ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) reconsideration sent no reply please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

OliverTwist
Newly Registered

FLR(O) reconsideration sent no reply please help

Post by OliverTwist » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi all,
I applied for FLR(O) under the private life rule on September 2012, I was sent to do my bio-metrics around March 2013.
Got a decision in October saying i did not qualify and got refused on the basis of overstaying and also not lived in the UK for half of my life. I came to the country in July 2003. I was 15 when i came to the UK and I applied at age 24, I am now 25 (Over 10 years now).
My solicitor advised me to ask for a reconsideration and he billed me an extra £600 just to draft the letter and "research" which i couldn't afford so i decided to do it myself.
I wrote a reconsideration letter to the HO on 7 January 2014 requesting they look into my case further because I have a British partner of 3 years relationship which i mentioned in the initial application and also provided proof of genuine relationship and also how I've spent my time constructively all my life in the UK and not being a threat to the society and also being underage on entry but all my points were disregarded and unacknowledged.
I haven't got any acknowledgement letter and i also asked my solicitor and he hasn't got any either.
Please help me i don't know what to do.
Thanks in advance for your advises.

Shondra Sharma

Re: FLR(O) reconsideration sent no reply please help

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 pm

They didnt answer reconsideration this time. I send my one is in sept 2013 nothing heard. Dont depend on reconsideration only.

OliverTwist
Newly Registered

Post by OliverTwist » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:They didnt answer reconsideration this time. I send my one is in sept 2013 nothing heard. Dont depend on reconsideration only.
@Shondra Thanks for your advice, i will look into other options or perhaps call them and ask for the progress.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Need to go in court and tell the judges. Home office only undetstand court languages.