ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for spouse of a UK citizen

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Swati Trikha
Newly Registered

ILR for spouse of a UK citizen

Post by Swati Trikha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi,

My name is Swati and I have been living in UK for the last 2 years.
My Visa is due for renewal and I now need to apply for my Indefinite leave to remain in UK.
I have gone through the UKBA website and done some research. Please can you further clarify the procedure as I want to be absolutely sure about the procedure.

Am I supposed to fill the ILR set M spouse? The documents which I have thought of submitting are:
My offer of employment, payslips, My husbands payslips, House mortgage papers, water, gas electricity, house insurance utility bills on either of our names, marriage certificate,few tickets of our holidays, life in the UK test which I am yet to give and EILTS test certificate. Will these documents suffice? Do I have to give another English language test?
Please let me know if there is anything besides this which needs to be submitted. I do not want to leave any stone unturned.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Swati Trikha

vinny

Re: ILR for spouse of a UK citizen

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:04 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.