ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - cash wages every week

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

happy1982

ILR - cash wages every week

Post by happy1982 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Dear members,

I will be applying ILR and have couple of questions about earnings and qualification. I get weekly pay every friday and it is cash that i deposit into bank on every monday, same as it show on my payslips.
I had same situation when i applied Tier 1 General and extenstion.

Now, because every day things are changing and new rules are coming, my question is, is it still OK to have cash wages and deposits are made into bank account or shall i request cheque payments to go with every payslip?

My second question is, I have master degree from my country, that i was awarded 35 points in Tier 1 and extension, now my UNI has been taken off from UKBA point base Calcultor. Will it affect my ILR application?
Please help, quick respose will be appreciated.

Regards,
Moto

AUHS
Member of Standing

Re: ILR - cash wages every week

Post by AUHS » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:39 pm

You will get the same points for your qualification as you was granted at the time of your Initial and Extension application even it is not on the PBS Calculator any more.

It will also satisfy your English language requirment as well.

About the cash wages ... Do you deposit the same amount in your bank ?

happy1982

Re: ILR - cash wages every week

Post by happy1982 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your response, yes, I deposit same amount in my account.
Regards,
moto