ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - Glasgow

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SGSN
Newly Registered

ILR Success - Glasgow

Post by SGSN » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi Guys,
I was granted ILR today thanks for all who commented on my queries.
I had appointment at 10 AM at Glasgow office, arrived at 9:30 went through security checks, since the building getting redone we were asked to wait in common waiting area, at 11 a.m one of HO staffs came, asked us to sign one of their form and took all our documents, see below the list of documents I submitted (he did not take photocopies) after 15 mins we had our Biometrics done and we were asked to leave the building and come back at 12.(this is because shortage of space in Glasgow office and ongoing renovating work, may not happen in other offices)
At 12 again we went through same security check and waited for 30 mins, the same guy who took our documents earlier gave us our ILR approval letter and all original documents. I was also asked to fill their feedback form at the end.

List of Documents:
SET(O) filled form
Payment Sheet
Appointment letter
Passports
Biometric card
P60 for 5 years
latest pay slip(12 months)
Bank statements(12 months)
Letter from Employer
list of absence + letter from previous and current employers
Life in UK (Both)
Degree certificate- UK University(Mine)
IELTS certificate (Dependant)
Photos (2)
marriage certificate/rent agreement/Council tax letter/bank letter (both),Utility bills/DVLA letters(Both),NHS letter

Neesheel
India

Re: ILR Success - Glasgow

Post by Neesheel » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Congratulations SGSN!