ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr (fp) on the basis of British Child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Flr (fp) on the basis of British Child

Post by minhas23 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:40 pm

yarab wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:04 pm
minhas23 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:51 am
Hi
Another update
went on reporting today and the lady at counter Congradulate me and said you dont need to come again your visa has been granted and hopefuly you will get everything via post

Thats Biggest Moment for me since 7 years wishing for everyone in same Condition
Good Luck

Really happy for you mate ,
What a long journey .
Well done
Thank you so much Yarab yeah man it was really long journey looks impossible but God helped Hope everything is ok at your side

Kandamaya11
Ghana

Post by Kandamaya11 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Congrats. Minhas23. I knew it from the start you will be sorted. Enjoy your new found freedom.

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:59 am

Kandamaya11 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:29 pm
Congrats. Minhas23. I knew it from the start you will be sorted. Enjoy your new found freedom.
Thank you so much Kandamaya you were right and your words were always in my mind
very best Regards

sharmimsw
Newly Registered
India

Post by sharmimsw » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:22 pm

my case also same my baby born 6 month before. My Solitor advise that Do not apply inidian Passport .
I have 3 years Valid ICT Visa .before completed my ICT VISA 6 month Before my solictor fill FLP FP visa so that to get uk Citienship.

Can any body help me . Is that Route suitable for me and how about possibility please

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:03 am

sharmimsw wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:22 pm
my case also same my baby born 6 month before. My Solitor advise that Do not apply inidian Passport .
I have 3 years Valid ICT Visa .before completed my ICT VISA 6 month Before my solictor fill FLP FP visa so that to get uk Citienship.

Can any body help me . Is that Route suitable for me and how about possibility please
Hi sharmim didn't understand your Question what do you mean your baby born 6 months before ? you mean he has no nationality ? stateless child ? and you still have valid visa ? totally lost in your questions can you please explain

sharmimsw
Newly Registered
India

Post by sharmimsw » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:40 am

Thanks for reply

My baby girl born 6 months before in uk . she has no nationality at the moment . and I have valid visa till 2021

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:38 am

sharmimsw wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:40 am
Thanks for reply

My baby girl born 6 months before in uk . she has no nationality at the moment . and I have valid visa till 2021

No it is not as your child is NOT british and hasn't lived here for 7 years either. This is a very difficult route to go and doesn't give citizenship to you or the child.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sharmimsw
Newly Registered
India

Post by sharmimsw » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:04 pm

I hear that Some MK stateless case 5 years route. If i have Completed 3.6 year my current visa then I will apply FLR FP Visa then once Completed 1.6 years then Total will be 5 year . so then I can apply for 5 years route for Uk Citizenship

Correct me if i am wrong

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:34 pm

sharmimsw wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:04 pm
I hear that Some MK stateless case 5 years route. If i have Completed 3.6 year my current visa then I will apply FLR FP Visa then once Completed 1.6 years then Total will be 5 year . so then I can apply for 5 years route for Uk Citizenship

Correct me if i am wrong
Sorry I'm not aware of this Might CR001 will be the best person to answer this

Piyal
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Piyal » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:32 am

Congratulations bro, your situation was too upsetting but you've got what you wanted. Bless you man. I am a overstayer in this country. Just few months ago married my Girlfriend, and planning to have a baby. Then we'll apply. Please pray for us. Best wishes to you and your kids. Bless you

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:07 pm

Piyal wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:32 am
Congratulations bro, your situation was too upsetting but you've got what you wanted. Bless you man. I am a overstayer in this country. Just few months ago married my Girlfriend, and planning to have a baby. Then we'll apply. Please pray for us. Best wishes to you and your kids. Bless you
Thank you So Much Piyal you are kind May God help you too Ameen and yes you should apply after baby because it give more weight and rights
Stay bless Ameen

sharmimsw
Newly Registered
India

Post by sharmimsw » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:38 pm

May I know for fp visa work permit?

Can I work anywhere and any industry like marketing or information technology?

Is there any restrictions please?
minhas23 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:40 pm
yarab wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:04 pm
minhas23 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:51 am
Hi
Another update
went on reporting today and the lady at counter Congradulate me and said you dont need to come again your visa has been granted and hopefuly you will get everything via post

Thats Biggest Moment for me since 7 years wishing for everyone in same Condition
Good Luck

Really happy for you mate ,
What a long journey .
Well done
Thank you so much Yarab yeah man it was really long journey looks impossible but God helped Hope everything is ok at your side

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:41 pm

sharmimsw wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:38 pm

There is no restriction on the work you can do if you are granted FLR(FP).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sharmimsw
Newly Registered
India

Post by sharmimsw » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:42 pm

I heard that Some MK stateless case 5 years route. If i have Completed my current visa 3.6 year my current visa then I will apply FLR FP Visa then once Completed 1.6 years then Total will be 5 year . so then I can apply for 5 years route for Uk Citizenship?
minhas23 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:34 pm
sharmimsw wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:04 pm

Correct me if i am wrong
Sorry I'm not aware of this Might CR001 will be the best person to answer this

sharmimsw
Newly Registered
India

Post by sharmimsw » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:16 pm

I hear that Some MK stateless case 5 years route. If i have Completed 3.6 year my current visa then I before expire I will apply FLR FP Visa then once Completed 1.6 years then Total will be 5 year . so then I can apply for 5 years route for Uk Citizenship?

CR001 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:41 pm
sharmimsw wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:38 pm

There is no restriction on the work you can do if you are granted FLR(FP).