ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by ZaheenR » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:39 am

davenjoy wrote:Hi everyone,

Big goodnews for me today. My EU join spouse visa application is APPROVED!!!!
Solvit emailed me yesterday to phone the consulate in manila.
My reference number started weigh 2119... Applied last June 5th.Those who are still waiting for the decision under EU join/accompany our application is dealt under join family time frame.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting for their decision just be patient to wait and don't forget to contact UK solvit.

MjHowells
congratulations!!!

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:51 am

@zaheenR

Thank you! Good luck to you.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:58 pm

@zaheenR

Hi, All application made to Irish Embassy for any purpose are processed in Dublin.

Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Iveagh House
80 St Stephen’s Green
Dublin 2
D02 VY53
Tel: + 353 (0) 1 408 2000

They are not like england who will get their work done from Dubai. People in Dubai they don't have any brain. Who every they want they approve other are left on appeals. I was reading the newspaper today David Cameron is planning of disconnecting from EU. This bloody pea-brain will get the whole country in trouble. I don't understand one thing. What is the queen doing in london. She is just watching her country get ruined by this no good David Cameron. How dare he even talked like that. The thing is he wants to be the superior of england. I can bet You guys that no one is going to vote for him after what he has done to stop the non-eu wife from england. I don't know about You guyz but he lost my vote.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:59 pm

@Davenjoy

Congratulation Friend. Good for You my mate. Can You please tell where did You applied from and from which country is Your wife from..???

fsa

Post by fsa » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:01 pm

davenjoy wrote:Hi everyone,

Big goodnews for me today. My EU join spouse visa application is APPROVED!!!!
Solvit emailed me yesterday to phone the consulate in manila.
My reference number started weigh 2119... Applied last June 5th.Those who are still waiting for the decision under EU join/accompany our application is dealt under join family time frame.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting for their decision just be patient to wait and don't forget to contact UK solvit.

MjHowells
congrats!
we are still waiting patiently

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:51 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:@Davenjoy

Congratulation Friend. Good for You my mate. Can You please tell where did You applied from and from which country is Your wife from..???
Hi fahadmalikz,

I'm from the Philippines.My husband is british.

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:57 pm

@fahadmalikz

Thank you, you've made it easier for me now I know which website to check, it's gets confusing because inis post weekly decision updates and so does dfa.ie so now I know which one to check, inis have posted the new current processing times from 9th November and join family is at 18/06/2015 hope this helps you guys

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:30 am

Hi everyone ...

I've applied for my husband and his family to come and join me in Ireland beneficiary of directive eea citizen short stay .... or something lol

We submitted files on 10th Sept. Reading this thread a lot have been waiting since may/june.

Does anyone know how long I'll be waiting :( I have a little baby and my husband hasn't met him yet!

Anyway 2 speed process up? The files are in Dublin as I've been told.

Many thanks

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:28 am

roxyali3005 wrote:Hi everyone ...

I've applied for my husband and his family to come and join me in Ireland beneficiary of directive eea citizen short stay .... or something lol

We submitted files on 10th Sept. Reading this thread a lot have been waiting since may/june.

Does anyone know how long I'll be waiting :( I have a little baby and my husband hasn't met him yet!

Many thanks
Mine took 5 months I applied June 5th I got the decision Nov 9th.just check weekly the Join Family time processing at Inis website.

adil2009

Post by adil2009 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:46 pm

roxyali3005 wrote:Hi everyone ...

Many thanks

Hi ,

Hope you will get good news soon, can you please help me as well , when you said his family .... who include in his family.
I want to apply for my elder brother on join family visa ,I am British citizen . but don't know where to start ?

Please reply me . Thanks

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:21 pm

@FSA

I thought you applied in May 2015..? They are on 18th June now. Does it mean this timeline is not correct? Did you contact them?

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:57 pm

All guyz and girls.

@FSA
Jamaal is right Your application was well applied before us. What the progress of Your application. Have You contact Solvit yet or any plans on contacting..???

@roxyali3005
Well You have applied in two categories. 1 is Join Family for Your Spouse. 2 is Reunification of Family. The Spouse visa will be dealt like the same as ours. The other one i think will take a longer time to process. I am not sure but your spouse will be here before relatives. The best for You was to apply after your spouse joined you. We are all waiting for our spouses for the past 6 months by just applying for one visa. My friend you applied 2 directly. If You are in so much hurry then the best thing to do is contact solvit. wait let me hyperlink the link over here http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/
here You go have a look and let anyone know over here and you are signing up.

@adil2009
You can read the same i wrote for roxyali3005

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Hello guys, congratulation once again @davenjoy,

What I have understand the application is actually dealing according to the date when they recived application in Dublin office, as (fsa) you apllied in May but they have recived application in June, I have strong feeling you will get your desicion inshallah by next week as they have already start dealing application 18th June,

I have applied in June but they have recived application end of July, and almost each email I got from inis they have clearly mention this

(As you will appreciate, in order to be fair to all applicants, applications
are processed in order by date received in this office)

So probably I have to wait another 4 to 5 weeks for my turn to come,
Last edited by Jane20231 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:43 pm

@ daven joy you are so lucky that you applied on 5th June and Dublin office recived your application in four days,
But here in Pakistan is completely different procedure first of all I went to Gerry for biometric then they forward application to Ireland Karachi consulate and then they forward my application to Dublin office over all it tooks 5 weeks :(

Now lets see when I will Get my decison

Daven joy its good your solicitor indicate they they will proceed to The high Court for forcing the Department of justice to make a decision as soon as possible.

