ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 immidiate famiy member (son) help please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aporta
Newly Registered

EEA4 immidiate famiy member (son) help please

Post by Aporta » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi, I have been learning from this forum and I hope you can all help me as well.
I am in the UK at the moment as a family member of a EEA National (my mother) exercising EU treaty rights. my 5yrs EEA family membervisa will end on the 20 May 2014. I am preparing to apply for PR. after finishing university, i got a full time Job far away from my mother's home which means I was most of the time living away from home. my bank statements, telephone bills, wage slip and all docs were still sent to my mothers address as I still came there every weekend. the transations on my bank statements were mostly made outside the city where my permanent address was (my mother's house) my questions are:

1. if i send my my bank statements as prove of address for the past 5yrs for the EEA4 application, will it be a problem as most of the transactions were made outside the city?
2. I am now 29 yrs old, will UKBA say I am not dependant on my mother?
3. will I need to prove I was financially dependant on my mother for all the 5 yrs? ( I have been in full time employment since University)
4.. will I need to prove how i entered the UK as I dont have such documentation anymore

You answers would be greatly appreciated and frankly speaking I am desperate and confused. thank you in advance for your help.