ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mailing appeal documents need urgent help !!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vetri81082
India

Re: Applying for settlement spouse visa from chennai-india

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Katie_France wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:51 pm
vetri81082 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:44 am

I just spoke to NARIC they are 100% sure about the red route assessment they have done passes english language requirements. And HO cannot say it is not meeting the requirements.
On your NARIC certificate, it should be written visas and nationality service, and it should be for UKVI. But the main point is that you should fulfill financial requirements.
i have submitted two certificate

1) Academic qualification level statement
2) English language proficiency statement

Both has Visas and nationality as a header and below it has
The UK Visas and nationality service

And for academic qualifucation level statement it says this statement give information relevant to your immigration application to UK visas and immigration

And for english language proficiency statement it says this statement gives information relevant to your immigration application to UK Visas and immigration

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:26 pm

if somebody can help me how to upload the images i can post it for you all to reconcile . The upload image icon doeesnt work . :-(

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 pm

The immigration officer has clearly assessed me wrongly in CAT A while i have declared CATB under Part 3A in the appendix form.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Should i go for appeal at this situation. Further to satisfy them i am going to add Language test which iam planning to take if that can strengthen my case. Will the appeal allow to add additional documents ? can i submit fresh documents in this scenario ? please let me know. It is just a query. thanks

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:48 pm

vetri81082 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm

And for academic qualifucation level statement it says this statement give information relevant to your immigration application to UK visas and immigration

And for english language proficiency statement it says this statement gives information relevant to your immigration application to UK Visas and immigration
Then, it should be correct, but you had to submit your diploma and letter from your university as well

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:49 pm

vetri81082 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:38 pm
Should i go for appeal at this situation. Further to satisfy them i am going to add Language test which iam planning to take if that can strengthen my case. Will the appeal allow to add additional documents ? can i submit fresh documents in this scenario ? please let me know. It is just a query. thanks
No, you can't add any additional new documents to the appeal. The appeal will take 12-24 months. The fastest way is to work on your file and reapply.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Katie_France wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:48 pm
vetri81082 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Then, it should be correct, but you had to submit your diploma and letter from your university as well
Well i did submit my university original certificate and transcripts from uni and even from school...

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:01 pm

vetri81082 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Well i did submit my university original certificate and transcripts from uni and even from school...
The problem I see is that maybe you didn't structure your application well, so the caseworker didn't understand eligibility financial requirements. As for me, you submitted too many documents, and ECO didn't understand which category you applied for. I know the emotions are overwhelming after the rejection, but you should sit down with the cold head and decide what you are going to do further. The appeal will not be quick for sure (12-24 months). Maybe it is worth submitting a more organised file, but again - it costs lots of money.

For English language - I don't know, maybe they just missed this documents. What for did you submit the transcripts from school? You shouldn't submit all the documents you have because it can complicate the file.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Katie_France wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:01 pm
vetri81082 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:54 pm

The problem I see is that maybe you didn't structure your application well, i disagree sorry i made a perfect filing of all the documents a file case for each category Language, TB, Financial requirements, Relationship requirements, Accomodation, Misc documents. I am 100% damn sure they messed it up while scanning the documents or the case worker on a hurry to wipe up his stained pants from coffee spill just jumped through another documents or who knows how is the administrative infrastructure or the mindset etc there are lots of factos to be considered....

so the caseworker didn't understand eligibility financial requirements. As for me, you submitted too many documents, and ECO didn't understand which category you applied for. I know the emotions are overwhelming after the rejection, but you should sit down with the cold head and decide what you are going to do further. The appeal will not be quick for sure (12-24 months). Maybe it is worth submitting a more organised file, but again - it costs lots of money.

I have decided i am going for appeal i see the first level is administrative review( 15 days) before it goes to tribunal panel for hearing/review ( 3 to 12 months)

I am pretty confident about the filing. They cant say they have missed the documents coz i have acknowledgement from them saying they have all the documents they wanted from the submission and all of them scanned and sent to ECO.

