ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aa786
Newly Registered

Post by aa786 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:05 pm

yep i hope so inshallah

omed

Post by omed » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 am

hi guys congrats to those who got there visas nd happy 4 those who got rfc msgs...happy married life for those who r flying soon to get reunited with family......
soo happy that june applicant r getting replays ...
i applied in july 6 2012 got my own business here nd accountant said dont need to show business bank statments as u r director nd u r getting paid by company nd i wrote on app dat i can provide full time work to my wife as my business is growing mashallah and i need more staff nd we are planing for family business so hope fully we thought they wll dicide asap as we need staff but there is no such impact of dat as ukba is taking there own time ...
App ISL 060712
FARWORDED TO ISL OC 070712
NO MORE UPDATES AS OF YET

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:59 am

shuby wrote:Jazakallah to everyone for the prayers and congratulations. Wifes booked her ticket for saturday and should be here on saturday insha'Allah. Caaant wait :)

Just wanted to say to those who are still waiting that dont worry and stress. Whats going to happen will. Also that my case wasnt very strong. The nikah nama we gave initially had d.o.b mistake but we had it changed. However tht obviously did cause us some worry. We comnunicated using phone cards which many people said wouldnt be accepted as valid evidence as there is no phone bill showing number to that destination. I had maximum 3k in bank and provided only 5 months wage slips. I hadnt visited my wife for over two years. Personally i thought that our case would be declined and visa denied due to these reasons as others were getting declined based on small issues. However alhamdulillah we got ours granted by the grace of Allah.so brothers sister keep the hope and faith Allah and insha'Allah you will never be disappointed.

Before i stop ranting i'd just like to say that the night before wife went to collect i couldnt sleep for hours. When i did manage to fall asleep idreamt that the visa wasnt granted. It felt so real that when i woke up i thought that the visa hadnt been granted. Personaly i believe this was Shaitan and his tricks to try and make me lose trust and belief in Allah sbwt.

So i just want tell all you brothers and sisters out there dont lose hope ans keep praying and asking for help. Thats the only way your going to havw your visa granted, and these officers sat behind desks looking at applications have no control over the outcome. Only Allah sbwt.... :P

Jazakallah and may Allah grant every single one of you visas insha'Allah!
Congratulations and thank you for this post. It gives hope to all of us worrying about the details in our applications.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

zny
Newly Registered

Alyzah

Post by zny » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:32 am

My husband applied on the 28th june so inshaa allah we shud hear same time wat centre did u apply frm

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:28 am

Wow... one happy June applicant !!!
I wasnt expecting June applicants to hear until Nov, Mashallah its good news. Things are improving Inshallah :)
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:59 am

Well the high commissioner did say they are exerting full effort to hurry the system.

But still want confirmation for the June applicant. (Sounds a bit rude, but desperate times) :(

Make dua

rabia90
Newly Registered

Post by rabia90 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 am

Wow! A June applicant has been granted a visa :D hearing this has really put my hopes up high. At last some quick and positive news :)
And congratulations to all those couples that have been granted visa :)
I can see many june applicants now.. All the best to everyone!

TxS
Newly Registered

travel time

Post by TxS » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi,

How much time does a person from Mirpur Pakistan have after the visa has been granted to travel. The passport states 2 years but is there a specified travel-before date.

thanks

haly4mozi

Re: travel time

Post by haly4mozi » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 pm

TxS wrote:Hi,

How much time does a person from Mirpur Pakistan have after the visa has been granted to travel. The passport states 2 years but is there a specified travel-before date.

thanks
Yeah U need to travel within 3 months

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 pm

i thought you had to travel within 28 days from the date of stamp?
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Shazia1104 wrote:i thought you had to travel within 28 days from the date of stamp?
Nope its within 3 months. Im sure u get visa for 27 months n out of that 27 months u HAVE to stay in the UK for 24 months.

omed

Post by omed » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:34 pm

info for those who r traveling after gaining their visa....
from the date ur visa is issued you hv 28 days to leave the country...
this is what our family solicitor told me and 2yrs back while my sis in law ws coming to uk got 2 letters from gerrys which 1 of them ws in urdu nd anoter in Eng...
explaining ur rights whn u going and some info about work...
u hv full right to work full time paart time ...
on airplane u will be given a file to fill ur details add in the uk and contact person who r u visiting ..
u hv 28 days to travel from the date ur visa ws issued nd 24 days from date u hv ur passport back from gerrys 4days proccess nd if u got ur passport late from gerrys u can always ask gerrys to give u a letter for the delays cuzed by gerrys and BHC TB test certificate must be in hand even its expired cuz the BHC took long time so its fine evn if its expired .....
DONT PANIC About question as a spouse they know its every1z right to be reunited with family so they wont ask hard questions some time they dont even talk to u just stamp entry dats it its just student who they ask more questions even after gaining entry visa SO just chill nd remember Cost of This info ........JUST ur prayers For my wife visa DATS ALL I ASK FROM U PPL

