ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL December applicants POST here(Received on/after 5th Dec)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:43 pm

hi HSMP5thDec
Well dude i also think it will be positive beisde as u saw my last post i am worried about the doc return, here in Saudia Arabia, the postal system is not so gud, so that why i m trying to arrange courier through MBE and they some information(case worker name,phone, and exact building name) which only be provided by HSMP office. Unluckly they r not responding to my mail yet. Also the fax number also not working......
so dude worried regarding the issue
Cheers
Hasan

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:52 pm

Hi,,

i guess they want leaves after christmas..so they r working overmight, weekends...they must have set some target of month.,..

Dude wait for sometime..its not far backthey mailed ur docs..wait patiently...try contacting regularly...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:01 pm

Well paa jee i m worried coz i dont want them to send my docs my normal air mail, as u check it might extremely long time to reach me, check earlier post where they said it might take 12 weeks :lol:
so to avoid the hazzel of normal mail i m anxious waiting 4 them to answer my quries regarding to arrange the courier for docs return
Regards
Hasan

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:03 pm

Bhai mere...it is Max time...

NARIC people told me 12 working days...but it reached 6 working days...

Hope u get the docs wid same speed...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:22 pm

yeah isnhallah i will get it soon if they already sent , otherwise i will arrange the courier
Regards
Hasan

blues
Newly Registered

Post by blues » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:58 pm

Hi,

Does any one know how many days it takes for Catergory A countries like Switzerland ?

Iam waiting anxiously about my application. But no response untill now :?

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:20 pm

Hi
when u got ur reference #? usually its don't depend on Catergory as we seee the results from D Catergory in 2 -3 days , so man be patient and wait. Also if u can make call and tell ur reference # they will tell the staus.
Regards
Hasan

artcodex
Newly Registered

Post by artcodex » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:14 am

Hi,

I am applying from South Africa. I arranged courier through DHL, and return through mailboxes of sheffield. I just sent them a fax on the number they gave once I had received my reference number to tell them I am arranging a courier to pick my docs up.

Regards

blues
Newly Registered

Post by blues » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:27 am

Hi Hasan

I even did not get a reference letter. This worries me a lot because all distant countries people have already completed their process who submitted after me. But for me until now no reference letter yet.

Can you tell me what can I do ? Any phone no to contact them ?

HadiHasan wrote:Hi
when u got ur reference #? usually its don't depend on Catergory as we seee the results from D Catergory in 2 -3 days , so man be patient and wait. Also if u can make call and tell ur reference # they will tell the staus.
Regards
Hasan

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:10 am

Hi guyz
blues what payment method u have used for payment? if through CC then check ur CC is charged and payment is cleared or not. Also r u sure that ur app reached them? usually if u sent through the courier u can track as well. Well make sure these things , if r set then give them a call @ general inquiry number 0114 207 4074 , although u will get lines busy but u will get the lines after a while.
Wish u all the best

Well bro artcodex on which number u fax them i mean the HSMP office. I tried to fax them at 0114 207 6021 , but this number not accepting the faxes , i bell is ringing but not accepting faxes. So finally i faxed @ the general inquirey fax number 0114 207 4000 . Also i mailed them @ for holding the docs that i want to arrange the courier and i need few details regarding the case worker but reply them yet on email. So let see if docs still them or not as my decsion was made on 16th Dec 2006.

Regards
Hasan

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:32 am

Hi all,

Just a quick question for those that applied early and were approved (In or Out Country). Did you all use a legal representative to file you application in the UK or you did the applications urself and if you can please list all the docs you provided on each section you claim points for as i'm about to file my application thru a legal rep in the UK, while i'm out of the UK, which is going to cost me so wanna know if its worth it so shud i just send it myself and have all my docs sent to my Permanent home address in the UK?

many thanks

Skilachi

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:32 am

Hi skilachi
I prepard my case myself, its very straightforward, just go through the HSMP guidlines. Also read all this thread from begining u will get ur answers regarding which documents are needed for each section and which also documents are provided by different guyz.
I personally think no need for legal representative, u can prepare ur case ,do payment by credit card and send ur app by DHL/FedEx/UPS,
they can assure u reliable and trackable delivery of ur application. I sent my app from Saudi Arabia on 10 dec 2006 , it reached them on 11 and got ref number on 14 and decision on 16th ..........so save ur bucks if u gonaa pay to legal representative
Wish u all the best

Cheers
Hasan

onigiri
Newly Registered

Post by onigiri » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:41 am

Hi Blues,

I was in a similar situation as yourself. I sent in an application out of country and didn't get a reference number. I sent an email to hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with my contact details and when I believed that they received the application.

I got an email back the next day notifying me of the reference number and a decision already was made! I'm waiting for the letter in air mail now...
blues wrote:Hi Hasan

I even did not get a reference letter. This worries me a lot because all distant countries people have already completed their process who submitted after me. But for me until now no reference letter yet.

blues
Newly Registered

Post by blues » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:09 pm

Hi the payment method i used is CC. But no deductions until now. I donot know what to do next :?
onigiri wrote:Hi Blues,

I was in a similar situation as yourself. I sent in an application out of country and didn't get a reference number. I sent an email to hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with my contact details and when I believed that they received the application.

