ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CONVICTION QUESTION ON SET LR FORM

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoji147

CONVICTION QUESTION ON SET LR FORM

Post by shoji147 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:26 am

hi guys
I was filling the form( set LR) and i notice in the convictions section it does not say "including motoring offences" as it use to say in the previous forms.. does it mean that I do not have to disclose a motoring conviction ?

I have LC20 and IN10 spent already but on the form it says nothing about motoring convictions as it used to say before ..

please help and guide me thanks

Staffs12

Re: CONVICTION QUESTION ON SET LR FORM

Post by Staffs12 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:38 pm

if they are spent there is no harm in disclosing them because failure to disclose would be seen as deception by overworked UKBA Caseworkers. I would advise you to do a PCN check to see if the convictions are recorded.

According to UKBA guidance changes it only affects you if it happen within 24 months of making your application

Thats my understanding but i will open the ground for gurus and other members to advise you !!

shoji147

Re: CONVICTION QUESTION ON SET LR FORM

Post by shoji147 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:30 am

thanks staffs12 for ur reply

i think it would b recorded as it shiwed up on my license counterpart for 4 years aswell so i m assuming it would be on pnc but it is spent now so i mentioned it . The only problem is i did not mention it in my previous apps