ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

travelling abroad, judicial review in process

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nfatima758
Newly Registered

travelling abroad, judicial review in process

Post by nfatima758 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi all,

I applied for entrepreneur visa, it was refused, no right of appeal as i have leave to remain. I applied for judicial review, it was accepted and now waiting for hearing date.

My PSW is going to expires on 16 August 2014 and i want to go my home country from mid March to mid April.

Please let me know, is it Ok to travel? Is there chance of any problem, while coming back?

Thanks all in advance.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: travelling abroad, judicial review in process

Post by adilzia » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 am

@ nfatima758
yes u can go.

I went to my home country few months ago.while my JR was in process.
No problen at all.

searoze

Post by searoze » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:36 am

nfatima758 wrote:Hi all,

I applied for entrepreneur visa, it was refused, no right of appeal as i have leave to remain. I applied for judicial review, it was accepted and now waiting for hearing date.

My PSW is going to expires on 16 August 2014 and i want to go my home country from mid March to mid April.

Please let me know, is it Ok to travel? Is there chance of any problem, while coming back?

Thanks all in advance.
Assuming that when you application was refused then your passport was sent back (as you had a valid visa) along with other documents. There shouldn't be any problem as you have a valid PSW
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:41 am

yes...passport and other documents sent back to me coz i had valid visa that time.

nfatima758
Newly Registered

Post by nfatima758 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:53 pm

adilzia wrote:yes...passport and other documents sent back to me coz i had valid visa that time.
I also received my all documents back when my application was refused. I am worried because only 3 and half months will left, when i will come back. Some one told me that you should have at least 3 months valid visa before entering into Uk, is it right? Thanks all for this.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 pm

nfatima758 wrote:
adilzia wrote:yes...passport and other documents sent back to me coz i had valid visa that time.
I also received my all documents back when my application was refused. I am worried because only 3 and half months will left, when i will come back. Some one told me that you should have at least 3 months valid visa before entering into Uk, is it right? Thanks all for this.
@@As far as i know there is no 3months condition like u said.
U will be fine if u come back in ur valid visa time.

sam0300

Post by sam0300 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:03 am

Can you Please tell me what was the reason of your refusal?

nfatima758
Newly Registered

Post by nfatima758 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:54 am

sam0300 wrote:Can you Please tell me what was the reason of your refusal?
me and my team member both have 25K in our accounts and we gave consent letters to each other for use of each others 25K. The HO objection was that you both dont have direct access to 50K, you have only to 25K