ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:53 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
danish1981 wrote:u just said the words of my mouth bro.i am thinkin about that.spend 5 years in this country and paid loads of tax.i htinkits time to claim it as we not gonna live in this country anyway.i have already got bank loan, so if they refuse me i ll b happy to file bankruptcy and go back home chillin ehheheehehe
scorpion18 wrote:NICE BRO FRO4M WHOCH BANK U GOT THE LOAN TELL ME
U KNOW I WILL....................
N TELL ME ALSO REASON SO I CAN faced ABOT IT.
THANKS
salam123 wrote:please tell me wj=hich bank u taken so much loan.........then we all can at least try......................please
salam123 wrote:if u don't gate loan then please try mobile laptop contracts......might be a little help...........
salam123 wrote:give pm me for loan boss
Is it my imagination, but because one scam has failed and your fraud hasn't worked, you are all advocating more fraud? Has anyone here got an ounce of decency, or are you all just crooks.

I am not talking about claiming tax back, if you are entitled to it claim it. It won't be that much though, because you have all been working part time most of the year of course.

I think you are all showing your true colours now. You come across as vicious and vindictive. To be honest, if this is what the UK will be missing, I am not that bothered.

All the best in your future glittering careers with your PGDiplomas.

PP
i just made little tickle on them.............who wants loan...this can't be a true human being.....who thinks so low and dark..........

i m not with them

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:57 pm

guys i have got it from 4 diff banks but problem is i am payin a hell load of interst over it from last 1 and a half year.i have got a very good credit history which i have maintained very effeciently.i had no intention of doing any scam because i am doin business on my wife name,as she is allowed to do self employment,so loan is on my name and i am doing my lil business on her name.but as for now if i get rejection then i cant continue my business and will not b able to pay it back neither the interest,so if i dont get my IGS to PSW extension,those banks has to forget about theor money.i have paid approximately 6000 pound interst over my payments,and i ma still paying it off.but obv you need some way of earning to pay off all that stuff.so thats the story.so lets c what they gonna decide about .

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:00 am

danish1981 wrote:guys i have got it from 4 diff banks but problem is i am payin a hell load of interst over it from last 1 and a half year.i have got a very good credit history which i have maintained very effeciently.i had no intention of doing any scam because i am doin business on my wife name,as she is allowed to do self employment,so loan is on my name and i am doing my lil business on her name.but as for now if i get rejection then i cant continue my business and will not b able to pay it back neither the interest,so if i dont get my IGS to PSW extension,those banks has to forget about theor money.i have paid approximately 6000 pound interst over my payments,and i ma still paying it off.but obv you need some way of earning to pay off all that stuff.so thats the story.so lets c what they gonna decide about .
Bankruptcy? IVA?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:02 am

Bankruptcy? is not a big problem in uk as far as a believe....what about Woolworth??

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:09 am

salam123 wrote:Bankruptcy? is not a big problem in uk as far as a believe....what about Woolworth??
Consider Spontaneous Self-Combustion, never pay at all.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneou ... combustion
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:50 am

Wanderer wrote:
salam123 wrote:Bankruptcy? is not a big problem in uk as far as a believe....what about Woolworth??
Consider Spontaneous Self-Combustion, never pay at all.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneou ... combustion
don't have time to take lesson

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:57 am

salam123 wrote:i just made little tickle on them.............who wants loan...this can't be a true human being.....who thinks so low and dark..........
Sorry salam123, that doesn't wash with me, seeing how you made a little tickle on me by accusing me of having a fake NI and visa in one of your posts here :twisted:
salam123 wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
salam123 wrote:COLLEGE IS ALWAYS DENIED BY HO...........ITS NORMAL DELAY.......SO BE PATIENT.....
Errrm, yes, if that is what you want to believe.

salam123, haven't you been keeping up with the news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7775544.stm
watch this---
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KaJKU9xhp ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmyWI_yo ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c23hCUkSa ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VYmPN9nhWEc

and answer my questions......................

i belive u have ni card is that fake as well as ur visa??????????????????????
And have said that you have planned a £25k loan here:
salam123 wrote:
picolla wrote:hi

I know two students of CCL being refused without right of appeal. They have been given one month to leave the country. They applied 3 months before college being caught in scam. They received on 20 dec.

so no hope for CCL STUDENTS.
So it will happen to me as well????
Any way I already planned my loan 25 thousands...........

