ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Oral or Papers Appeal?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahionline

Oral or Papers Appeal?

Post by shahionline » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Hi,
Could any body tell me which method of Appeal take longer? Oral or Papers Base. Thank you

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Oral or Papers Appeal?

Post by Amber » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Same, I'd always say go for an oral hearing.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:29 pm

oral hearing is the best way for successful result i my self went for oral hearing without barrister and my appeal has been allowed

sam321

Post by sam321 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Can you please tell what is the reason of refusal?

shahionline

Post by shahionline » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:42 pm

sam321 wrote:Can you please tell what is the reason of refusal?
Hi, I got refusal based on very silly reasons,
1) Why there is transaction of 26,000 pounds from your another UK Bank Account to Saving Account only month before from your apply.
2) They asked me If I can submit further or updated documents before Interview, So I take new Letter from Bank of 50,000 pounds, they asked that why the amount still same in the second letter.
3) You have copy one topic from Internet in your whole business plan, while I copied that topic of few lines for reference.
4) my business was Marketing Consultancy, I bought few images for website frontage banner to make the website attractive, Caseworker asked me that why you put those men pictures on front page while they not your employers, lolz, silly reason.
5) one of my contract was with Tobacco Company Ltd, the total amount of contract was 1200 pounds, caseworker asked me that why such a small tobacco shop spend 1200 pounds on marketing and on website, while the Tobacco shop is not a small shop but they are wholesaler. strange reason
6) As you said in Interview that I searched few businesses on 192.com and then contacted them personally and sign the contracts with two of them. so we can see it is not so easy to get contract like this. again senseless reason.
7) as you said that you worked 1 year as HR Manager and one year as Marketing Manager, but this is not enough experience for Marketing consultant even you have MBA degree from Coventry University

pkmoody
Newly Registered

Post by pkmoody » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi, first of all very well done, secondly I got refusal on similar grounds, almost all points of refusal are same . I will be so thankful if you can advise me on this pleaseee.

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello Shahi,
Even I got the refusal on the same grounds. Can you please tell me how did you lodge your appeal without a barrister/lawyer?
Could you please tell me the complete process from lodging to hearing?
Do we have to submit a bundle and write witness statement how does it all go? Please guide urgently.
Thanks
NB
shahionline wrote:
sam321 wrote:Can you please tell what is the reason of refusal?
Hi, I got refusal based on very silly reasons,
1) Why there is transaction of 26,000 pounds from your another UK Bank Account to Saving Account only month before from your apply.
2) They asked me If I can submit further or updated documents before Interview, So I take new Letter from Bank of 50,000 pounds, they asked that why the amount still same in the second letter.
3) You have copy one topic from Internet in your whole business plan, while I copied that topic of few lines for reference.
4) my business was Marketing Consultancy, I bought few images for website frontage banner to make the website attractive, Caseworker asked me that why you put those men pictures on front page while they not your employers, lolz, silly reason.
5) one of my contract was with Tobacco Company Ltd, the total amount of contract was 1200 pounds, caseworker asked me that why such a small tobacco shop spend 1200 pounds on marketing and on website, while the Tobacco shop is not a small shop but they are wholesaler. strange reason
6) As you said in Interview that I searched few businesses on 192.com and then contacted them personally and sign the contracts with two of them. so we can see it is not so easy to get contract like this. again senseless reason.
7) as you said that you worked 1 year as HR Manager and one year as Marketing Manager, but this is not enough experience for Marketing consultant even you have MBA degree from Coventry University