I am thinking to write an email saying I will proceed to the court, but right at the moment I got advice from Eu commission to contact Solvit , let them deal with Irish authorities.

But I am also very confused because I have submit my complain on 9th of September to Solvit UK, and they have forward my case to Solvit Ireland. It has not been resolved yet as they are continue to engage with Irish Authority to remind my application should recive the prioritisation refered in Artice 5(2) of Directive 2004/38/EC.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:04 pm

The Department don't take solicit seriously as they know there mat not be a consequence for failure to respond.

But a threat of Judicial action tends to move things forward.

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:13 pm

@ Obie thanks very much but what should we do as Eu commission has advice me to remind Irish authority to apply accelerated procedure on my application being an Eu citizen. And also they have mention about Article 23.
They are actually going completly against Eu Law,

The European Commission has indicated in a Communication dated 2009 that by analogy with Article 23, Regulation 810/2009/EC, visas should be granted to family members of EU citizens within a maximum period of four weeks.

Here is the Article 23

(Acts adopted under the EC Treaty/Euratom Treaty whose publication is obligatory)

REGULATIONS

REGULATION (EC) No 810/2009 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 13 July 2009
establishing a Community Code on Visas
(Visa Code)

Article 23

Decision on the application

1. Applications shall be decided on within15calendar days of the date of the lodging of an application which is admissible in accordance with Article 19.

2. That period may be extended up to a maximum of 30 calendar days in individual cases, notably when further scrutiny of the application is needed or in cases of representation where the authorities of the represented Member State are consulted.

3. Exceptionally,when additional documentation is needed in specific cases, the period may be extended up to a maximum of 60 calendar day

Below is the link

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex ... 058:en:PDF

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:17 pm

But the authorities at the department of Justice are fully aware of this. They have legal advisers who advise them on these things.

There decision to act in this manner is in full knowledge of the law.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 pm

I have mention clearly in my application I want my apllication to be consider under Dircetive law not the national law.

Now more then four month has passed, why they catogory Acconpmany eu spouse catogory fall in to join spouse??? And also

@ Obie can you please advice I have not submit any financial document as I thought they don't need for Acconpany Eu spouse visa, do u think it can affect the application.

The last email I recived saying they are considering application recived in May but I have seen they have given decision on Application starting from 217 series which is definitely way after my application???

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:30 pm

@ Obie what do u recon should I sent an email saying I will proceed to the High Court to make an decision as earliest date as possible,

As Davenjoy at least got an date after their solicitor indicate to proceed in High court, I dnt mind getting a specific date from them, as I have recived at least 8 emails form Inis and Differnt time frame has been mention which is quite annoying for instance that once all documents recived the decision can be expected with in 8 weeks, then next 6 weeks then 16th weeks Lolz

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:39 pm

You need to write them setting out how your rights have been breached, what actions you will take to bring and end to the breach, and when the action will be taken.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Thanks for your reply ,

and also
Obie can you please advice I have not submit any financial document as I thought they don't need for Acconpany Eu spouse visa, do u think it can affect the application.

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Hello guys hope everyone is well and trying to keep stress free with all this visa drama. Just to give everyone an update, I got tired of waiting to be contacted about my visa status so I thought I would do something about it basically I contacted the Dublin office where my application is being processed using the knowledge from @fahadmalikz and sent an email to visamail@justice.ie I quoted my husbands name who made the application and the application number and luckily I got an answer same day, upon submitting documents on the 08/09/2015 they where recieved in Dublin on 21/10/2015 which is nearly 6weeks after submission date, so the countdown begins after the visa office in Dublin has received my application so nearly 3 weeks ago not the initial 2 months and the couple of odd weeks I was thinking first this was really a let down, further down in the email it said this "Due to the large volume of applications of this type, the visa office is
currently processing applications received in May 2015. While every effort
is made to process these applications within a reasonable time frame,
processing times will vary; having regard to the volume of applications,
their complexity and the resources available.

As a qualifying/permitted family member, where all the required supporting
documentation has been received and no queries remain outstanding, a
decision can be expected within 26 weeks.

As you will appreciate, in order to be fair to all applicants, applications
are processed in order by date received in this office" are you kidding me 26 weeks more???, I really wish I didn't email them now because I feel really disheartened now, I read a couple of the posts of people getting solvit involved, wouldn't it just be less hassle filing a complaint yourself on inis website or using the email address I have stated above to make a complain directly to the Dublin office please advise many thanks hope this helps.

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:53 am

@ zaheer
Can I asked what catogory you applied ??? Join Acconpany eu spouse or join eu spouse ?????

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:16 am

As far as I know both of them fall into the same catergory of join family anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. The processing times are the same too, you can check on the inis website using this link, http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Cu ... sing_Times

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:58 am

26 Weeks, this is not fair....

To be honest I haven't seen any one in this forum who waited more then 18,