ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) - Proof of Absences

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mehul25
Newly Registered

SET(O) - Proof of Absences

Post by mehul25 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Dear Members,

I am applying for my ILR in April 2014.

Do i need to provide any documents if my absence is less than 180 days ?

I know its stupid question but in guidance it says you must provide evidence for your paid annual leave. But doesnt say that we need it if absences are less than 180.

your help much appreciated.

Thanks.
Mehul.

aatulgoel
Newly Registered

Re: SET(O) - Proof of Absences

Post by aatulgoel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Just got my ILR on 13th Feb, did not submit any proof, All I added was a letter from employer stating my annual leave.

I can give a template for the letter if you would want that.

megasxlr_vnky
Newly Registered

Post by megasxlr_vnky » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:32 am

aatulgoel wrote:Just got my ILR on 13th Feb, did not submit any proof, All I added was a letter from employer stating my annual leave.

I can give a template for the letter if you would want that.
hi,
firstly congrats for ilr...

could u please post the edited letter over here..i can copy from that... and also i wanna ask you that on what category did you submited your ilr... and also does ukba check specifically on the soc code mentioned on the employer letter... your help would be appresiated... many thanks in advance...

mehul25
Newly Registered

Post by mehul25 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi aatulgoel,

Thanks for your response. It will be great if you can post the template, Really appreciate it.

Thanks.