shahbazahmed779
Newly Registered

Post by shahbazahmed779 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm

hi all friends i have one good news from gerry,s office in islamabad,my recive the call from islamabad and say come to office and collect your passports,in friday i will tell again yours peoples what is happen did she have visa or not,i apply for my wife and my twin sons (boths are14 months only) in islamabad 25/05/2012. but i am 100% sure they will get visa because i have proivide to to immigration two jobs full time,

this is the timeline i got from another forum i think those peoples who applied in islamab are getting reply because i didnt seen any mirpur .lahore or karachi applicants getting there reply before the 24weeks am i ryt friends and those peoples who applied in islamabad in may they are getting reply's so please i request to u when u post your time then plz must tell us from wich center you applied
my timeine is
visa sumbitd at mirpur 29/06/2012
underproccess at bhc 13/07/2012

shahbazahmed779
Newly Registered

working days in pakistan 2012

Post by shahbazahmed779 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Sunday

Jan 1

New Year's Day

Optional Holiday

Sunday

Jan 15

Chelum

Optional Holiday

Saturday

Jan 28

Basant Punchami

Observance

Sunday

Feb 5

Kashmir Day

Public Holiday

Sunday

Feb 5

Eid Milad un-Nabi

Public Holiday

Monday

Feb 20

Shivaratri

Observance

Thursday

Mar 8

Holi

Observance

Tuesday

Mar 20

March equinox

Season

Friday

Mar 23

Pakistan Day

Public Holiday

Friday

Apr 6

Good Friday

Christian, Common Local holidays

Sunday

Apr 8

Easter Day

Observance

Friday

Apr 13

Baisakhi

Observance

Tuesday

May 1

Labour Day

Public Holiday

Sunday

May 6

Buddha Purnima

Optional Holiday

Sunday

Jun 17

Shab e-Meraj

Optional Holiday

Wednesday

Jun 20

June Solstice

Season

Thursday

Jun 28

Shab e-Barat

Optional Holiday

Friday

Aug 10

Janam Ashtami

Optional Holiday

Tuesday

Aug 14

Independence Day

Public Holiday

Sunday

Aug 19

Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1

Public Holiday

Monday

Aug 20

Eid-ul-Fitr Day 2

Public Holiday

Tuesday

Aug 21

Eid-ul-Fitr Day 3

Public Holiday

Saturday

Sep 22

September equinox

Season

Wednesday

Oct 24

Dussehra

Optional Holiday

Friday

Oct 26

Eid-ul-Azha Day 1

Public Holiday

Saturday

Oct 27

Eid-ul-Azha Day 2

Public Holiday

Friday

Nov 9

Iqbal Day

Public Holiday

Tuesday

Nov 13

Diwali/Deepavali

Optional Holiday

Friday

Nov 23

First Day of Ashura

Public Holiday

Saturday

Nov 24

Second Day of Ashura

Public Holiday

Wednesday

Nov 28

Guru Nanak's Birthday

Optional Holiday

Friday

Dec 21

December Solstice

Season

Monday

Dec 24

Christmas Eve

Observance

Tuesday

Dec 25

Quaid-e-Azam Day

Public Holiday

Tuesday

Dec 25

Christmas Day

Public Holiday

Wednesday

Dec 26

Day After Christmas

Public Holiday

Monday

Dec 31

New Year's Eve

Observance

*Mrs S*
Newly Registered

Congratulations

Post by *Mrs S* » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm

shuby wrote:Jazakallah to everyone for the prayers and congratulations. Wifes booked her ticket for saturday and should be here on saturday insha'Allah. Caaant wait :)

Just wanted to say to those who are still waiting that dont worry and stress. Whats going to happen will. Also that my case wasnt very strong. The nikah nama we gave initially had d.o.b mistake but we had it changed. However tht obviously did cause us some worry. We comnunicated using phone cards which many people said wouldnt be accepted as valid evidence as there is no phone bill showing number to that destination. I had maximum 3k in bank and provided only 5 months wage slips. I hadnt visited my wife for over two years. Personally i thought that our case would be declined and visa denied due to these reasons as others were getting declined based on small issues. However alhamdulillah we got ours granted by the grace of Allah.so brothers sister keep the hope and faith Allah and insha'Allah you will never be disappointed.

