ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP NEEDED for Naturalization applying tomarrow

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zainy

URGENT HELP NEEDED for Naturalization applying tomarrow

Post by Zainy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi,i am applying for naturalization tomorrow through NCS . I came back from Pakistan couple of days ago.On Manchester Airport i got a WARNING LETTER ABOUT SEIZED GOODS ( GHEE,A dairy product ) by border force.Now i have two questions:
1: Should i mentioned this in my naturalization application ??
2: does is make any negative affect on my application ??
Any help will be highly appreciated .

tea_time
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED for Naturalization applying tomarrow

Post by tea_time » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:11 pm

1. I've found the NCS very helpful with answering this kind of question. If you aren't sure then you should take the warning letter along to NCS and show it to them. You could fill out the answer to the question when you get to NCS or take along two copies (one with the ghee mentioned, the other without). Then you can decide which one to submit.
The most important thing is to show you are honest about declaring such things.

2. I don't believe the warning will have a negative impact on your application (especially since there was no criminal charge).
I declared a fine I received for running a red light on my bicycle. I haven't got my approval yet but the NCS said it wouldn't be a problem.

Zainy

Post by Zainy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm

[quote="tea_time"]1. I've found the NCS very helpful with answering this kind of question. If you aren't sure then you should take the warning letter along to NCS and show it to them. You could fill out the answer to the question when you get to NCS or take along two copies (one with the ghee mentioned, the other without). Then you can decide which one to submit.
The most important thing is to show you are honest about declaring such things.

2. I don't believe the warning will have a negative impact on your application (especially since there was no criminal charge).
I declared a fine I received for running a red light on my bicycle. I haven't got my approval yet but the NCS said it wouldn't be a problem
Now i already applied for naturalization through NCS Manchester and they confirmed that there is no need to attached the Ghee seized letter with your application

anotherbrickinthewall

Post by anotherbrickinthewall » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Good to hear. Hopefully they'll make up for the seized ghee by soon sending you a ghee and sugar filled envelope.

Zainy

Post by Zainy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:17 pm

One of my friend applied for naturalization but he have dozens of ccj's .Any chance of his approval as he is really upset when I told him that it will be really difficult to get the approval as I read

Zainy

Post by Zainy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:19 pm

anotherbrickinthewall wrote:Good to hear. Hopefully they'll make up for the seized ghee by soon sending you a ghee and sugar filled envelope.
i hope so ,Insha Allh

Zainy

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED for Naturalization

Post by Zainy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:39 pm

One of my friend applied for naturalization but he have dozens of ccj's .Any chance of his approval as he is really upset when I told him that it will be really difficult to get the approval as I read.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:17 pm

See the link beow :

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... annexd.pdf

Page 23, section 6.2

If your friend has many CCJs and does not show his intention of paying any of the debts, it might lead to a refusal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.