ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost passport with PBS Tier-1 visa in India, please Help!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dineshchander
Newly Registered

Post by dineshchander » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 am

Hi Tipu,

The ECM has considered the documents as a fresh application itself and stated that my bank statements are outdated for maintanence requirement and hence don't qualify. They have totally ignored the covering letter from me and my immigration attorney. Also, I don't know if they have managed to read in the "Additional details" section, where I've clearly mentioned the same.

I tried to reach the BDHC yesterday, but couldn't. Today also I'll try to reach them. But apart from applying for Administrative review I don't know if I have any other option.

Regards,
Dinesh Chander

suganya
Newly Registered

lost passport in uk

Post by suganya » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 pm

hi
I am suganya from leeds, UK. I have lost my passport 4 months before and i have got a new one from birmingham indian embassy. But still i am confused in aplying for TOC form. I am in PSW visa which was issued in chennai VFS office. Almost i have all documets for aplying TOC but i dont have British home office letter. Even i mailed to home office regarding a letter but there is no proper reply from any one.Can anyone pls help me in this issue.
Do i need any letter from Home office or just the following documents are enough:
New passport
Police Report for lost of passport
Doctor letter and bank statement for proof of address and name
Copy of old passport
Copy of my visa status

Please any one help me.