ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial plan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shrikant
Newly Registered

Financial plan

Post by shrikant » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:22 pm

I have written the business plan but stuck in the Financial plan and am not really good in accounts, can someone please tell me what needs to be included in the financial plan, i looked for samples financial plans for startups but they have too many numbers, any advice what goes in please. thank you.

sam0300

Re: Financial plan

Post by sam0300 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Contact your accountant, he will help you.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Financial plan

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:41 pm

shrikant wrote:I have written the business plan but stuck in the Financial plan and am not really good in accounts, can someone please tell me what needs to be included in the financial plan, i looked for samples financial plans for startups but they have too many numbers, any advice what goes in please. thank you.

If yo do not know the accounts then this part can not be done without the help of accountant. You need start up expenses, profit & loos, cash flow & balance sheet in your business plan if you do not want an interview call. PM me if you need any help.

Hope it is clear to you