For English language - I don't know, maybe they just missed this documents. What for did you submit the transcripts from school? You shouldn't submit all the documents you have because it can complicate the file.

I can't digest the fact that they missed the english langugae because i sent the original document sent by Naric it is a bid mule folder which came as it is from Naric and it will definitely catch up to anyones eye while they browse through the documents....

Any one can through any assumptions. Assumptions are the mother of failures.

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:41 pm

There is no administrative review for the applications done outside the UK.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:23 am

1. If you're outside the UK
You’ll be told in your application refusal letter if you can ask for the decision on your visa application to be reviewed. This is known as an ‘administrative review’.

You can only ask for an administrative review if all of the following apply:

you’re outside the UK
you applied outside the UK
your application was refused on or after 6 April 2015
you don’t have a right of appeal against the refusal
you didn’t make an application as a visitor or a short term student

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 am

Katie_France wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:41 pm
There is no administrative review for the applications done outside the UK.
Kindly do not mislead individual who are in pain and vain. Thanks for understanding.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:39 am

Case escalated to MP

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:47 am

vetri81082 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:23 am
1. If you're outside the UK
You’ll be told in your application refusal letter if you can ask for the decision on your visa application to be reviewed. This is known as an ‘administrative review’.

You can only ask for an administrative review if all of the following apply:

you’re outside the UK
you applied outside the UK
your application was refused on or after 6 April 2015
you don’t have a right of appeal against the refusal
you didn’t make an application as a visitor or a short term student
You were granted right of appeal against the refusal in your decision letter, so you can’t apply for the administrative review.

If you wish to appeal, you should appeal and not to waste time for the administrative review.

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 am

vetri81082 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 am

Kindly do not mislead individual who are in pain and vain. Thanks for understanding.
Vetri81082, if only everything was as you think. I would be only happy if everyone had this administrative review. Don’t waste your time for administrative review application, because in the rejection it’s written that you may only appeal.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 am

Katie, please check your inbox.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:14 am

Katie_France wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 am
vetri81082 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 am

Vetri81082, if only everything was as you think. I would be only happy if everyone had this administrative review. Don’t waste your time for administrative review application, because in the rejection it’s written that you may only appeal.
This post is to challenge your statement " One cant apply for administrative review from outside UK" well the answer is one can apply if they are refused for appeal. I understood that i cant got for administrative review. But if one can go for administrative review from outside UK the answer is Yes and it has If's and But's ...... Please do not forget the If's and Buts'. A plain straightforward statement with out proper guidance is misleading infact this is what iam trying to say Katie_france. And i appreaciate and thank you for your insights and opinion atleast you have the hear to come forward and help.

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:23 am

Don’t expect MP to influence your situation. First of all, it depends on MP. Secondly, HO will probably send a nonsense response to your MP. HO sends an answer back to MP within 20 business days from receipt.

If you want to appeal, appeal. But in your situation it’s probably better to have a lawyer to evaluate your chances for the appeal, because I didn’t understand the set of documents you provided. You will not be able to submit new evidence and appeals take 12-24 months.

I was rejected only on the base of “wrong IELTS test”, which was right. We wrote to MP and my husband met MP. Unfortunately it’s all bla-bla-bla, no result.

If you want to be with your wife as soon as possible, the only possible solution is to make amendments to your file and reapply.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:00 am

Katie_France wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:23 am
Don’t expect MP to influence your situation. First of all, it depends on MP. Secondly, HO will probably send a nonsense response to your MP. HO sends an answer back to MP within 20 business days from receipt.

If you want to appeal, appeal. But in your situation it’s probably better to have a lawyer to evaluate your chances for the appeal, because I didn’t understand the set of documents you provided. You will not be able to submit new evidence and appeals take 12-24 months.
If you scroll back on the same thread you will see the set of documents i submitted

I was rejected only on the base of “wrong IELTS test”, which was right. We wrote to MP and my husband met MP. Unfortunately it’s all bla-bla-bla, no result.

