ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English requirement- If you have masters degree

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ShanUk1
Newly Registered

English requirement- If you have masters degree

Post by ShanUk1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi All,

Just would like to confirm, whether I need to undergo B1 English test in order to apply ILR as I already possess MSc. degree earned from a University in United Kingdom while all of other qualification prior to MSc. are from South Asian country.

If postgraduate degree can be provided to meet English language do I need to provide a letter from any organisation confirming my medium of teaching of my past qualification were in English

Thanks

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: English requirement- If you have masters degree

Post by yasa » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:05 am

ShanUk1 wrote:Hi All,

Just would like to confirm, whether I need to undergo B1 English test in order to apply ILR as I already possess MSc. degree earned from a University in United Kingdom while all of other qualification prior to MSc. are from South Asian country.

If postgraduate degree can be provided to meet English language do I need to provide a letter from any organisation confirming my medium of teaching of my past qualification were in English

You have a degree from UK University.

Thanks
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================