ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 restricted cos application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smodi
Newly Registered

Tier 2 restricted cos application

Post by smodi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Hi All,

When you fill the restricted cos application, UKBA site ask for below inoformation:

"Give details of the resident labour market test including where and when the post was advertised and reference number(s) for mandatory advertising*"

my HR previously provided jobcenter id and another site id where job was advertised but then also UKBA asked for more information, which delayed the process. So my question is what are the extra information that we can provided to them while putting the cos request so that they don't come back to us.

Regards, smodi

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Tier 2 restricted cos application

Post by manci » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:20 pm

they need to complete all mandatory fields in the application

smodi
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 restricted cos application

Post by smodi » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:53 am

Thanks Manci, my query is that my HR filled the all the necessary information but they came back to us regarding JOB advert information, I wonder is there anyway we can give more information to UKBA so that they don't waste the time for contacting us on JOB ad. Like can we send them screenshot of job advert as we post the request for cos.

Thank you in advance