I think i will be safe........
Regards

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:00 am

PaperPusher wrote:
salam123 wrote:i just made little tickle on them.............who wants loan...this can't be a true human being.....who thinks so low and dark..........
Sorry salam123, that doesn't wash with me, seeing how you made a little tickle on me by accusing me of having a fake NI and visa in one of your posts here :twisted:
salam123 wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
salam123 wrote:COLLEGE IS ALWAYS DENIED BY HO...........ITS NORMAL DELAY.......SO BE PATIENT.....
Errrm, yes, if that is what you want to believe.

salam123, haven't you been keeping up with the news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7775544.stm
watch this---
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KaJKU9xhp ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmyWI_yo ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c23hCUkSa ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VYmPN9nhWEc

and answer my questions......................

i belive u have ni card is that fake as well as ur visa??????????????????????
And have said that you have planned a £25k loan here:
salam123 wrote:
picolla wrote:hi

I know two students of CCL being refused without right of appeal. They have been given one month to leave the country. They applied 3 months before college being caught in scam. They received on 20 dec.

so no hope for CCL STUDENTS.
So it will happen to me as well????
Any way I already planned my loan 25 thousands...........

I think i will be safe........
Regards
thanx for ur warm regards..........i have already 25k...................so no worry

fazal

Post by fazal » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:25 am

Relax guys what's going on is this a forum or war zone common dont take too much tension mates no need to be frustrated this is just a general discussion forum share your views and that's it if any decision will come than you can do something about that but before that anyone claiming to be a palmist or psychic is just good for him anyone can make assumptions its everyone's right ...i think this topic should close now because there is nothing left to suggest or comment lets wait for the results now because this forum has now changed into war zone and dearly beloved attacks are clearly visible so i request everyone to stop postings about this whole issue cheers .

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 am

yore23 wrote:on the other forum I read the news of CCL PSW being refused .....I do not know how far is it true ...just wanted to share the information
Great news for CCL student the Pgd diploma u have gained in ur colllege is no more alive..........so there is a great chance to refused to get perission to being continuing working or studying in uk. I think All CCL student should focus of their future in back home where ever they from.. Most of them like India,Pakistan Bangladesh And also other country..........

God luck for ur future planning.

blue_moon
Newly Registered

Post by blue_moon » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:31 am

salam123 wrote:
yore23 wrote:on the other forum I read the news of CCL PSW being refused .....I do not know how far is it true ...just wanted to share the information
Great news for CCL student the Pgd diploma u have gained in ur colllege is no more alive..........so there is a great chance to refused to get perission to being continuing working or studying in uk. I think All CCL student should focus of their future in back home where ever they from.. Most of them like India,Pakistan Bangladesh And also other country..........

God luck for ur future planning.

Great!. For sharing such a secret news and u r such a brave and sagacious person to extract such a valuable information from HO to help those who have suffered. This is all possible due to your childhood education. Salute for you.

god
Newly Registered

hi all

Post by god » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:21 am

i believe in uk law and human rights over here.no student wants to break law.it happened because they saw many people doing so.even the certificate provider told them home office is allowing this due to shortage of workers in uk after many polish returned home.

if any home office officials read this i would like to request one last thing.please do not force us to become illegal immigrant.give us one chance.hence after review institutions and insure not to make a joke of many student.
we neither commit knife crime nor other offences. it is loophole in your system that lured us to this point.
i believe in british authority and govt.the most kind hearted and forgiving.you gave the world democracy.so please give us one chance.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: hi all

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:47 am

god wrote:i believe in uk law and human rights over here.no student wants to break law.it happened because they saw many people doing so.even the certificate provider told them home office is allowing this due to shortage of workers in uk after many polish returned home.

if any home office officials read this i would like to request one last thing.please do not force us to become illegal immigrant.give us one chance.hence after review institutions and insure not to make a joke of many student.
we neither commit knife crime nor other offences. it is loophole in your system that lured us to this point.
i believe in british authority and govt.the most kind hearted and forgiving.you gave the world democracy.so please give us one chance.
There is an easy way forward - pack and go home.

It is a simple solution to avoiding the little issue of becoming an illegal as you put it.

The UK does not want fake students with fake qualifications.
You knew what you were buying into when you bought your fake qualification.
There is no loophole as you put it. That is why your PSW application is going to be refused.
That is why you might also be criminally prosecuted, you have attempted to gain pecuniary advantage through the use of a false instrument. Namely the fake qualification certificate.
It is time to go home or suffer the consequences. It is not a hard thought process to follow.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:41 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
god wrote:i believe in uk law and human rights over here.no student wants to break law.it happened because they saw many people doing so.even the certificate provider told them home office is allowing this due to shortage of workers in uk after many polish returned home.

It is a simple solution to avoiding the little issue of becoming an illegal as you put it.

There is no loophole as you put it. That is why your PSW application is going to be refused.
That is why you might also be criminally prosecuted, you have attempted to gain pecuniary advantage through the use of a false instrument. Namely the fake qualification certificate.
It is time to go home or suffer the consequences. It is not a hard thought process to follow.
before saying pack and go home.............u should change the money game...u need to change the loophole system..........

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:43 am

Frontier Mole, for my benefit, and possibly the benefit of other readers of this topic, is it alleged that ALL certificates issued by this college were issued after lack of study? Or is it possibly the case that that there were genuine students there, doing genuine courses, but there are also others that did not study properly but nevertheless still got their certificate?

Just trying to understand the extent of the problem.
John

salam123

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:07 am

John wrote:Frontier Mole, for my benefit, and possibly the benefit of other readers of this topic, is it alleged that ALL certificates issued by this college were issued after lack of study? Or is it possibly the case that that there were genuine students there, doing genuine courses, but there are also others that did not study properly but nevertheless still got their certificate?

why this is possible becoz-there is a lack in the hole system.....even a student can gain a year extension with out doing any course or degree...becos Ho DOESN'T CARE......they don't have any record....

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:23 am

FOR UR F***ING KINd INFORMATION

THIS IS ALL TIE GREAT.........................ONE OF MY HOUSE MATE HAS GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK TODAY 7AM IN THE UK LONDON TIME WITH 2 YEARS VALID VISA PSW..FROM CCL COLLEGE ..........................................................................
SHOUT UR F**ING MOUTH CLOSE...........
I never saw this post before.....just happened to see it today by chance and have now read it all!!! Amazing you people are talking about fraud and deception???? Get as much money and then run....you do realise you ae ruining chances for many other people right?? I think it is time the moderators stepped in. I mean you are talking about which banks are easier to scam money from!!

First of all if you gained a piece of paper (because in the end that is all it is a worthless piece of paper) from a bogus college.....you deserve what you get!! Sorry but you lot are ruining it for everyone else!
FM is simply pointing out the truth and if you are not a genuine student then you don't want to hear the truth, this is quite obvious from all your replies!!

Honest Desi....shame on you telling people to lie...etc etc....I saw you wrote who cares if they are genuine or not....I think those REAL students who have studied hard and paid alot of money would this agree with you!!

Liars and cheats are always caught in the end!! Good luck to the genuine students out there!!

god
Newly Registered

hi all

Post by god » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:47 am

thanks for ur advise.i will go home if there is rejection.i am just waiting for passport.but as you are always saying go home like uk is heaven.mind you that there are a lot better countries than uk.america,canada,germany,japan ,singapore,dubai and so on.i do not bother with refusal.it will bring better chances to go better destinations.we do not come here with out money.we have our own world better than you,which is full of character and moral.so stop saying go home.your education system is far behind than usa,australia.
so stop boasting .

D1mitry

Post by D1mitry » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:

I think I agree. desperation shows what people are made of. taking out loans and dodging otherwise immigration unrelated processes simply gives out a crooked mind. I suppose these pseudo-academics understand that student visas is the chance to improve your skill-set and to climb the ladder, not only to get it to work 16 hours in a chippie or take-away.

You guys make a reasonable plea. everyone is deserving the chance and to start form a clean slate. all this loan shit etc gives out deceptive nature. one thing to dodge immigration only to start an honest start, but to steal outta badness [and to become 25k richer] shows a criminal nature. I am sorry, but you are fake dummies that have nothing to do with me and millions of other honest immigrants.

