ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Late application in 2007. 10 years residence broke or not

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Late application in 2007. 10 years residence broke or not

Post by Zee ali » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:55 pm

hi
i have a query regarding one late extension application.

My student visa expired on 30 june 2007 but i post my further leave to remain application on 6th july 2007 and i got my student visa extension on 25th july 2007 without any problem.

Does this 5 or 6 days late application broke my 10 years long residency???????
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

vinny

Re: Late application in 2007. 10 years residence broke or no

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 pm

You should be okay (276B(v)).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Late application in 2007. 10 years residence broke or no

Post by Zee ali » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Thanks vinny
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided