ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LAIQ
Newly Registered

EEA Family permit

Post by LAIQ » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Dear all
Could you please guide me on the following
I am Pakistani national and I came to the UK on 1st of March 2009 (I got entry clearance visa from Pakistan EEA FP to join my spouse in UK which was 6 months valid) and I applied from UK and got residence documentation as EEA family member valid from 13/07/2009 which is going to expire on 23/07/2014. I will complete my 5 Years in the UK with my EEA German National Family member on 07 march 2014. My question is can I apply after 1st march 2014 for permanent residence in the UK?

My wife who is German national has 'certifying permanent residence' UK card and I have 2 children who have British Passport could you kindly advise me which documents I have to attach with my application and which form I have to fillout to get Permanant Residence/Indefinite in UK as a family member of EEA national?

thanks

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEA Family permit

Post by chaoclive » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:22 pm

EEA4

kristine015

Post by kristine015 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Apply for EEA4 form.

You should include documents that can prove within those 5 years your wife has exercised treaty rights for both you and and your wife.
Documents to send: bank statements, house utility bills, wage slips, tenancy agreement, insurance, contract bills etc. anything that can prove you're living with your wife and exercised treaty rights by working within those 5 years in the UK and didn't leave the country exceeding continuous 6 months. You can send application now.

irelandindian
Newly Registered

Post by irelandindian » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Hell am an irish Naturalised Citizen , my Wife is an indian and we reside in Ireland

We have plans to move to UK , if we both get Jobs and we both are IT professionals...me being an IRISH citizen would have no problems in moving ....but am thinking of a situation where my wife gets a job in UK before me

Can we she apply for EU Fam Visa being in ireland in order for her to be eligible to work in the UK???