Before i stop ranting i'd just like to say that the night before wife went to collect i couldnt sleep for hours. When i did manage to fall asleep idreamt that the visa wasnt granted. It felt so real that when i woke up i thought that the visa hadnt been granted. Personaly i believe this was Shaitan and his tricks to try and make me lose trust and belief in Allah sbwt.

So i just want tell all you brothers and sisters out there dont lose hope ans keep praying and asking for help. Thats the only way your going to havw your visa granted, and these officers sat behind desks looking at applications have no control over the outcome. Only Allah sbwt.... :P

Jazakallah and may Allah grant every single one of you visas insha'Allah!
Excellent News Shuby and May Allah bless you wife a splendid married life and always shower his blessings on you both. this post you have posted has helped me with some of my concerns however I know that whatever Allah does is for the best. He will surely reward everyone for their patience.

Good Luck and enjoy your sisters Nikah.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Aslam to all,

I will find out exactly what date my sisters friend's husband submitted application but it was definitely June as his wife confirmed this on Face book...but husband received a letter from UKBA saying that you will hear in 20 days but they gave him a decision in 10 days and mashallah visa was granted, I was so excited because my hubby applied on 28/06/12

:D

kirenkhan
Newly Registered

Post by kirenkhan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:00 pm

omed wrote:info for those who r traveling after gaining their visa....
from the date ur visa is issued you hv 28 days to leave the country...
this is what our family solicitor told me and 2yrs back while my sis in law ws coming to uk got 2 letters from gerrys which 1 of them ws in urdu nd anoter in Eng...
explaining ur rights whn u going and some info about work...
u hv full right to work full time paart time ...
on airplane u will be given a file to fill ur details add in the uk and contact person who r u visiting ..
u hv 28 days to travel from the date ur visa ws issued nd 24 days from date u hv ur passport back from gerrys 4days proccess nd if u got ur passport late from gerrys u can always ask gerrys to give u a letter for the delays cuzed by gerrys and BHC TB test certificate must be in hand even its expired cuz the BHC took long time so its fine evn if its expired .....
DONT PANIC About question as a spouse they know its every1z right to be reunited with family so they wont ask hard questions some time they dont even talk to u just stamp entry dats it its just student who they ask more questions even after gaining entry visa SO just chill nd remember Cost of This info ........JUST ur prayers For my wife visa DATS ALL I ASK FROM U PPL
salaam all,

Husbands visa was stamped on 3rd oct, so it takes about 4/5 working days to change status to RFC. Confused about how long to travel....I'm sure it is within 3 months, unless this has changed under new law or something...please can someone clarify this?? Thanks.

Hubbys booked flight for 17th nov as we have a family member going pakistan and hubby has property work and loose ends to tie up, so it makes sense that they both come back together inshallah.

App submitted ISL: 17/04/12
Under process BHC: 30/04/12
RFC: 08/10/12
Collected & Visa Granted: 09/10/12

NA
Newly Registered

Post by NA » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Husband collected his documents today and he was granted the Visa.. Alhamdulilah!! The Forever after wait has finally ended. OMG, for the first time since the nikah I actually feel I married.

I hope it goes well for all and everybody gets their spouse visa! Ameen! Congrats to those who have already. :)

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Aslam,

Sister's friends husband submitted visa on 08/06/12 and visa granted on 11/10/12 mashAllah

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:08 pm

NA wrote:Husband collected his documents today and he was granted the Visa.. Alhamdulilah!! The Forever after wait has finally ended. OMG, for the first time since the nikah I actually feel I married.

I hope it goes well for all and everybody gets their spouse visa! Ameen! Congrats to those who have already. :)
Very happy for you mashallah, congratulations, pls do dua for the rest of us who are waiting

aisha21
- thin ice -

Post by aisha21 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Alyzah wrote:Aslam,

Sister's friends husband submitted visa on 08/06/12 and visa granted on 11/10/12 mashAllah

Wow, that's excellent news for them Alhumdulillah. Do you by any chance know where they submitted?

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 am

In another forum 'embassy finder' i read early june applicants are getting replies!! Cant wait!!

gaz ali
- thin ice -

Post by gaz ali » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 am

sidra51 wrote:In another forum 'embassy finder' i read early june applicants are getting replies!! Cant wait!!
Hi sidra - can you pass on the link for this forum - thanks.

This is good news that June applicant s are receiving their visa - and my congrats to all who have received their visas!!

now you only have one more step to take (get on a flight) and everything will come together in your new lives. inshalla.

shahbazahmed779
Newly Registered

Post by shahbazahmed779 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:46 pm

hi here is the link british embassy finder forum

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=980

shahbazahmed779
Newly Registered

Post by shahbazahmed779 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:48 pm

sorry for wrong link here is the link for embassy finder forum

http://embassy-finder.com/united-kingdo ... tan?page=2