ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saf786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by saf786 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Girl786 wrote:Spouse visa app
Applied 23/may/2013
On hold
27/nov/2013 provided additional doc
Hi everyone ! Hope u all fine . Well i want a help if some one can help me out . I had applied abt ages ago . N get a reply aftr 6 months seems like a joke lol. N now been 3 months i didnt gt any reply of my aap so clearly been 9 months dnt know wao is exactly going. I asked jerry emaild called as well buh answer was same that ur status online ill change keep on checking bla bla. I dnt understand what kinda managemnt and process is this actually . Anyone there to give any suggestion??
Hey girl786

Have u tried emailing visa enquiries ??
Reading your timeline line I can only suggest you wait until march 3-5th for the hearing and just pray it's in our favour.. You seem to be on the same boat as me.. I think if u did email visa enquiries your most likely to get the same reply as us all saying wer on hold and to wait until the hearing

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:04 pm

@Saf786
No i didnt emailed visa enquiries bc i think gerry is dealing with the information abt app status . Well what is this waiting for march ?? Can u explain me bc i ve no idea abt it . This is hell annoying to see these immigration ppl re taking hell of the time without bothering to tell the applicants abt the status . Anyways please let me knw wats march thingi ?? N wao else u think v cn do in ordr ti gt any info ??

xshayaanx

Post by xshayaanx » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:18 am

Applied 17-12-13
Case forwarded to BHC 03-01-14
Waiting.....
Applied 17-12-13
Forwarded to BHC 03-01-14
Waiting...

seeganesh
Newly Registered

Post by seeganesh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 am

Hi friends, I am planning to apply for spouse settlement visa....I have few doubts regarding English language requirements...... please confirm me that what are all the documents required for English language requirements.UK naric SOC is enough or we need to take IELTS. Please help me... Thanks.

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:45 am

Hi guys plz help
I'm helping my friend to apply his wife's and daughter visa got all required documents as I been through this process only thing not understand that his wife's and daughter will have to fill 1 form or different form as daughter is on only an year old can please any one help to explain which forms need to be fill as solicitors asking 500 pounds just to do that thankyou

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:11 pm

To Hope12

I dont think anyone knows the answer to that question, but from a guess i would say one form needs filling in. However i advise you to ask a solicitor for advise, they wont charge you if you just ask them that question, they will only charge if they fill in the form.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:14 pm

To seeganes

I think this link will answer your question for you

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... -tests.pdf

kbutt18
Newly Registered

Post by kbutt18 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Today i got a reply from bhc regarding my enquiry on the status of my application. Reply was quite weird they werent even able to find my recrord through the reference number they gave me. i re checked the reference number i emailed them, the reference number i provided was correct.There reply is pasted below.

Dear Mr Butt

Thank you for your email of 17 February 2014 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. We have been unable to trace your application from the information you have given us. In order to help us do this can you please provide:

- The applicant’s full names in the order written in the passport

- The applicant’s full date of birth

- The applicant’s passport number

- The date the application was made

- FCO reference number

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Entry Clearance Assistant

International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration

Phone: 0092 51 2012000

E-mail: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:56 pm

kbutt18 wrote:Today i got a reply from bhc regarding my enquiry on the status of my application. Reply was quite weird they werent even able to find my recrord through the reference number they gave me. i re checked the reference number i emailed them, the reference number i provided was correct.There reply is pasted below.

Dear Mr Butt

Thank you for your email of 17 February 2014 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. We have been unable to trace your application from the information you have given us. In order to help us do this can you please provide:

- FCO reference number

Yours sincerely,

NAK

UK Visas and Immigration

Web: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan http://www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

:? i got the exact email today its quite worrying but on a positive note it might be our turn next to hear cz thy our cgecking our cases

kbutt18
Newly Registered

Post by kbutt18 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:17 pm

i hope this is the situation really !...So lets see..hopefully this week we may hear something back ! it will be 4 months..

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:20 pm

kbutt18 wrote:Today i got a reply from bhc regarding my enquiry on the status of my application. Reply was quite weird they werent even able to find my recrord through the reference number they gave me. i re checked the reference number i emailed them, the reference number i provided was correct.There reply is pasted below.

