ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL Appeal Hearings

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:28 pm

and yea i dun rely on these shit pieces of papers from colleges ...if u hafta study den study in a proper uni otherwise no need 2 waste money !

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:28 pm

koolbone wrote:

You all won't win the case, that's just wishful thinking. And sorry I don't give best wishes to fraudulent students. I know I am being mean but then you guys are really abusing a system which was meant to work for some and now making it harder for other genuine students suffer for your deeds. I have students at my uni who will not be able to get their PSW visa because of some of you!
True words man. These so-called 'students' and the way they've abused the PSW scheme have been responsible for the recent changes in PSW as regards to PG Diplomas not being acceptable anymore. The only ones I feel sorry for are the very few genuine CCL students (if there are any at all) who actually took the pains to gain a qualification. A lot of genuine students are suffering and lots more will suffer because of their dishonesty.
It's quite painful seeing genuine students suffer for the mistakes of some dishonest people. I wish there was a better way for the government to do this 'cos so many students are at a limbo now.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:29 pm

and yea i wonder how cum u will prove dat u were a genuine student wen u cant even prove dat i claimed dat i m a victim of CCL ....read and write with open eyes ...i neva eva said in any post that em a victim of CCL and neither i want 2 b one thankfully !

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:33 pm

and finally PICOLLA ...i think u need 2 get a life man coz unfortunately u got a CCL fobia and there4 u think whoeva is reading or writing on this forum is a CCL victim ....jeeeeeezzzzzzzzz i can imagine ur situation after getting trashed by CCL !

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:35 pm

chilbuli wrote:hahaha u must b kidding me mate ....em a MSc degree holder from Birkbeck , University of London and em here bcoz my friend is a victim of CCl and em victim of HO for another reason which u can c in another topic ...so think before u speak and look in2 urself before pointing others !
  • see all of you guys. now he comes clean to everybody. he studied in BRICKBECK but his friend is ccl student. he might have taught his friend or shared coursework! he said his friend is VICTOM OF CCL...to be noted.
    Brickbeck .........CCL........its upto u guys to rank these two colleges.
    ha...ha......ha.....

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:39 pm

wateva bla bla bla ...yea i will share everything with him even ready 2 give him my dissertation ...and i dun care wateva u hafta think bout it coz if i can help anybuddy within my resources i will do it coz at the end it is court who has 2 prove him genuine or fake ...so do i really care wat u say ? huh ....i know u must b crying dat u havent got sum1 2 give u assignments and coursework !

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:40 pm

and i can understand dat CCL student like u cant rank birkbeck ..have u ever seen birkbeck ? or do u even heard bout it ? i hope not coz CCL students can just think of PSW and CCL ..dats it and their life ends up there !

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 pm

chilbuli wrote:and finally PICOLLA ...i think u need 2 get a life man coz unfortunately u got a CCL fobia and there4 u think whoeva is reading or writing on this forum is a CCL victim ....jeeeeeezzzzzzzzz i can imagine ur situation after getting trashed by CCL !
  • guys it is upto you to calm down chilbuli. i can't fight with him. he is very aggressive. i tell him truth, u see how he has gone crazy. posts one after another. i am sorry to make you angry...chilbuli....

anyway bro, what r u doing in this site. i m ccl student, i need to ask advice. i m here for information like hearing, appeal , outcome.

u should browse other site ........like high skilled one not psw. and don't help ur friend. he is not a child. don't give urself bad name supporting ur friend's dodgy act.

tell your friend to sort out his matter himself. not you. you shouldn't act in favour of some one who.........u know what i mean.

thanks

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:04 pm

u c dats the way u shud have cum across at very first instance ...blaming others 4 wat they havent done wud make any1 aggressive including u....wat if i say that there was a fight going on between 2 guys and u were standing there watching dem so u were also involved ....so is dat justified ?no so same is the case here ....not every1 posting here including diokpa and few others r from CCL but u specifically piked on me without any reason and i had 2 make it stop ..em not a CCL student who cant speak 2 justify himself ...so mind it and yea i m helping my friend bcoz he doesnt have money unlike other ppl 2 pay 2 the solicitors ..so em looking into the forums like this and others 2 gather wateva information i can for him ....i have already told him dat b ready for anything coz u bought this paper by paying money and u know wat u did ..so we will try our best but cant guarantee anything ...and besides em not concerned bout highly skilled as i mite b going bak 2 my country at the end of my PSW !

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:06 pm

now u must b thinking dat my friend can also search dis forum ...so the thing is he cant bcoz he has no access 2 internet in his home and cant afford 2 buy a connection as he hardly is paying his rent ...his condition is worst and i feel obliged 2 help him in this situation !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:31 am

Guys,

I have read a lot in this forum. People are just blaming at each other now. I did not spread any rumours, I have received a letter from AIT last saturday. I will post the contents of it soon.

tuhadda_fuffar

NOTICE OF ADJOURNED HEARING--- CCL

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 am

Standard Letter to all firms and appellants in relation to listed appeals regarding Cambridge College of Learning. -- Copy to HOPO Unit

Appeal Number:

“There are many hundreds of decisions under appeal arising out of applications for further leave to remain as Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) Migrants where appellants have produced evidence of Post Graduate qualifications from Cambridge College of Learning based in London EC2.

The issues in each appeal are or appear to be similar. Thus common questions of law/fact arise in each of them.

In the interest of saving costs to appellants, court time and consistency of decision making where similar issues are involved Senior Immigration Judge Pinkerton has directed that one or more lead cases be heard urgently.

It is hoped that the findings arising from the lead case/s hearing will provide useful guidance to the parties to other appeals awaiting a hearing.

Thus pending to the hearing of the lead case/s the above numbered appeal has been adjourned without a new hearing date at present. The appeal will be relisted for hearing in due course.

Despite the adjournment you are not prevented from applying for the appeal to be relisted for hearing even prior to the hearing of the lead case/cases if you feel that such an application is merited.â€

picolla
- thin ice -

Re: NOTICE OF ADJOURNED HEARING--- CCL

Post by picolla » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 pm

[quote="tuhadda_fuffar"]Standard Letter to all firms and appellants in relation to listed appeals regarding Cambridge College of Learning. -- Copy to HOPO Unit
[list=]

u are right. i didn't believe you before. but today my solicitor told me about that.
[/list]

salam123

Post by salam123 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:16 pm

picolla wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Standard Letter to all firms and appellants in relation to listed appeals regarding Cambridge College of Learning. -- Copy to HOPO Unit
[list=]

u are right. i didn't believe you before. but today my solicitor told me about that.
[/list]
it's a good news that ccl student will get psw visa it's been allocated by home office....beos they not giving any hearing dates as well.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:25 pm

salam123 wrote:
picolla wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Standard Letter to all firms and appellants in relation to listed appeals regarding Cambridge College of Learning. -- Copy to HOPO Unit
[list=]

[/list]
it's a good news that ccl student will get psw visa it's been allocated by home office....beos they not giving any hearing dates as well.
  • this guy unaware of what is going on with ccl cases. he came up with good news not only this time , several time on various occasions.
    very positive attitude. good luck to you.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:56 pm

picolla wrote:
salam123 wrote:
picolla wrote:
[list=]

[/list]
  • this guy unaware of what is going on with ccl cases. he came up with good news not only this time , several time on various occasions.
    very positive attitude. good luck to you.
Thank u very much

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:32 pm

salam 123,
u r alive?why?

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:10 pm

pakipower1 wrote:salam 123,
u r alive?why?
yes i m alive.....i was busy doing some law jobs....

hamid84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by hamid84 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Too much barking here.. Admin can you please take action against loose wordings and manners?

Thanks
Arrived UK in Dec 2000, Received ILR Oct 2008, Citizenship Approved March 2016.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Hinamalik
Newly Registered

Post by Hinamalik » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi just to add on, 10 of CCL appeals i have seen it my self won at the Tribunal at Hatton Cross, Surbiton and Newport. Obviously, the hearing is not a joke but if the students are fully prepared with appropriate assignments and a good barrister, i am sure you can get through this.

I have copies of determinations and the Judge have tore apart the Home Office's evidence, one judge said its a joke.. but thoese student with forthcoming hearing please do not take it lightly and prepareurself throughly.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:51 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:http://freemovement.wordpress.com/2009/ ... -learning/

Any comments???
  • what's up bro? u didn't get date yet? i heard that they start issuing hearing now.
    thanks

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:16 pm

picolla wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:http://freemovement.wordpress.com/2009/ ... -learning/

Any comments???
  • what's up bro? u didn't get date yet? i heard that they start issuing hearing now.
    thanks
Yeah rumours are in the air but I would be convinced only when i get mine, hopefully i will hear from them before 31st when extended leave of my wife expires!!

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Hinamalik wrote:Hi just to add on, 10 of CCL appeals i have seen it my self won at the Tribunal at Hatton Cross, Surbiton and Newport. Obviously, the hearing is not a joke but if the students are fully prepared with appropriate assignments and a good barrister, i am sure you can get through this.

I have copies of determinations and the Judge have tore apart the Home Office's evidence, one judge said its a joke.. but thoese student with forthcoming hearing please do not take it lightly and prepareurself throughly.
  • hi, how did u see 10 cases won? who u r exactly? student, freind of students, or case worker?

and u said judge tore apart HO evidence. it seems ridiculous. if judge not satisfied with evidence, he write on his own statement but can't tear anything.

must be joking

Hinamalik
Newly Registered

Post by Hinamalik » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 am

Well i am the caseworker represented various cases, i meant in my post that the immigrtaion judges made adverse findings regarding the Home Office evidence. As per the Home Office refusal letter the allegation are of serious nature and the investigation was carried out like a criminal investigation. The burden of proof is higher on the respondent and it must be discharged as per the appropraite high court caselaws. The Home Office had not done that in the CCL cases, all three witnesses they are relying on are contradictory to eachother and in the criminal context it is hearsey evidence, which does not carry weight. However, in order to the proof the student's claim there witness statement must be good with some sort of corraborating evidence.
The Home Office relying on three statement , one from Jon Stewar ( The HO Invetsigation Officer) , Faisal Malik ( CCL Teacher) Samia Ullah ( CCL Teacher). Faisal Malik was a IT teacher and had no dealing with the business management courses, Samia Ullah was dealing with ABE courses and she says that CCL had no authroity to issue certificates, but HO Investigation officer says that CCL had authroity to offer the course but they did not teach the PGD.
All allegation are generic and investigation had been carried out on individual victims. HO says they recieved 2500 applictaion from 22 October till december, they all treated the same. There was no mechanism to judge the possiblity that out of 2500 few hundred might of genuine student, which resulted in the unlawfullness of the HO refusal.
I strongly the student to speka to their barristers prior to the hearing regarding their witnesses and the barristers must argue the allegations in criminal context with appropriate skeleton argument.

BTW the total countdown of our winning appeals is now 14..