ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hearing in next two days.... help needed please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sws01
Newly Registered

hearing in next two days.... help needed please

Post by sws01 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:12 pm

hello,
i got my hearing on this coming Thursday. we applied as team and our visa was refused because we showed 25k in each accounts separately and HO was not satisfied and they refused our visa by asking a letter from bank to show that i have an access to my business partners bank account did any one got their appeal approved on this same refusal..
your advised will be appreciated..

MUmer
Newly Registered

Re: hearing in next two days.... help needed please

Post by MUmer » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi,

I didn't experience this situation but i can give you a suggestion but final choice is your whatever you think is better for you.

you have three options you can discuss with your representative/ solicitor.

1. open a joint account and put 50k in that account and take joint accounts' statement with you.
2. both team members can request letters from their banks showing you both have access to available money in account.
3. if you have business bank account put 50k in your business account and take accountant's letter showing that you have invested money in the business.

hope it answers your question.

Best of luck :)

Regards,

sws01
Newly Registered

Post by sws01 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 pm

we did opened joint account but it was after refusal.
just wanted to know if some one went through same refusal to get their opinion what happened at the time of hearing

Khan_3_5
Newly Registered

Post by Khan_3_5 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:59 am

Dear SWS01, we had the same situation i.e 25k in each account. Our appeal was allowed based on evidential flexibility. My suggestion is to stress on point 2 of evidential flexibility i.e "A document in the wrong format", hence as you submitted the statement in the wrong formate they should have contact you to rectify the error. We opened joint account post decision which was not entertained. Hope this help.

sws01
Newly Registered

Post by sws01 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:27 am

thanks for your reply

HITS123

Post by HITS123 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Khan_3_5 wrote:Dear SWS01, we had the same situation i.e 25k in each account. Our appeal was allowed based on evidential flexibility. My suggestion is to stress on point 2 of evidential flexibility i.e "A document in the wrong format", hence as you submitted the statement in the wrong formate they should have contact you to rectify the error. We opened joint account post decision which was not entertained. Hope this help.

hi

i am in same boat, me and my patner hearing will be in next 10 days however my lawyer told me that evidence flexibility is not apply any more. please suggest what to do.....

Khan_3_5
Newly Registered

Post by Khan_3_5 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Evidential Flexibility is now part of the immigration rules, hence still applicable.

HITS123

Post by HITS123 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 am

sws01 wrote:hello,
i got my hearing on this coming Thursday. we applied as team and our visa was refused because we showed 25k in each accounts separately and HO was not satisfied and they refused our visa by asking a letter from bank to show that i have an access to my business partners bank account did any one got their appeal approved on this same refusal..
your advised will be appreciated..

hi SWS01

How was your hearing experience and did you get any answer from tribunal?

Thanks
hits123