ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptionally complex issue letter for tier 2.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Azbill666

Re: Exceptionally complex issue letter for tier 2.

Post by Azbill666 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:14 pm

I have applied for my tier 2 extension October 2015 with same employer,
Received Exceptional complex letter on 04rth December 2015.

I then again applied with new fees Tier 2 change of employer( new license abd RLMT has been done And UKVI inspector visited the company head office before granting license) on May 2016 before decision was made.
Again I recived exceptional complex issue letter.
Today received approval.

lugansk
Newly Registered

Post by lugansk » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:06 am

Dear Azbill666,

Congratulations !!! and thank you for keeping us posted.

Ranij
Newly Registered

Post by Ranij » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:47 pm

On which number should I call UKVI to enquire about my application ? There is no phone number in the Exceptionally complex issue letter they sent to me !

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Hi Ranij
You can contact at this number 03001232241
But keep in mind all they say it's still in process or decisions has not been made.

Ranij
Newly Registered

Post by Ranij » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Azbill666, thanks for the number. It was useless to call them. I am now planning to withdraw my application. Its already 7 months and it seems life has stopped ! But my visa expired on April, so if I withdraw my application now I will be considered overstayer and will be a negative point for future visa applications. I am looking for a way to get my passport back and leave UK without negatively impacting my future visa applications . I heard that if I leave UK as an overstayer, it will affect my future visa applications not only for UK but for other countries(australia/canada/US/europe) as well ! Its scary.

Kazz
Newly Registered

Post by Kazz » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Dear Respected members,

I will appreciate if you could provide any help/guidance in my case. I have applied for my tier 2(general) in first week of april 2016 and biometrics were done in last week of april 2016. After that i recieved a letter saying my case raised exceptionally complex issues and it will take more time to process. Now it's been more than 5 months and i am still waiting.

If anyone else have experienced the same, did they get the positive news at the end? I heard if there is anything negative then they don't usually take this much time. What should be my next step or should i just chill and wait?

Your opinion please?

Thanks

Kazz
Newly Registered

Post by Kazz » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:19 am

Dear Azbill666,

I will appreciate if you could provide any help/guidance in my case. I have applied for my tier 2(general) in first week of april 2016 and biometrics were done in last week of april 2016. After that i recieved a letter saying my case raised exceptionally complex issues and it will take more time to process. Now it's been more than 5 months and i am still waiting.

If anyone else have experienced the same, did they get the positive news at the end? I heard if there is anything negative then they don't usually take this much time. What should be my next step or should i just chill and wait?

Your opinion please?

Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:22 am

Sit tight. Relax. No need to agonise and post repeated questions.
Its a standard letter, it means HO is overwhelmed with applications.
People then calling or writing for updates doesn't help clear the backlog. It blocks up the system some more.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Kazz
Newly Registered

Post by Kazz » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:48 am

Dear Noajthan,

Thanks for your reply. To be honest that's exactly what i have been doing for past 5 months. Its people you know. They make you curious by asking it again and again ''So what's the update''? Don't you think it's taking too long etc etc, it kind of made me curious so i headed straight to this website to have someone's opinion on it who may have experienced the same thing.

Hopefully it will all go well.

Thanks once again :)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:58 am

Kazz wrote:Dear Noajthan,

Thanks for your reply. To be honest that's exactly what i have been doing for past 5 months. Its people you know. They make you curious by asking it again and again ''So what's the update''? Don't you think it's taking too long etc etc, it kind of made me curious so i headed straight to this website to have someone's opinion on it who may have experienced the same thing.

Hopefully it will all go well.

Thanks once again :)
Spare a thought for the poorly-paid, harassed and overworked caseworkers too. After all where would we be without them.

Good luck.

Mohamed21
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamed21 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 am

Hi All,

I applied for my Tier 2 Visa extension on 20 Jan 2016, received exceptionally complex letter on Feb 2016, after that till now waiting, no response from them.

How about changing sponsor and applying again.
Last edited by noajthan on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate request

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:30 am

Mohamed21 wrote:Hi All,

I applied for my Tier 2 Visa extension on 20 Jan 2016, received exceptionally complex letter on Feb 2016, after that till now waiting, no response from them.

How about changing sponsor and applying again.
Kindly refrain from soliciting another stranger's contact details.
Discuss in public so all may benefit.

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Hi
I applied in October last year and received visa few weeks back.
Home office take there time. Thats there system. Obviously it's annoying for us and stress full. But some how wait for decision.
By calling them or writing them dosent makes any difference on case worker.
If you have new job with new sponsor letter with appropriate RLMt then surely you can apply for new visa and vary your application. Hope this help.

Mohamed21
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamed21 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi ,

@Azibil Thank you for your kind reply.

But how to withdraw my application, and I see there https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

return of documents or withdraw application, but what that return of documents means? does anyone applied this before, do you get passport as well as BRP? do you can go outside UK?

Could anyone please advise. much appreciated.

Kazz
Newly Registered

Post by Kazz » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:27 am

@Azbill666

Thank you very much for replying :)

lugansk
Newly Registered

Post by lugansk » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:38 am

Hi Guys,

Any updates? 8 months of wait this week ;)

Ranij
Newly Registered

Post by Ranij » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:30 am

After more than 7 months of being totally idle while waiting for visa, I applied for Voluntary departure. But the problem is for the last 3 days Home Office is trying to locate my passport. I fail to understand how complicated it can be to locate/track an important piece of document in an organised system with all the computers and document management systems in offices these days. Totally frustrating !

lugansk
Newly Registered

Post by lugansk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:43 am

Hi Ranij,

Sorry that you finally decided to opt for depart voluntarily. If your visa expired during your application, sometimes they don't return your passport by post.

You might have to contact your local enforcement office and inform about your departing details and you will get your passport at the airport you chose to depart from after the security check via airline staff.

Kazz
Newly Registered

Post by Kazz » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:15 am

Hi lugansk,

No update for me. Lol you have been waiting for even longer than me. May be thier aim is to make us frustrated so we give up. But no 'Not gonna happen'. They will have to come up with an answer. :D :D :roll:

lugansk
Newly Registered

Post by lugansk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:32 am

Hi Kazz,

Yes, I have been waiting since Feb 2016 and Muzzba has been waiting since Jan 2016 ;( Not sure, if they find any problems, rejecting the application should be easier. Living by that hope.

Do keep in touch via this platform, Azbill666 was kind enough to update us all about his successful case. So that's one win at least.

Kazz
Newly Registered

Post by Kazz » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi lugansk,

Sure i will update you guys if i hear anything, please do the same if you hear anything. Whatever will heppen will be for our betterment. At the end of the day its not them who decide. We all know who decides our destiny. :D

Ranij
Newly Registered

Post by Ranij » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Lugansk,
I didn't ask to return my passport back. I am saying that they don't know where they have kept my passport. They are trying to locate where in their office my passport has been kept. They told that as soon as they find out where exactly my passport is, they will inform me and ask me to book the flight ticket! its such a ridiculous situation !
Any way best of luck to all the guys who are waiting for decision on your application.

muzzba
United Kingdom

Post by muzzba » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:15 pm

HI Lugansk,

True that mate, No sign of visa yet.

I am highly frustrated but still keep myself motivated to call the H.O. and give my attendance once a week:P

Ranij,

Sorry to hear about H.O. losing your passport. They should reach out to my company. We can probably quote them for a document handling system ;)

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Azbill666 wrote:I have applied for my tier 2 extension October 2015 with same employer,
Received Exceptional complex letter on 04rth December 2015.

I then again applied with new fees Tier 2 change of employer( new license abd RLMT has been done And UKVI inspector visited the company head office before granting license) on May 2016 before decision was made.
Again I recived exceptional complex issue letter.
Today received approval.
Hi Azbill666,

Hope you are doing good. Can you please let me know that did you contact with your MP or write to UKVI after receiving the complex letter 2nd time so that they issued your visa?

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:43 pm

No
I haven't contacted any one because after submitting new application, ukvi got 6 months to decide on it.