ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recieved HO Letter about PSW Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:52 pm

No one will help a fraudster, you little chimpy. I am shocked that you still arent thinking from brain and which again disqualifies you in staying in our country,,, :lol:

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Steve_guru wrote:No one will help a fraudster, you little chimpy. I am shocked that you still arent thinking from brain and which again disqualifies you in staying in our country,,, :lol:

OMG LITTLE BUG IS FURING AFTER EATING TOO MUCH INSECTS.........NO WONDER THE QUALITY OF YOUR ADVICE IS AS CRAP AS YOU EGO IS .....................

NO MORE BOGUS POSTS PLEASE..............CAN ANY MODERATOR PLEASE INVOLVE AND LET THIS TOPIC BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE.....

LITTLE BUGSY HAS DIVERTED THE WHOLE THING..............

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 pm

he he.. original purpose of doing a fraud again... you little chimpy... wear a new pair of shoes that might help your thought process... :lol:

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Steve_guru wrote:he he.. original purpose of doing a fraud again... you little chimpy... wear a new pair of shoes that might help your thought process... :lol:

NOT YOUR FAULT.............................YOUR DAD IS THE ONLY PERSON RESPONSIBLE PERSON ABOUT YOU KEEP MENTIONING SHOES..........as he had his shoes own while he was laying your foundation

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Anyone reminded of Monty Python's Holy Grail - the French Taunting!

'Your Mother spelt of Elderberries....you animal food-trough water...please go way or will taunt you a second time....'
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:59 pm

he is your dad too.... he he... dont you remem I m your step bro :lol:

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Steve_guru wrote:he is your dad too.... he he... dont you remem I m your step bro :lol:

OK ENOUGH NOW...................PLEASE DO NOT POSTS ANY CRAP.............................JUST PROVIDE ANY VALID INFORMATION WHICH WILL ACTUALLY HELP ME.................

REGARDING STEVE GURU...........GO AND SAVE YOUR BUGSY MUM AS SHE IS ABOUT TO GET CRUSHED UNDER HER NEW CLIENT'S SHOES...WHILE GETTING FORKED FROM BEHIND

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:04 pm

go back pakistan, my dad will see you at the airport, he is there enjoying his annual vacations.... and a good news for you, you wll soon see your younger brother he he :twisted:

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:04 pm

What do you want me to say?

Ok look I tell you what, the link to all of the current and past teachers is http://www.central-college.com/collegestaff.html

*High Five*

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Steve_guru wrote:go back pakistan, my dad will see you at the airport, he is there enjoying his annual vacations.... and a good news for you, you wll soon see your younger brother he he :twisted:

KEEP WRITING CRAP POSTS............................NOT YOUR FAULT.....YOUR MUM DOES IT TOO WITH HER CLIENTS..............KEEP GRABBING THEIR BANANA'S AND LICKING THEM...........AND KEEP PRODUCING LOW LIFE .......BUG LIKE YOU...............

PLEASE PROVIDE ANY HELP IF ANY SENIOR MEMBER CAN..............

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Vanadil wrote:What do you want me to say?

Ok look I tell you what, the link to all of the current and past teachers is http://www.central-college.com/collegestaff.html

*High Five*

wicked help you have provided there mate.................Hope you will do the same with one someone from your family when he will be in a bad situation..........and you will keep reminding him of his bad behaviour.............Feeling bad for your family member now........................your poor dad and mum

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 pm

It's kind of like watching the 5 stages of death.

Denial,
Bargaining,
Depression,
Anger,
Acceptance

Just waiting for that last one.

Please explain though in all serious for those who might see this post and care, what exactly it is you are looking for in a way of help? None of us are immigration solicitors and cannot offer legal support. Please tell us the information you seek.

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:12 pm

you banana head, its actually good that this scam happened and chimpies like you should not be spared who have no right to stay here plus actually you dont belong here, very much evident from your mode of communication, you should thank the HO office and UK government that you are still given 28 days to pack your boots. You should be thankful to our country for this.

Go back and I think your banana is already sliced, so have it :lol:

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Vanadil wrote:It's kind of like watching the 5 stages of death.

Denial,
Bargaining,
Depression,
Anger,
Acceptance

Just waiting for that last one.

Please explain though in all serious for those who might see this post and care, what exactly it is you are looking for in a way of help? None of us are immigration solicitors and cannot offer legal support. Please tell us the information you seek.

The only information i am looking for is from two types of people on this forum.....................1. any genuine students of CCL...which i think is hardly any to provide me the name of teachers and subjects in PG dip from CCL
2. Any genuine people who actually works in HO not in a tesco in Central London and pretend they work for HO............To provide me any information regarding these kinds of cases if they have seen any.........and to tell me the best step forward now..........

But everyone try to tell me i am bogus student .................And yes i am so what................Mind your own business and dont reply................

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Steve_guru wrote:you banana head, its actually good that this scam happened and chimpies like you should not be spared who have no right to stay here plus actually you dont belong here, very much evident from your mode of communication, you should thank the HO office and UK government that you are still given 28 days to pack your boots. You should be thankful to our country for this.

Go back and I think your banana is already sliced, so have it :lol:

thanks steve guru.............i gotta go now.,i really dont want to make ur mum wait and then go and commit suicide without a banana,,

so please stop replying and go suck some banana's and live with your bugsy family in a shit hole.....................taraaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:19 pm

I dont think this a place seeking illegal help, I definitely feel you should see a lawyer, Ofcourse, thats what a lawyer business is, even a criminal has a right to ask for a solicitor.

So see a lawyer, no one on the forum is as qualified or experienced as a lawyer, people can only give their views and In my view are now a illegal migrant and dont ruin our country asking for illegal advice and making the members or moderators on this public forum as partner in your crime.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Steve_guru wrote:I dont think this a place seeking illegal help, I definitely feel you should see a lawyer, Ofcourse, thats what a lawyer business is, even a criminal has a right to ask for a solicitor.

So see a lawyer, no one on the forum is as qualified or experienced as a lawyer, people can only give their views and In my view are now a illegal migrant and dont ruin our country asking for illegal advice and making the members or moderators on this public forum as partner in your crime.

THE FUNNY THING IS YOU ARE CALLING IT YOUR COUNTRY............CAN YOU ASK YOU WHY IS THAT..................HAVE YOU BOUGHT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY FROM QUEEN.............YOU LITTLE BUGSY................GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE SHIT HOLE...............YOUR MUM IS WAITING FOR YOU WITH A SHITE FOR DINNER

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Steve_guru wrote:I dont think this a place seeking illegal help, I definitely feel you should see a lawyer, Ofcourse, thats what a lawyer business is, even a criminal has a right to ask for a solicitor.

I'd suggest he go see a psychologist....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 pm

.i am a non genuine student...who used fradulent degree and got caught in the system even after getting the PSW....BUT now i have to prove myself that i was genuine..and thats the whole point of coming on to this forum as asking for help
The terms and conditions of this Board include :-
There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
-: and accordingly I now close this topic.
John