ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Manci. Help me on this please

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Manci. Help me on this please

Post by Zee ali » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:00 pm

@Manci

i have a query

1.If job is nqf level 3 and also in short list occupation can an employer issue restricted cos to the potential employee?????

2. SOC code is 3421 Graphic designer what should be the minimum appropriate salary

New entrant = 17000
or
Experienced worker =19400
or
20300 or above.

3. visa is expiring on 13 may 14. What should be the date and month on cos to join the company? ( i read somewhere that job should start within 3 months after expiring current visa). Clarify this as well please

Purposed employee is tier 4 dependent and currently in uk.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

hammad2224
Newly Registered

Re: Manci. Help me on this please

Post by hammad2224 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:29 am

if you are applying for the first time entering in Tier 2 G then it should be enterent salay
see the tier 2 G guide lines

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Manci. Help me on this please

Post by Zee ali » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Hammad what is this than

26.2 The new entrant rate reflects the fact that people in the early stages of their career are
generally paid less than their more experienced counterparts. The new entrant rate can be paid
if you have met the resident labour market test by carrying out a milkround, or the migrant is
switching into Tier (General) and was last granted leave to enter, or stay in the UK under:
a) Tier 1 (Post-study work), or
b) Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur), or
c) the International Graduates Scheme, or
d) the Fresh Talent Working in Scotland Scheme, or
e) the Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme, or
f) Tier 4 or as a student and they have received final results confirming that they have passed
and will be (or have been) awarded:
▪▪a UK recognised bachelor’s or master’s degree, or
▪▪a UK Postgraduate Certificate in Education, or
▪▪a Professional Graduate Diploma of Education, or
▪▪they have finished a minimum of 12 months study in the UK towards a UK PhD

I mentioned that would be employee is a tier 4 dependent and job is in shortage occupation list.
Hammad don't post the asnwer when u r not sure or limited knowledge. Thanks.

MANCI your feedback on this please.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided