ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:56 pm

SharePo wrote:I have applied for my brother and his family as family visitor visa, got a call from UKBA about the confirmation of the sponsor. After that we got the email "Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner". It says issued, does this mean visa has been granted? As i know some users got an email where it says Resolved, is it same as issued
Wao that's something new again. Has not listened anything like this before.
Will be interested to see the output. Keep us updates please.
Thanks

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:59 pm

kibh1 wrote:
SharePo wrote:I have applied for my brother and his family as family visitor visa, got a call from UKBA about the confirmation of the sponsor. After that we got the email "Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner". It says issued, does this mean visa has been granted? As i know some users got an email where it says Resolved, is it same as issued

I got the exact same email this morning...applied for 5-year visa for my father on 13th June with priority visa option...does anyone else know what it means if the email says "visa application has been issued"? In the past it used to be "your visa has been issued"; it then changed to "your visa application has been resolved". My guess is that they have recently changed their terminology yet again and that the visa has been granted...but let's see...you never know with these things :?
That look like some good sign, keep praying :)
Let us know the outcome.

Regards,

irfantahir
Newly Registered

Post by irfantahir » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:29 pm

saeedusman wrote:
Thanks
I submitted my case on 10 june 2014 perority visa serives but I don't receive any email dispatch or processing I.e.
16 june 2014 my brother in uk receive a call from home office verification call about me and my sponsor detail today 21 june 2014 I don' t receive any call or something like that...

online tracking system vfs site error...
I'm confused about my visa what you think ?????? tell me please

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:34 pm

irfantahir wrote:
saeedusman wrote:
Thanks
I submitted my case on 10 june 2014 perority visa serives but I don't receive any email dispatch or processing I.e.
16 june 2014 my brother in uk receive a call from home office verification call about me and my sponsor detail today 21 june 2014 I don' t receive any call or something like that...

online tracking system vfs site error...
I'm confused about my visa what you think ?????? tell me please
You need to give it few days after 21, coz now case worker will be in process to decide your case and you should receive email by Monday. But if you don't receive any email, just the call for collection from Gerry's then you will have slim chances.

Best of luck.

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:40 pm

@irfantahitr
I got the call for confirmation of sponsorship on Monday 16th June as well, and we got the email on Saturday 21st June.

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:51 pm

@Sherpo, did you avail the priority service? I just got a call on this friday. So, wanted to estimate the time it my take now....

irfantahir
Newly Registered

Post by irfantahir » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:50 am

SharePo wrote:@irfantahitr
I got the call for confirmation of sponsorship on Monday 16th June as well, and we got the email on Saturday 21st June.
when you submit documents and you avil naormal service or priority service???? maybe I received email on this monday or today ??? thanks @sharelio

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:28 am

Hi,

We have applied on 31st May using normal visa service.

Applied: 31st may 2014
Service : normal
Call for confirmation of sponsor: 16th June
Email from Abu Dhabi : 21st June
Last edited by SharePo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:30 am

Hi,

We have applied on 31st May using normal visa service.

Applied: 31st may 2014
Service : normal
Call for confirmation of sponsor: Monday 16th June
Email from Abu Dhabi : 21st June

Thank you

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 am

Also guys; we have noticed that that email went to junk mail.

So please check your spam or junk folder as well.

Thank you

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 am

@SherPo and IrfanTahir
Sorry, need some more info. Wanan figure out that why I have just received call for one application and not the other. So two questions: (1) Did you apply for General Visit or Family Visit? (2) Is the sponsor providing accomodation only, or accomodation plus maintenance?
Many thanks.

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:49 am

I have applied for family visitor visa for my brother and his family. I am providing the accommodation and also some maintenance expenses like food.

I have clearly mentioned in my invitation letter that I will be paying for accommodation and som expenses.

But when entry clearance office called me, he again asked me will you be paying for everything for them in London.

So just be clear in your answer, be specific as well.

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:56 am

Thanks for confirming this.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:02 am

Hi guys,

Just wanted to check about what time you guys are receiving calls from ECO?

Normally we provide landline and mobile both from sponsor side, so will they be calling mobile? I'm worried in case they call landline and I'm not at home miss the call.

Thanks

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:08 am

I didn't give any landline number in the application. Got on my mobile. time was around 12 in the afternoon. and it was from a blocked number.

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:14 pm

He called me around 10:30am uk time. And I did give me office landline number but he still called me on my mobile, luckily I was working from home that day. I don't know if I tried to call me at office number first and then mobile as we need
To logged on to the office mobile, but I was not as I was at home.

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:39 pm

SharePo wrote:He called me around 10:30am uk time. And I did give me office landline number but he still called me on my mobile, luckily I was working from home that day. I don't know if He tried to call me at office number first and then mobile as we need
To logged on to the office mobile, but I was not as I was at home.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:02 am

Thanks for updating about ECO calling times.

My parents submitting case today from Lahore, hoping for favourable response soon. Kindly remember in your prayers.

Anyone with email "ISSUED" has any updates about the decision?

Kind regards,
Saeed

aalikhan
Newly Registered

Post by aalikhan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi
I received email saying "Your application has been issued "? instead of resolved it says issued.
what does that means a yes or no? Does anyone else has similar experience?

Thanks

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi All,

My brother and his family got the visa. Thank you guys.

We got the the issues email on Saturday and today he got a call from FedEx gerry's and he collected the passport and he got the visa.

So thank you all

aalikhan
Newly Registered

Post by aalikhan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Thanks sharePo i will have to wait for mine. As i received email on monday 23.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:26 pm

SharePo wrote:Hi All,

My brother and his family got the visa. Thank you guys.

We got the the issues email on Saturday and today he got a call from FedEx gerry's and he collected the passport and he got the visa.

So thank you all
Many congratulations :)

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi

My parents submitted case yesterday from Lahore and got acknowledgment and receipt paper with just GWF number on that which is same as was on the forms when applied online.
There is no LHE number which we used to have for tracking.

Just wanted to check how I can track it if I can, also how come there is no LHR number?

Even no email or sms that application been submitted and sent to OC or somewhere for processing.

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:11 pm

My parents submitted last week and the same happened. Well actually they forgot to subscribe for sms notifications. So, may be that's why they didn't receive any email confirming the receipt or something.
For tracking, they no longer have the online tracking system. The alternative is to send an enguiry using this link https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ . They respond in a day or 2. so not bad. You can also call at the number, which appears once you select the country of application. But they charge for that. it says 1.37 GBP per minute. But i think they charge more. I ended up wasting 6 or 7 pounds. So, I would suggest online enquiry is better since its free.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:14 pm

zunaira wrote:My parents submitted last week and the same happened. Well actually they forgot to subscribe for sms notifications. So, may be that's why they didn't receive any email confirming the receipt or something.
For tracking, they no longer have the online tracking system. The alternative is to send an enguiry using this link https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ . They respond in a day or 2. so not bad. You can also call at the number, which appears once you select the country of application. But they charge for that. it says 1.37 GBP per minute. But i think they charge more. I ended up wasting 6 or 7 pounds. So, I would suggest online enquiry is better since its free.
Thanks

Will do as advised.

Regards,