ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Call After Receiving BRP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MUmer
Newly Registered

Interview Call After Receiving BRP

Post by MUmer » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi,

I have been reading on this forum from last few weeks, this is my first post. I applied for entrepreneur visa 50k as a team. We applied on 5th december 2013, biomatrices done on 8th of december my team member received his BRP on 26th of december which was issued on 19th of december as it says on BRP. we had an email from caseworker on or after 20th of january asking for BRP back they said that BRP has been issued in error your case is still under process. we sent in back and today we received a letter saying that they will make a decision on our application till 31st of march and they gonna send us another letter for interview date and time. We are running an accountancy and HR consultancy company from home. i have few questions any help will be appreciated.

1. we have invested 10k in a running business which is not our business what evidence do we need for that and are we allowed to invest our money in any other business apart from our own business.
2. what type of questions they gonna ask in interview.
3. do we need to take any documentation with us for interview
4. do we have to produce our company's quarterly accounts or can we leave them to the end of year which will be October 2014.
5. our business bank account has recently been opened and we were taking payments as cash but now we are taking bank payments do we have to take the cash receipts with us?

if anyone need to ask anymore questions please do so. i will be waiting for any helpful suggestions have a good evening. :)

bizz123

Re: Interview Call After Receiving BRP

Post by bizz123 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Strange
Did your partner gets BRP only or u as well

Regards

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:01 pm

as you asked following,

1. we have invested 10k in a running business which is not our business what evidence do we need for that and are we allowed to invest our money in any other business apart from our own business.
4. do we have to produce our company's quarterly accounts or can we leave them to the end of year which will be October 2014.
5. our business bank account has recently been opened and we were taking payments as cash but now we are taking bank payments do we have to take the cash receipts with us?

1.you are not supposed to have a business as second business of which details you did not provide at the time of application you better of not showing the business you mentioned in 1 at the time of interview unless you have already disclosed the information at the time of application and business is operating at level 4 or above. it is otherwise comes under concealing the information may lead to negative decision made in your favor.
2. you can expect every question i.e. immigration history education, experience, source of funds there have been enough number of posts here where members pasted the list of questions they were put through at the time of their interviews.
3.you should take every document with you with the intention to hand in only if they ask if they do not you do not need to, as they already have what you provided at the time application.
4.it is something to do with how you show funds,if you provided a director loan agreement and spent some of funds you should produce ''to the date'' accounts where you could show how much amount of money has gone in as invested however if you at the time application claimed points having 50,000 out of 50,000 as available to invest you do not need to produce any evidence for the eve of interview but evidence money is available as it was at the time of application.
5. your this query is relevant to producing accounts, you are not supposed to withdraw money from business bank account unless a party you paid to, wanted cash money and you saved the bill,invoice made on company name and is shown in company accounts for the records and subsequent purposes. again if you still relying on 50,000 if you have available you do not need to reply on money invested but you should still show accounts as invested because there comes a time when you need to have your this visa extended.
thanks,

MUmer
Newly Registered

Post by MUmer » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:20 pm

[quote="bizz123"]Strange
Did your partner gets BRP only or u as well

Jus my partner got the BRP but we have sent it back now as requested

MUmer
Newly Registered

Post by MUmer » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:23 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:as you asked following,

1.you are not supposed to have a business as second business of which details you did not provide at the time of application you better of not showing the business you mentioned in 1 at the time of interview unless you have already disclosed the information at the time of application and business is operating at level 4 or above. it is otherwise comes under concealing the information may lead to negative decision made in your favor.
2. you can expect every question i.e. immigration history education, experience, source of funds there have been enough number of posts here where members pasted the list of questions they were put through at the time of their interviews.
3.you should take every document with you with the intention to hand in only if they ask if they do not you do not need to, as they already have what you provided at the time application.
4.it is something to do with how you show funds,if you provided a director loan agreement and spent some of funds you should produce ''to the date'' accounts where you could show how much amount of money has gone in as invested however if you at the time application claimed points having 50,000 out of 50,000 as available to invest you do not need to produce any evidence for the eve of interview but evidence money is available as it was at the time of application.
5. your this query is relevant to producing accounts, you are not supposed to withdraw money from business bank account unless a party you paid to, wanted cash money and you saved the bill,invoice made on company name and is shown in company accounts for the records and subsequent purposes. again if you still relying on 50,000 if you have available you do not need to reply on money invested but you should still show accounts as invested because there comes a time when you need to have your this visa extended.

thanx for your reply
if we read visa policy it states something to the effect that it is the visa given to an enterprenuer who invest in a business or businesses. that makes me think that one may invest in various businesses provided that your main business has not the capacity to intake 50 k .... what do you think?

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:26 pm

well... I think the topic is more into disclosing the information than having more than one businesses same time that off course entrepreneurs are allowed for according to their policy. you can choose to operate more than one businesses one way to do would be after the visa anything you do before the visa you should disclose.

hope you understand it before me.. scoring points having 50,000 as available is far more easy than relying on invested funds.
thanks,

MUmer
Newly Registered

Post by MUmer » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:38 pm

I understand what you are trying to say but if we didn't mention in our business plan about investments other than one business that doesn't mean we can't invest in any other business. We are running a consultancy firm from home at the minute and i don't think we can invest 50k in that sort of business within first year so we might as well invest our money somewhere so we can earn a bit of profit. i hope you understand, i was just wondering if someone experienced the same scenario so they can suggest something. :roll: Regards,