ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to Disclose?Urgent help required

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Do I need to Disclose?Urgent help required

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:24 am

Hello to everyone,

I am stuck just days before my application submission.I am applying as management consultant with limited company ,providing consultancy services to GP practices.
I started working in GP surgeries in Oct 2011 .

In April 2013 I started to work for Securitas Security as part timer Only
Saturday and Sunday .as surgeries are closed on Saturdays and Sundays so just earn a little extra before application.I have not worked even a single day other than Saturday Sundays,

I am confused whether I should disclose it in MY CV or not.
My bank statement for funds contains one Money in transaction with the name of Securitas Security.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Austin shine
Newly Registered

Re: Do I need to Disclose?Urgent help required

Post by Austin shine » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:29 am

I don't think you should disclose that to avoid complication, Stick to your professional job. That is what I did.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Austin shine wrote:I don't think you should disclose that to avoid complication, Stick to your professional job. That is what I did.
Thanks for your reply but what if they pointed out that entry which says "Securitas security" on statement ,,just one entry on 2nd page out of 4 pages original bank statement.

please advice.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:Hello to everyone,

I am stuck just days before my application submission.I am applying as management consultant with limited company ,providing consultancy services to GP practices.
I started working in GP surgeries in Oct 2011 .

In April 2013 I started to work for Securitas Security as part timer Only
Saturday and Sunday .as surgeries are closed on Saturdays and Sundays so just earn a little extra before application.I have not worked even a single day other than Saturday Sundays,

I am confused whether I should disclose it in MY CV or not.
My bank statement for funds contains one Money in transaction with the name of Securitas Security.

Any help will be much appreciated.

I advise you not to disclose that.

With regards to your bank statement for funds - what funds you talking about. Investment or Maintenance?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Investmnet funds personal account:I sort it out.I transfered those funds into my Lloyds Bank account and I am going to get stmaped each page statemnts plus letter that I have this amount available as well. so not using that account.Maintenance account is OK ,no such entry.
Thanks.and i am not disclosing it as it is unrelated to my professional work and I have left it as well since Feb16.