ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

guide me please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ana ali

guide me please

Post by ana ali » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Dear friends, I am going to apply for spouse visa as wife of british citizen from islamabad. I need ur help : what toeic I have to do A1 or B1 from which test provider? My husband is doing new job for last month.he was unemployed before it. what financial documents do I need to apply ?

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: guide me please

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Test is a1 level it includes esol pet and ielts test .about employment your husband has to show 18600 income with 6 month payslip and bank statement .or it's better to wait till march as this income threshold criteria is challenged in court and hearing is due in march this year .till that time maintain your income and other things like proof of marriage and relationship .
ss