ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - PEO Next month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

5fifty5
Newly Registered

ILR - PEO Next month

Post by 5fifty5 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi,
I will be going for an appointment next month and have a few questions about the cohabitation documents.

1. Added my wife's name to electricity and gas account - getting back dated letters from provider under our names

2. Letter from HO for successful T1 application addressed to both of us at same address

3. Wife's payslips and P60's

4. Our NHS cards

5. Wife's Bank statements

6. Letter from Council stating we have been living at this address since 2011 ( I don't have previous year's council tax bills since I wasn't bothered to keep them and didn't realise I will need them for ILR)

Will these be enough to show cohabitation?

My wife's degree appears in the PB calculator. Does this mean she doesn't have to take the test?

Lastly, the only sticking point is the paid annual leave. Does this require a letter from employers? Or can I list them myself and refer to passport stamps?

Thanks in advance

dk2011

Re: ILR - PEO Next month

Post by dk2011 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm

For PBS dependent ILR you need cohabitation proof since last VISA extension only. So, you are fine.
Normally , for limited paid annual leaves you don't need any letter . If you can get it easily go for it.
Your wife still needs to give LIUK test.

5fifty5
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - PEO Next month

Post by 5fifty5 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 am

Thanks for the quick reply dk2011. Really appreciate it.

My only concern was getting 1 bill for period of 2 years i.e. 1 paper bill dated from Jan 2012 to March 2014 - is that going to be a concern?

We've both taken LITUK test a while back. I had listed the sticking points.