ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview additional documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ceobot

Interview additional documents

Post by ceobot » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi,
Paragraph from my interview letter:

"If you wish to provide any additional documents that you consider may be relevant to the application, please post them to our office (In Sheffield)".

So basically they are not telling me that I should send something, however I don't know what to do. Should I send some supportive documents to them or not ? Has somebody else sent them any supportive documents and if yes what did you send to them ?
The only document which I can actually send to them is updated bank account letter confirming 50K still available to me.

Many thanks in advance!

Vij2013
Newly Registered

Re: Interview additional documents

Post by Vij2013 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi,

You can send other documents like new contract, any paid invoices, if you did not submit other document as VAT registration, PAYE registration, office premises, you can submit all these documents now. As per other members experiences they ask these questions in the interview such as have you got any contract after application?, did you search office premises, etc.

I hope it will help you.

Best of Luck!

ceobot

Post by ceobot » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:20 pm

I didn't send any trade body registration with my initial application, so I want to register with trading body and send to them before interview. Can anybody advise a trade body with Free registration ? Many thanks in advance!

shussain452

Post by shussain452 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Depends the nature of ur business my is business consultant so I send them cmi. If ur is also management then u can do it on line by completing their form. And then call them by giving reference no to send u the certificate. And also it cost around £140 yearly but u can pay them quarterly as well they will charge u £10 at that time and then after every 4 months by setting a direct debit.
Hope that will help

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:10 pm

shussain452 wrote:Depends the nature of ur business my is business consultant so I send them cmi. If ur is also management then u can do it on line by completing their form. And then call them by giving reference no to send u the certificate. And also it cost around £140 yearly but u can pay them quarterly as well they will charge u £10 at that time and then after every 4 months by setting a direct debit.
Hope that will help
hello mate
would you please advise me how to register with trade body.
my business nature is IT and Networking.
many thanks in advance.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:23 pm

ceobot wrote:I didn't send any trade body registration with my initial application, so I want to register with trading body and send to them before interview. Can anybody advise a trade body with Free registration ? Many thanks in advance!

Hello

Bro nothing is free in this world except advice. Get with BCS because It covers all IT sectors.

Hope It will help