brother Stick with One Business Plan.If you provide them loads of information they get confuse.

It,s better to keep things simple which help,s the caseworker to take a easy decision.

All the best

Regards

shrikant
Newly Registered

Post by shrikant » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:02 am

thank you both..