ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for EEA Family Permit in Spain.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks for posting that piece of information.

Ondatra
Newly Registered

Post by Ondatra » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi all! Me and my husband are planning to apply for EEA FM early this year in Spain. Does anyone know whether Madrid visa selection will actually be closed and what to do in this case? Thanks!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Ondatra wrote:Hi all! Me and my husband are planning to apply for EEA FM early this year in Spain. Does anyone know whether Madrid visa selection will actually be closed and what to do in this case? Thanks!
Start your search here

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:10 am

@Roxie, You would be much better asking this question in the Europe section.

I moved your post see here

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=130715

Laura721

Post by Laura721 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:57 pm

For people that know my story and for people that don't... We unexpectedly got our family permit first time round in Madrid, last year.

They received our EEA2 application on 2nd December. Today is 2nd June. Yep, 6 months have now passed. A friend of mine applied two months later than us and got theirs back a month ago. I'm so sad we've not yet received it.

So now I start the phone calls tomorrow? I hate that they illegally have our documents exactly six months on and haven't let us know the decision.