ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request to consider ILR Quicker

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Request to consider ILR Quicker

Post by Miangee » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Hi all members of the board
I need your help urgently plz

I have applied ILR on 10 Years Long Residence in end of December and still waiting for turn to come for my ILR consideration as i believe i need to wait 2 months more but i have got emergency as my mother is not well in back home country i just want to know any body know email address for ILR team so i can request them to consider my application as soon as possible due to i have to travel abroad or any member just let me know address where to write a letter to request them do quicker than normal.
plz help

also share any experience as i hope if i send them request with all evidence they would not mind and this will not cause any bad impact on my ILR application.