ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exactly a month since I applied at Croydon PEO - No news yet

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lahore2664
BANNED

Exactly a month since I applied at Croydon PEO - No news yet

Post by lahore2664 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 pm

As the subject suggests, I am victim of Croydon delay, exactly a month ago I applied at Croydon PEO and on the same day handed “further enquiries" letter and since then no news..

Life is not at peace, My brother's wedding has been postponed for another month hoping I would get an answer by then and will be able to attend it.. It has already been delayed for almost two weeks from the scheduled dates.. Feeling sorry for my brother but he is adamant that they would wait as much as they could...

What shall I do?

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Any one with any news? Please share.. I am very very frustrated...

zeee123

Re: Exactly a month since I applied at Croydon PEO - No news

Post by zeee123 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:45 am

Hello,

I think I'm in the same boat as u were last year. Just wondering how long did it take them to get back to u and what happened.

I applied on 27th jan 14' at Croydon with no contact so far.

Thnakd

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Hi Zee,

I applied for ILR at PEO Croydon on 2nd August 2013 and received the call from my case worker on 17th JAN 2014 saying that my case has been approved.

In between this time there was no correspondance or letters sent to me by Home Office. My ILR wasd based on Tier 1 General and I was employed in all my 5 years of this visa category, meeting all the desired points.

All you can do is just wait patiently as thats what I did :)

Cheers

REDBULL110

zeee123

Post by zeee123 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi REDBULL,

Thanks for updating me, but coincidently i had seen ur comment in another thread about exactly the same scenario and i know u had to wait for this long and i have been telling ppl that there was one person who applied in Aug 2013 and got a reply this Jan. I wonder how you had this much patience to wait for 5 months. For me 5 weeks is already a killer and idk how long more its going to take.

i can understand your point that just wait but i had all the rest of the plans pending ILR and everything is being put on hold. huh!!!

Anyways thanks for sharing your experience. Wait continues...