ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone received an invite for June 2022 ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

whereismyinvite2022
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Has anyone received an invite for June 2022 ceremony

Post by whereismyinvite2022 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:23 pm

Received an email that the Monday ceremony is fully subscribed and although my documents were received I do not have an invite and will be invited at a later date.

This means that despite paying and submitting documentation over a month earlier than some people who have received invites, and despite written confirmation that I might be eligible to receive a certificate by post, I will probably have to wait till the December ceremony (unless another one is announced in the interim)

Which means I probably won't get a passport till February 23

No hate at all to those who received an invite I'm very very happy for you, I'm just extremely confused why I was left out.

Not sure if it's worth taking legal action over.

idonteatanimals
India

Post by idonteatanimals » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:44 pm

whereismyinvite2022 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:23 pm
Received an email that the Monday ceremony is fully subscribed and although my documents were received I do not have an invite and will be invited at a later date.

This means that despite paying and submitting documentation over a month earlier than some people who have received invites, and despite written confirmation that I might be eligible to receive a certificate by post, I will probably have to wait till the December ceremony (unless another one is announced in the interim)

No hate at all to those who received an invite I'm very very happy for you, I'm just extremely confused why I was left out.

Since you sent the declaration by post, you were not supposed to be invited for the ceremony. You will get your certificate in post.

whereismyinvite2022
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by whereismyinvite2022 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:03 pm

idonteatanimals wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:44 pm

Since you sent the declaration by post, you were not supposed to be invited for the ceremony. You will get your certificate in post.
This is my understanding as well, however the email clearly stated that on consultation with the relevant team (certificates team I am assuming) that they would contact me "regarding attending a future ceremony"

Unless they have made an error it sounds like they want me to do an in-person.

idonteatanimals
India

Post by idonteatanimals » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:06 pm

Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:03 pm
idonteatanimals wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:44 pm

This is my understanding as well, however the email clearly stated that on consultation with the relevant team (certificates team I am assuming) that they would contact me "regarding attending a future ceremony"

Unless they have made an error it sounds like they want me to do an in-person.
Do not go by their responses. Respond to that email telling them specifically that you have sent the signed declaration already by post and you are due for certificate (not for ceremony invite)

imfrom51
Newly Registered

Post by imfrom51 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:24 pm

Yeah. It's a complete disaster. We did my wifes at the end of April and they said we would have the cert in 4-6 weeks. Now, nothing. No emails, no letters etc. And now it seems we have to wait EVEN LONGER that those who put their paperwork in later (not hating on these ones, it's just a fact). Hoping we'll hear something soon.

JuneSeee
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by JuneSeee » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:40 pm

Emailed them twice today and finally received the invitation via email.
They said it was posted to me over 2 weeks ago, but I never received it.
Don't understand why the invites weren't sent by email and post to avoid so many people not getting their invite on time.
My heart goes out to those who will need to wait until December, even though they are due for next week, all because of this inefficient process.

idonteatanimals
India

Post by idonteatanimals » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:46 pm

JuneSeee wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:40 pm
Emailed them twice today and finally received the invitation via email.
They said it was posted to me over 2 weeks ago, but I never received it.
Don't understand why the invites weren't sent by email and post to avoid so many people not getting their invite on time.
My heart goes out to those who will need to wait until December, even though they are due for next week, all because of this inefficient process.
Congrats. What's the date on the invite letter and time for ceremony if you don't mind.

waiting2022
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by waiting2022 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:21 pm

Congrats 🥳 to the people who are all almost through by receiving an invite and very closer to becoming an Irish citizen. I have a small request to all of you. It would be great if you guys pass on the message to the citizenship team during citizenship ceremony at Killarney that, how cruel the citizenship process along with little transparency and the current inefficient process. I think the citizenship ceremony would be a great opportunity to express the frustration about the over all process and suggesting a way to improve the overall experience such as request to have frequent ceremonies or request to continue the existing self declaration method, etc

zwei1213
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by zwei1213 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:46 pm

Only 950 applicants attended today's ceremony.

MarijanaVol
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by MarijanaVol » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:48 pm

Nerdanel wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:25 pm
corkms wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:06 am
MarijanaVol wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:15 pm
Nerdanel wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:25 am
corkms wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:12 am
Nerdanel wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:40 pm

No change as well. The application is still in “Submitted “ :-(
Still no update from my end of things. How about you @Nerdanel?

My application is still in the "Submitted" stage. I sent my declaration via registered post on the same day that I paid the fee and saw that their declaration section received it the next day. There's no chance that they lost the forms in their office and think we haven't submitted them, is there?
No, still no change for me, it's still in the "submitted" stage :-( I sent them another email today as it's exactly 6 weeks since I sent the declaration and paid the fees.
Same with me. Paid fee 27/4, sent declaration 27/4 and not a word after that. It’s showing as “submitted “ since then.
Good to know that there are more people in the same situation at least. It's still frustrating though, hey?
Hi both, my payment was just processed 🥳. Hope it will be processed for you soon as well and we will all get the certificates soon!
Any update on the certificate? I am still waiting on mine

MarijanaVol
Newly Registered
Ireland

Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:
MarijanaVol wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:

My application is still in the "Submitted" stage. I sent my declaration via registered post on the same day that I paid the fee and saw that their declaration section received it the next day. There's no chance that they lost the forms in their office and think we haven't submitted them, is there?
No, still no change for me, it's still in the "submitted" stage :-( I sent them another email today as it's exactly 6 weeks since I sent the declaration and paid the fees.
Same with me. Paid fee 27/4, sent declaration 27/4 and not a word after that. It’s showing as “submitted “ since then.
Good to know that there are more people in the same situation at least. It's still frustrating though, hey?
Hi both, my payment was just processed 🥳. Hope it will be processed for you soon as well and we will all get the certificates soon!

MarijanaVol
Newly Registered
Ireland

Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:
MarijanaVol wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:

corkms
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by corkms » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:15 pm

MarijanaVol wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:
MarijanaVol wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:

Me too. Still waiting.

Nerdanel
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nerdanel » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:27 pm

MarijanaVol wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:
MarijanaVol wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:

No, still waiting 😥

Nerdanel
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nerdanel » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:34 pm

No, no update, still waiting…

Nerdanel
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nerdanel » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:34 pm

No, no update, still waiting…

Nerdanel
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nerdanel » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:34 pm

corkms wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:15 pm
MarijanaVol wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:
corkms wrote:
MarijanaVol wrote:
Nerdanel wrote:

I’ve just received the certificate. Hope you’ve also received yours or will receive it shortly 🙏

corkms
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by corkms » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:06 am

I've received my certificate too.

Onto the passport journey now 🤞