ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Applications - Best way to present evidence?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wiltshire

PEO Applications - Best way to present evidence?

Post by wiltshire » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi,

I'll be applying for a PEO ILR soon. When I present my application, what's the best way to present the evidence?

- Binder folder with plastic sleeves to group the various documents?
- Plastic sleeves just by themselves?
- Something else?

I would have thought binder folder with plastic sleeves, but just wanted to double-check in case that isn't allowed for some reason or other?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PEO Applications - Best way to present evidence?

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:11 pm

You can present the in any way you like that makes sense as long as they are in the correct date order and easily accessible, so plastic folders might not be easy, rather hole punch documents and file in a good systematic order.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wiltshire

Post by wiltshire » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:30 pm

CR001 wrote:You can present the in any way you like that makes sense as long as they are in the correct date order and easily accessible, so plastic folders might not be easy, rather hole punch documents and file in a good systematic order.
Ok thanks, was worried I couldn't hole-punch in case it was tampering with the docs or something. Cheers!

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:11 pm

arrange papers in a way that case worker get what he wants according to dates but you don't need any folders because they are giving yoy transparent folder and you just put all your papers in that folder
ss