In my case i was rejected even though i have submitted the right set of documents. What is the guarantee that they will do it right the second time if i reapply ?

If you want to be with your wife as soon as possible, the only possible solution is to make amendments to your file and reapply.
So your proposal is to spend another 2000 pounds over above which was spent already ?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:16 am

Am not going to bother giving you an input anymore, you are obviously in denial or ultra stubborn / defensive. You keep failing to explain why you only submitted 3 months of financial proof and not 6 or 12.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:25 am

List of documents :

General documents
Relationship sponsor ship letter
Visa application Completed Visa application form VAF4A
Visa application Completed online visa application form
Visa Fee NHS Fee paid receipt
Visa Fee Application fee receipt
Identification Passport
Identification One passport size color photograph
Travel history Previous passport
Health TB certificate
Language Evidence of english language(UK NARIC RED ROUTE ASSESSMENT) A1 - Failed ECO evaluation

Financial requirements - Failed ECO evaluation

income Property ownership of wxxxxxxd house ( This is a let out for rental house 2)
Property deed for wxxxxxxxd house
mortgage statement for wxxxxxxd house
Tenancy agreement for wxxxxxxd house
accountants letter for wxxxxxxxxd house
land registry document or Crop receipts for wxxxxxxd house
rent paid to sponsor proof
Ex company redundancy Settlement letter
Current employment contract
Previous employment contract
Pay slip for Jan"17, Feb"17 from company 1
Pay slip for Oct"17, Nov"17, Dec"17, Jan"18 from company 2
Tax statement ( 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 )
Bank statement ( Two bank statements one where the rental income is credited, statement period Jan"17 to Jan"18. Second one where salary is credited period of statement Jan"17 to Jan"18 )

Accomodation - Passed ECO evaluation
accomodation Property ownership of cxxxxxxxd house ( This is where i will be living , house 1)
accomodation Land registry document of cxxxxxd house
accomodation mortgage statement for cxxxxxxd house
accomodation council tax statements for cxxxxxxd house
accomodation property inspection report for cxxxxxd house
accomodation utilities bills(gas/ electricity/ water ) for cxxxxxd house

Relationship requirements- Passed ECO evaluation

Identification/Travel History/Immigration status passport copies
Relationship Evidence of marriage ( Marriage certificate)
Relationship Evidence of divorce ( court order )
Relationship wedding photo
Relationship pics from all out trip together
Relationship e-mails, chats, calls
Relationship Hotel stay evidence ( Cheers !!!) got most of them .
Relationship Travel evidence ( Sponser ticket, visa, , boarding pass etc)
Relationship My UK Tourist visa documents

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:16 am
Am not going to bother giving you an input anymore, you are obviously in denial or ultra stubborn / defensive. You keep failing to explain why you only submitted 3 months of financial proof and not 6 or 12.
You haven't given any input so far ? Respectful londoner

I do not know how to react to this post of yours !! But please see the list of documents i have submitted and comment. Please !!

Denial/ Stubborn ? Where did you get this from ? do you really want me to believe that you have a through understanding about my case ? i.e. know all facts and details about my case ? i don't see you haven't raised any questions to understand about my case anywhere in the thread. How sure are you that i submitted only 3 months of financial proof ? i have submitted 12 months of bank statement for your kind information Londoner...

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:48 am

vetri81082 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:00 am
So your proposal is to spend another 2000 pounds over above which was spent already ?
Everyone decides what he wants based on his own circumstances and desires. If you want to continue living apart next 12-24 months, than appeal.

I agree with Londoner007.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:00 am

Yes you are right, i don't know your case. Since you are already receiving legal advise from a lawyer best for you to raise these issues there.

All the best.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:01 pm

The discussion in the thread will be beneficial for thousands of people who wanting or searching for assistance or support.