I got an email back the next day notifying me of the reference number and a decision already was made! I'm waiting for the letter in air mail now...
blues wrote:Hi Hasan

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:32 pm

Well blues
Just make it sure ur app reached @ HSMP office or not. Check on which date it reached and if it reached and no CC charged then i guess there is something wrong with CC details or something. Usually when the app received they charged the CC on same date and u can confirm it from ur CC provider that transaction made or not and is cleared or not. On 11th my aap was delivered then i call on 12th to CC provider they said transaction is made and will be cleared in 2 days. So on 14th i got the reference number for my case.

Regards
Hasan

AussieDude

HSMP - processing time, address, income proof

Post by AussieDude » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:47 pm

G'day Boys and Girls

1. Processing times - when I ring up the HSMP team they always say that it can take between 5 - 14 weeks to process the application. Is this true? It seems that most people on this forum are having a lot of luck having their application processed in under 5 or 10 days....

2. My country runs off a tax year of 1 July to 30 June. I am trying to claim my last 12 month's income (ie December 05 to November 06) so I can't exactly send in my tax return. I was planning on sending HSMP Team, bank statements + monthly pay slips + details of a work mate who can confirm my pay packet.... is that enough?

3. Finally, which address do you send all this paperwork to if you are using UPS/FedEx etc? I don't think your suppose to send it to a GPO box because it requires a signature.

Thank you in advance to all those helpful people out there!!! This website is fantastic.

paramjit2k

Re: HSMP - processing time, address, income proof

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:34 pm

AussieDude wrote:G'day Boys and Girls

1. Processing times - when I ring up the HSMP team they always say that it can take between 5 - 14 weeks to process the application. Is this true? It seems that most people on this forum are having a lot of luck having their application processed in under 5 or 10 days....

No perfect answer can be given for this...

2. My country runs off a tax year of 1 July to 30 June. I am trying to claim my last 12 month's income (ie December 05 to November 06) so I can't exactly send in my tax return. I was planning on sending HSMP Team, bank statements + monthly pay slips + details of a work mate who can confirm my pay packet.... is that enough?

I think u shud also attach tax statement for Dec 05 to Jun 30 period. Rest is fine.

3. Finally, which address do you send all this paperwork to if you are using UPS/FedEx etc? I don't think your suppose to send it to a GPO box because it requires a signature.

Check HSMP FAQ's. ur answer is there. Different addreses for post and courier.

Thank you in advance to all those helpful people out there!!! This website is fantastic.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

paramjit2k

Hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:36 pm

Hi All...

App sent 14 Dec...

Revd by HO...18 Dec

Payment deducted: 19 Dec

Reference no: Awaiting
Regards,

Pam Aujla

ajilani

Post by ajilani » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:55 pm

Hi guyz,

Application sent on 11 Dec by TNT Worldwide Express
Delivered to Sheffield Office on 14 Dec
Payment deducted on 15 Dec through switch debit card
Got reference no. today (19 Dec)
Awaiting for final decission.

Regards,
Azher
Karachi, Pakistan.

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:12 pm

Hi
Azher and Paa sardar jeee hopefully decsion for both of u guyz will be done by tommarrow or day after tommarrow. Azhar share ur points break down and documents attached with ur app, if u haven't posted b4
wish u guyz all the best.......

Regards
Hasan

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:58 pm

Tx Hasan Veer!

Hope same for u....ur letter reach u in safety
Regards,

Pam Aujla

knigh7

Post by knigh7 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:08 pm

go my approval on the 15 alhamdo lelah, i sent the application on the 6th.
I just sent my HSMP FLR today, they should get it tomorrow
wish me luck.

Knigh7

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:10 pm

First congrates man!

Plz share ur app dates...If possible doc structure also
Regards,

Pam Aujla

knigh7

Post by knigh7 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:18 pm

Please note:
We received your application on: 06/12/06
Approved: 15th

MSc: 35pt
Degree certificate

Earnings: 25pt
12 months pay slips
I do not have income tax return so i sent
12 months bank statements
Letter from employer
P60 (which does not cover the entire period i'm claiming for)

UK Drivers License

UK Exp: 5pt
See Earning

Regards,
Ahmad

sathishxxx
Newly Registered

Post by sathishxxx » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:55 pm

Dear All,

Called up Home Office today and they confirmed over the phone that my renewal has been approved.

Timelines :

Application Sent : 18th Nov
Application recd by HO : 20th Nov.
Credit Card Charged : 20th Nov

In the meantime got a call from HO that they have lost the photographs i sent and asking me to resend it.

Sent Photos : 16th Dec.

When i called them again in the afternoon to check if they received my letter, they have confirmed over the phone that my extension is approved and my passport has been sent to the stamping department.

I will receive it hopefully in the next couple of days.

Documents Sent :

• Passport of mine and my spouse
• 2 Passport Size Photographs for both.
• Original HSMP Approval letter
• Original Wage Slips for the period March 2006 to October 2006
• Original Income Tax Return – P60 upto April 5th 2006
• Original letters from Employers / Employment Contracts
• Original Cash ISA Savings Account Statement with Natwest
• Original Savings Direct Account Statement with Natwest
• Original UK Naric letter confirming equivalency of Bachelor Degree
• Original Provisional Certificate and Degree Certificate for Bachelor Degree
• Original Marksheets for Bachelor Degree
. Original Letter from College stating that my degree was taught in English (The College letter mentioned the University Regn Number and the fact that the college is affiliated to the University)
• Copy of the National Insurance Number Card
• Tenancy Agreement
• Proof of Address
• Marriage Certificate
• Salary Survey for Accounts Professional in UK

I had a total of 75 points as below.

Masters : 35
Income : 25
UK Experience: 5

I thought i should inform you all about this.

Cheers

Sathish