ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa app

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shoonoo

Spouse visa app

Post by Shoonoo » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:16 am

Hi ok I have paid for the application for spouse visa and I am just waiting on my hubbys English test certificate his test is booked for 2weeks time and if passes should receive the certificate in 15days.

Because I have applied online already and would submit documents in April just cuz of English test would this be a negative effect on the case because I paid in this month February and have sent supporting documents to my hubby?

If you wondering yes I was bugging him to do the test and now hes doing it.

Should I get a refund and then reapply in April or is it fine and won't cause an issue?

Thanks

SoHopeful

Re: Spouse visa app

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 am

The financial information needs to be within 28 days of when you paid. So you could technically pay for it online then arrange the biometric appointment for whenever you have the results.

Nagging your husband is one of the joys of marriage and immigration :lol: :roll:

Shoonoo

Re: Spouse visa app

Post by Shoonoo » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:20 pm

SoHopeful wrote:The financial information needs to be within 28 days of when you paid. So you could technically pay for it online then arrange the biometric appointment for whenever you have the results.

Nagging your husband is one of the joys of marriage and immigration :lol: :roll:
Hi thanks for the reply.

Would they ask for more documents because mine would get old by april?

Lol yes I know still nagging gets you know where as I have learnt they know your making sense still dont listen! lol & now were both stressing me even more. I hope everything bes ok.