Dear Mr Butt

- FCO reference number

Yours sincerely,

NAK

UK Visas and Immigration

Web: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan http://www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

It might actually be the ref you provided as the one We get for my hubby's application in the emails is different to the ref he gets on the SMS he receives. One starts with ISB and the other starts with GRY-
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

kbutt18
Newly Registered

Post by kbutt18 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:02 pm

aneesa786 wrote:

Dear Mr Butt

- FCO reference number

Yours sincerely,

NAK

UK Visas and Immigration

It might actually be the ref you provided as the one We get for my hubby's application in the emails is different to the ref he gets on the SMS he receives. One starts with ISB and the other starts with GRY-

i actually emailed them before aswell with the same reference number and they replied back saying its under process. , it starts from KHI.This time round they cant find any record just vague !~!~

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:10 pm

kbutt18 wrote:
aneesa786 wrote:

Dear Mr Butt

- FCO reference number

Yours sincerely,

NAK

UK Visas and Immigration

i actually emailed them before aswell with the same reference number and they replied back saying its under process. , it starts from KHI.This time round they cant find any record just vague !~!~
Yh you must have applied in Karachi therefore yours will start with KHI. They may just be lazy then and want more info. There's no consistency. Anything done in. Pakistan tends to take ten times as long as the rest of the world

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Hi all.
I have been silent reading your posts for the past few months.
Firstly I'd like to congratulate all those who have been reunited and secondly offer my Duas to those who are still waiting. I have also been waiting since the 21st may. My husband received a letter saying my application is on hold. My gerrys tracking has never been updated since the day it was submitted, and I've emailed a number of times in the past few weeks but received an email back saying they couldn't trace my ref number which was strange because they responded to the same ref number a few months back. It's been almost 10months nd now I'm in need of help/advice.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Hi all.
Firstly I'd like to congratulate all those who have been reunited and secondly offer my Duas to those who are still waiting. I have also been waiting since the 21st may. My husband received a letter saying my application is on hold. My gerrys tracking has never been updated since the day it was submitted, and I've emailed a number of times in the past few weeks but received an email back saying they couldn't trace my ref number which was strange because they responded to the same ref number a few months back. It's been almost 10months nd now I'm in need of help/advice.
Involve your Mp in it, or wait next there are going to be a lot of decision on hold applications but mean time try to get help from your Area MP.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:42 pm

hi all my brother has received a RFC please can u make dua for them as they will be collecting tomorrow

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Hi all.

hi sarah did they ask for extra documents cz most of the time if your put on hold they ask for extra documents did u submit any?

kbutt18
Newly Registered

Post by kbutt18 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Saika A wrote:hi all my brother has received a RFC please can u make dua for them as they will be collecting tomorrow
Did you get rfc? ??

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Hiya saiqa.
They sent us a letter saying application was on hold pending the outcome of the review. (Judicial review on income threshold) I was in pak when the letter arrived and it didn't request anything so we rang and all they said was to wait. I sent in more wage slips and a letter from my employer again confirming my income would meet the threshold. That was submitted on the 12th jan.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:38 pm

My mp is already involved, he got the same reply that it's on hold.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:04 pm

To Saika

Hope your brother gets visa Insha Allah. Can you please share his timeline if you can with the rest of us. Thanks

Also does anyone on here know anyone who had docs requested from them and they got visa, just trying to work out the timeframe for how long they take to process the extra documents they request.

I submitted extra documents and now im just being impatient ! Sorry but its been 2 years since my husband first applied therefore i think i have the right to be somewhat impatient. Dont you think?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 pm

To Sarah786

I dont think theres anything you can do except wait as you have done all the things that might have helped. You stated that you contacted your MP, did you ask your MP to contact them as they are not giving reason for why your application is on hold and ask your MP to find the reason out, worth a try if you havent already done so.

I think personally you shouldnt email them alot, instead ask your MP to. I really hope you hear soon. The whole waiting just makes you stress, i know how you feel trust me. Its been 2 years since husband applied and this is our 2nd application.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:15 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saika

Hope your brother gets visa Insha Allah. Can you please share his timeline if you can with the rest of us. Thanks

Also does anyone on here know anyone who had docs requested from them and they got visa, just trying to work out the timeframe for how long they take to process the extra documents they request.

I submitted extra documents and now im just being impatient ! Sorry but its been 2 years since my husband first applied therefore i think i have the right to be somewhat impatient. Dont you think?
From my memory of people on this forum I think some people hear within a month and a half to two months after submitting documents

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:16 pm

I wouldn't strictly stand by that though as people's timelines can differ greatly

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:35 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sarah786

I dont think theres anything you can do except wait as you have done all the things that might have helped. You stated that you contacted your MP, did you ask your MP to contact them as they are not giving reason for why your application is on hold and ask your MP to find the reason out, worth a try if you havent already done so.

I think personally you shouldnt email them alot, instead ask your MP to. I really hope you hear soon. The whole waiting just makes you stress, i know how you feel trust me. Its been 2 years since husband applied and this is our 2nd application.
They have already informed my mp that it's on hold due to income.. I guess their is nothing I can do but wait. All the best to u (always hope) the wait is frustrating it's almost been a year since we submitted the paperwork.