ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestions for cheapest English Language test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

IM314
Newly Registered

Suggestions for cheapest English Language test

Post by IM314 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:18 pm

My wife and I (both South African and lifelong English speakers) will be applying for ILR in November. We're both on Tier 2 (General), so we have to take it.

I'd prefer not to have to attend classes and/or pay a lot to prove something that doesn't need proving, so was wondering if anyone could recommend which of the hundreds of valid tests they accept will be easiest and cheapest, as this really should just be a formality for us. I also don't want to end up going on a waiting list to take a test and miss the window for ILR application, so have to start planning now.

kipkip

Re: Suggestions for cheapest English Language test

Post by kipkip » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?