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm

a student just posted on ukresident forums tat he got his refusal today and ban for 1 year,he applied through CCL.....

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 pm

John wrote:Frontier Mole, for my benefit, and possibly the benefit of other readers of this topic, is it alleged that ALL certificates issued by this college were issued after lack of study? Or is it possibly the case that that there were genuine students there, doing genuine courses, but there are also others that did not study properly but nevertheless still got their certificate?

John

No one knows, or if they do they cannot tell.

I have kept an open mind, some students may have studied for their PGDip. I have had a look at the college website & I think it is a fairly typical small college. Not large enough to support the numbers of posters on here anyway, IMO, considering not everyone will be posting on a forum. The college did offer other courses, bear in mind. These are the ones validated by a uni. You can look at their newsletter to see what I mean. The principal's comments are "illuminating"

http://www.camcollege.co.uk/Publication ... 201_J1.pdf

http://www.camcollege.co.uk/Picture%20G ... index.html - to see the size of a classroom.

http://www.camcollege.co.uk/Picture%20G ... index.html To see a very small classroom.

Their address is
151-153 Curtain Road,
London
EC2A 3QL

Which is Bassmore House, and a few other businesses are listed at that address.

There was also a college called Smart Learning Systems that was previously removed from The DfES register based in the exact same building:

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id ... b.183207.h

If you go on multimap, they now do bird's eye views, that you can also rotate. This will give you an idea about the size of the college.

Perhaps one/some of the genuine students can let us know how many were in their class, and what the PGDip was. Perhaps one could also let us know how many floors they had & how many classrooms!!

Even if some have studied, they won't be able to use the qual to get Tier 1 General because it is awarded by Cambridge College of Learning, and therefore an unrecognised/unaccredited qualification.

Happy New Year John.

PP

edited to say Tier 1 general, not Tier 1.
Last edited by PaperPusher on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

email257525
BANNED

Hi,

Post by email257525 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 am

Thanks for your post and sharing some views with US.

many thanks

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:08 am

email257525, please stop thanking everyone.

salam123

Re: Cambridge college...... any decision????

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:04 am

sandhudoc@gmail.com wrote:Has anyone from Cambridge college heard anything about decision on PSW?
i found this in other forum.........

Hi

Near about 8-10 frineds of mine has recieved psw visa since 05/01/2009.

Details are summarized below:-

CCL - 5 Success
LCMIT : Not verifying docs Refusal
BITES :4 Visa Granted.

As per the sources home office has started issuing the visa based on investigation they have done, it is only the matter of time now as they have a backlog to cover due to chrismas. So in a way it is a positive signs for those who paid there hard earned 2000-2500 to the above mentioned colleges..

basitali

Post by basitali » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Gents,

Before I write any thing about any thing tell you I got Australian passport and Pakistani passport. I'm on HSMP visa which I got after doing my Masters in Computing with Distinction from London Metropolitan University 2 years back. I am working for Bank of England as BI Database Administrator and earning in exess of 45K. I'm only writing on this forum because some people are stopping students to applying from visa. I don't know why people are putting others off. Espacially people like FM and Salam pretending they work for Home Office. Big Liars. Sorry guys but need to say but dont take this personnel - why you guys got upset from there comments you are fool as well. They are just making fun of you or making you confused. These are idiots on the website waisting every bodys time. If some one got their visa refuse he can go back so you idiots pretending you work for Home Office dont need to advise that pack you bags and go back home. Thats dearly beloved. I'm not showing the simphaty for bogus students but do not try to confuse the geninue students other wise this will not be the free immigration website and will become the sites like face book or youtube. I used this site to get info for my visa when I applied couple of years back and for my wifes visa now with the help and guidance of some good forum members. So please dont pretend you are Home Office worker. If you really are still doesnt bother any geninune student.

CAN OWNER OF THIS FORUM PLEASE BLOCK THEM TWO CHAPS FROM THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF THERE dearly beloved COMMENTS.

Thanks,

Best wishes to all waiting for VISA.

Allah Hafiz.

Ali