ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upper Tribunal Appeal Allowed. Can HO challenge it ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AceVenture

Upper Tribunal Appeal Allowed. Can HO challenge it ?

Post by AceVenture » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:59 pm

HI all,

My UT appeal was scheduled on 14th Feb. Received the judgement today. 27th Feb. Appeal allowed.

The main reason was 0203 prefix for the London landline no. on the contract by the FTT Judge.

The HO wanted to withdrew the decision and reconsider the case again, which the Judge didnt allowed.

So, Now how many days HO has to challenge the judgment to Court of Appeals ??

Any suggestions for me , My funds are still in my personal account and Business is up and running since a year, PAYE, VAT registered.

Thanks to all.

AceVenture.
There is more to life than adding speed to it !!

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Upper Tribunal Appeal Allowed. Can HO challenge it ?

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:11 am

@ AceVenture, congratulations. Its very unlikely that HO will challenge the UTT decision because HO application for permission to apply to UTT should have been refused by the FTT initially as your case was very straightforward but silly judges also play to HO incompetency.

Just relax and expect to receive your BRP and documents soon.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:55 am

Applying to the Upper Tribunal for Permission to appeal to the Court of Appeal or the Court of Session wrote:Applications to the Upper Tribunal for permission to appeal to the Court of Appeal/Session must be made in writing identifying the alleged error or errors of law and stating the result you ask for within the relevant time limit set out in rule 44 of the Tribunal Procedure (Upper Tribunal) Rules 2008 (see Rules legislation’ practice directions and statements and UTIAC Presidential guidance). Write to the UTIAC at:
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kkadiya
Newly Registered

Post by kkadiya » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:40 am

Hi,
I have hearing on 13th March in ut. how many days they take for decision letter. did you get any reply from them.

kkadiya
Newly Registered

Post by kkadiya » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi
Did you get any reply from upper tribunal?
What happened after upper tribunal hearing please up date status. Thank you.