ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority service - pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zk00023

Re: Priority service - pakistan

Post by zk00023 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:29 am

apprentice786 wrote:
Scotsgirl wrote:
apprentice786 wrote:Lahore
On vfs global pakistan this is what it says:
Important Information for Applicants submitting applications at Lahore Visa Application Center: Due to some technical issues, processing of applications submitted at Lahore VAC could take longer than usual. To avoid this delay, applicants including Priority Visa customers can therefore opt to submit their applications at Islamabad or Mirpur Visa Application Centres.

Ahh! I'm from Lahore aswell and we were asked to submit our priority application in Islamabad. They were like we dont do priority applications in Lahore. :/
Good job you didnt submit it from lahore then, they wouldve delayed it even more! I did mine in mirpur[/quote]

looks like i will be submitting it in islamabad then. this is gona be long now.

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:31 am

Scotsgirl wrote:
apprentice786 wrote:Lahore
On vfs global pakistan this is what it says:
Important Information for Applicants submitting applications at Lahore Visa Application Center: Due to some technical issues, processing of applications submitted at Lahore VAC could take longer than usual. To avoid this delay, applicants including Priority Visa customers can therefore opt to submit their applications at Islamabad or Mirpur Visa Application Centres.

Ahh! I'm from Lahore aswell and we were asked to submit our priority application in Islamabad. They were like we dont do priority applications in Lahore. :/[/quote]

Hi scotgirl,

when did you submit your application?
if you book your appointment at lahore vac and then if they tell you that submit your application at islamabad... i am confuse how does it works? :?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:32 am

This thread has now become unintelligible and completely hijacked from the original poster, whose email notifications must be going off like crazy with irrelevant post notifications of all who jumped on the bandwagon of the topic heading. The intention was not to create a rambling to'ing and fro'ing for all and sundry to post random questions.

Thread now locked.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.