ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required - B1 Certificate for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srbucks25
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Required - B1 Certificate for ILR

Post by srbucks25 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Dear Members,

My wife appeared for PET B1 Cambridge exam and passed the test.
Unfortunately , her Sirname was misspelled on the pass certificate. We contacted the exam centre for name correction.
Cambridge has changed the name, and the pass certificate is now available on Cambridge results site.
We haven't received the original certificate yet. We have a PEO appointment on 11-March-2014.

1. Does the home office accepts the pass certificate from online?

2. Do they verify/check on Cambridge site for results during my PEO appointment?

Please advice me.

- srbucks25

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Help Required - B1 Certificate for ILR

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Yes as they said after 6 April 2013 they just need the name and dob and they will check the result on
Ine don't worry you will be fine just explain this in other information section and take the certificate with you
ss

srbucks25
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Help Required - B1 Certificate for ILR

Post by srbucks25 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Thank you SSWSZ.