ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Visa application - from Mumbai - status update

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 pm

One more day seems to have gone now....status remains the same....under process...

VFS guys told me to come n give an application to VFS office stating its been more than 6 weeks and have not received response so far ....this may help to expedite the process...not sure that will be helpful or not....however one thing is sure VFS guys are use less and don't have proper inputs......
Mitesh.

mithil_v
Newly Registered

Post by mithil_v » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Yes, I called them today too, they said just wait a few more days....

asethi

Post by asethi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm

mithil_v wrote:Yes, I called them today too, they said just wait a few more days....
Do not know how long we have to wait :-(

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Expect to get an response this week......
Mitesh.

mithil_v
Newly Registered

Post by mithil_v » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 pm

I honestly do not know, why it is taking this long and every week its been that we are hoping to get it but it goes on to that next week. I have no clue...

mark7
Newly Registered

Post by mark7 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi mithil, Mitesh can you pm me ur numbers mate... If that's ok with u guys
Cheers!
Mark

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Don't know the solution but waiting is the only available option friends for now...
Mitesh.

mithil_v
Newly Registered

Post by mithil_v » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Yes, there is nothing much we can do about it. r we the last few or there are still many who haven't got their visas ?

vp77

Post by vp77 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Hey guys.....Have you tried calling in the BHC contact no.? I think, that would help you guys get some concrete update. You can even land up there in case you feel the need.

I got the correct update on my visa status from BHC rather than VFS since its the source point.

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Tried VFS and BHC both but still waiting for an response...all say that same thing...under process....

Don't know what processing standards they follow ... if they has some guidelines on that then that would have also helped.....

Does directly going to VFS or BHC will help in this case....as that might spoil the party.....
Mitesh.

asethi

Post by asethi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:38 pm

miteshmcse wrote:Tried VFS and BHC both but still waiting for an response...all say that same thing...under process....

Don't know what processing standards they follow ... if they has some guidelines on that then that would have also helped.....

Does directly going to VFS or BHC will help in this case....as that might spoil the party.....
I sent last week a cover letter (through my sister in Pune) at VFS Pune office but VFS Pune gave her BHS number and they did not accept the cover letter. I called BHS and as usual I got same response "Your appln is in queue..... under process....." I dont live in Pune or Mumbai so I can't go to office and check. If any of you are planning to go to the office, please update here with BHS/VFS response.
But I think you will get same response what we get on Phone.

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Going to VFS in of no use so better keep waiting and we cant go directly to BHC as they might not entertain directly.....
Mitesh.

rajmycontact

Post by rajmycontact » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 am

To be true ..it doesn't make sense to contact VFS as they have nothing to do with how BHC works they are just the vendors ...I emailed BHC directly and mentioned them that I do not see any update on the VFS site with respect to Visa result which was promised to be shared in 10 working days and now already 4 weeks has passed but see no updates and hence told them that VFS site might not be working as expected so please can you guys original status of my application.

Normally they do not reply as mentioned by them in VFS site ..but i got the message ..which reads ..there has been delay in progressing the application due to heavy workload and currently your application is in queue.

Seems patience is the key ...hold on to the seats ..and keep watching the space ..

mithil_v
Newly Registered

Post by mithil_v » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:56 am

Hi Rajmycontact,

Can you pls let us knw when and wer u applied

As per stats i have based on this thread:

11 pepole claimed to have applied in dec
8 claim to have received their visas
3 claim to still being waiting

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:11 am

Exactly as Raj said better to wait then calling them everyday.....it wont help and they will process the same at their time....

From 7th Dec onwards my status is same under process...I am sure its already been processed in december it self as processing does not take so long ...its just the stamping of visa that might be pending.....

Do not worry as it happens....they have been through holidays and usually they go on holidays for extended period....but am sure we all will get visas....just wait for some more time....it will come in day or two.....
Mitesh.

mithil_v
Newly Registered

Post by mithil_v » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 am

do you know if that happens, I mean it takes time for rubber stamping the passport ?

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 am

Yes definatly it might be possible....as one person does not do everything...they too will have different department and have shared responsibilities......
Mitesh.

mithil_v
Newly Registered

Post by mithil_v » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 am

Thats very interesting but I definitely feel that this week will give us our visas

neosumit

Post by neosumit » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 am

miteshmcse wrote:Yes definatly it might be possible....as one person does not do everything...they too will have different department and have shared responsibilities......
When a decision is made stamping takes 1 day.

I had applied for AR and was successful. When I submitted the passport for stamping in VFS, they returned back the next day with the Visa.

Those who are awaiting are sure to be 'in queue' or the scrutiny of the application should be in progress.
Thanks,
Sumit.

rajmycontact

Post by rajmycontact » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 am

Hi miteshmcse

I have applied tier1 for my wife on 24 NOV 2011 at MUMBAI NORTH (Vile Parle) Center.

Note when I applied in the NOV month; the application MONTHLY CAP has already reached and i was told that our application will be considered in DEC month..I have been waiting since then...I know its really difficult but got no choice rather than to wait patiently :)

bloke

Post by bloke » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi

Anybodys status got updated....

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:32 pm

For me its still the same.....in process.....
Mitesh.

bloke

Post by bloke » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:43 pm

The only reasoning I can come up for the delay is that the Jan quota is over and they are waiting for the Home Office directive on whether to issue all the pending visas or to wait for Feb quota to open as there has been no official news on the abolishing of quota.

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Don't worry...The more we assume, we will get confused more...better to wait with patience....

There is no more quota in place now so its matter of time they process our applications and issue visa...

I feel that people who applied in Nov end and dec begening should get response in this week...

One more day gone...status remains the same....
Mitesh.

bloke

Post by bloke » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 am

This week also gone without any update :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: