ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

call from ukba interview booked

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

andy_jatt
Newly Registered

call from ukba interview booked

Post by andy_jatt » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:19 pm

after tele interview on sat ukba called me again to confirm if I can come for a personal interview, interview booked on 1st of march 2014 at 12:30 pm in Sheffield , they r just conducting interview over weekend which is weird. I guess those who qualify the telephonic round are called for personal interview or may be whose telephonic interview went exceptionally good are not called , I was in hungover on sat morning when they called me, may be I missed something.

tier1enterpreneur

Re: call from ukba interview booked

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:31 pm

lol i got a call on sunday n I was hungover from saturday nite !!!
waiting for any interview schedule updates.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:00 pm

andy_jatt wrote:after tele interview on sat ukba called me again to confirm if I can come for a personal interview, interview booked on 1st of march 2014 at 12:30 pm in Sheffield , they r just conducting interview over weekend which is weird. I guess those who qualify the telephonic round are called for personal interview or may be whose telephonic interview went exceptionally good are not called , I was in hungover on sat morning when they called me, may be I missed something.
thats what exactly I am thinking atm. I thought I explained my best in telephone interview, eventhough I was half-sleep in mode (saturday morning). But Got an email today to attend official personal interview in Leeds. another chapter to be read.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:01 pm

andy_jatt wrote:after tele interview on sat ukba called me again to confirm if I can come for a personal interview, interview booked on 1st of march 2014 at 12:30 pm in Sheffield , they r just conducting interview over weekend which is weird. I guess those who qualify the telephonic round are called for personal interview or may be whose telephonic interview went exceptionally good are not called , I was in hungover on sat morning when they called me, may be I missed something.
thats what exactly I am thinking atm. I thought I explained my best in telephone interview, eventhough I was half-sleep in mode (saturday morning). But Got an email today to attend official personal interview in Leeds. another chapter to be read.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:21 pm

guys just prepare well for the interview make sure to take all the original updated docs like bank statements, invoices etc (i know its not required but its good to have them to back up your answers just incase if u been asked have you got it with u)

Make sure you have very good knowledge of your business and blow them away in interview.

regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:41 pm

rehan01 wrote:guys just prepare well for the interview make sure to take all the original updated docs like bank statements, invoices etc (i know its not required but its good to have them to back up your answers just incase if u been asked have you got it with u)

Make sure you have very good knowledge of your business and blow them away in interview.

regards
Dont know when you answered your interview. But now they have stopped taking documents at interview venue.

If anyone wants to submit additional docs, they got to send them by special delivery before the interview.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Yes mohammed1980 i attended mine in june 2013 and thats why i said take them to bck up ur answer just incase if u asked so u have it wit u ? So u can show them but again ita entirely individual choice ...... In my interview i tool everything and i submited to interviewer and it helped me in my hearing and judge written in determination that i accept that appealant submitted the updated documents in interview.

But its upto individual as everyone ciricumstances is different.

Regards
mohammed1980 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:guys just prepare well for the interview make sure to take all the original updated docs like bank statements, invoices etc (i know its not required but its good to have them to back up your answers just incase if u been asked have you got it with u)

regards
Dont know when you answered your interview. But now they have stopped taking documents at interview venue.

If anyone wants to submit additional docs, they got to send them by special delivery before the interview.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

taufeq

Post by taufeq » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:39 pm

rehan01 wrote:Yes mohammed1980 i attended mine in june 2013 and thats why i said take them to bck up ur answer just incase if u asked so u have it wit u ? So u can show them but again ita entirely individual choice ...... In my interview i tool everything and i submited to interviewer and it helped me in my hearing and judge written in determination that i accept that appealant submitted the updated documents in interview.

But its upto individual as everyone ciricumstances is different.

Regards
mohammed1980 wrote:

Hi,

Rehan ,

I dont know your mail id so posting here,
I just wanted to ask one thing, I got two calls from Unknown numbers last saturday and monday i could not able to Pick up,

I think most probably from HO, does it affect anything, if they want to communicate with me can send an email or Letter.

Do you recommend any Trade bodies for IT companies ?, www.Ukita.co.uk said ,New Membership temporarily not available,

Tanx brov, appriciate your response.

Toufeeq........

regards

Hi,

ssb27

Post by ssb27 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:53 am

I just got a call from UKBA today asking to attend an interview, interview booked for 8th Mar at Leeds.

Application history
Applied 13th Jan
Bio done 23rd jan

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Mine as well at the same place same date. hope everything goes oki.

Fingers crossing

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi guys, I am also going to attend the interview coming Saturday. my husband gave me 25K into my personal account and my brother in law also transferred 10K into my account (that he had borrowed earlier from me), so I am wondering do I need to have a notarized declaration letter of that source of money, or, I simply can say, he gifted me and now its entirely I own and control.

Please suggest.Every little will help.
Thanks a lot.