ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 pm

batleykhan wrote:Please note that I am flying out on PIA flight from Manchester to Islamabad on 12th March and will be returning to Manchster on 2nd April.

I am going out to distribute the £123000 that I collected for the Pakistan flood victims ( some of which came from donations from members of this forum).

I intend to distribute the money in Punjab and Sindh after distributing over 50 lakh in Khyber area on my last visit in September.

Please make duas for me to suceed.Its a very difficult task as we intend to personally visit,assess the needs of individals and then give them the money in their own hand. that way we know teh money reaches those who desperately need it instaed of it going into the pockets of corrupt officials.

Obviusly during this period I will not be able to anwser your posts, so you have to bear with me till my return. I intend ti visit Fedexs office in Islamabad to lodge my nieces application and at the same time make inquiries about the procedure regarding the english test.

Thanks to all those who have donated in the past and recently. May Allah reward you and help you suceed with your applications.
Good luck for this noble cause!

safia

appeal

Post by safia » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm

sallamz..i just wanted to ask when you submit your appeal do you count from the day u submit appeal or from the day u receive confirmation for e.g i submitted my appeal to loughborough on the 24th of december..received confirmation letter on the 22nd january..so when shud i hear from them because im hoping it will be overturned....and if i do not hear from them in 3 months does it mean its going to go to court????
'SOF'

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Last edited by shahzad80 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Re: appeal

Post by Ali-jaan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:25 am

safia wrote:sallamz..i just wanted to ask when you submit your appeal do you count from the day u submit appeal or from the day u receive confirmation for e.g i submitted my appeal to loughborough on the 24th of december..received confirmation letter on the 22nd january..so when shud i hear from them because im hoping it will be overturned....and if i do not hear from them in 3 months does it mean its going to go to court????

The timing of Review/Overturn:

3 months max from the day when u submitted your appeal so if u not received call letter with in 3 months after ur appeal submission
its mean you will see your case in Court.

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010
Lodged appeal = 05/11/2010
Received notice of pending appeal = 04/12/2010
Received call letter = 09/02/2011 (decision should be reviewed)
Re submitted passport = 18/02/2011
Collected with Visa = 03/03/2011

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:27 pm

VisaAhmad10 wrote:Just read MojoJojo's post earlier about needing a Nadra nikah nama.

Can someone confirm that applicants have to have a nadra registered certiifcate as proof of marriage?

Haven't heard of a nadra nikah nama before. My wife has an urdu nikah nama with an english translation that's been attested.

I thought this was enough?

Asa.
Well there is something called a NADRA nikah nama since I got it made and I have it...the official at the NADRA centre advised me to get it made before I applied since it is mandatory now for people who want to go abroad....He said it makes it easier for you to prove that your marriage is genuine since the Home office people liaise with NADRA to validate your identity and documents.You can skip making this ofcourse its entirely up to you.I got it made since Im very particular and I didnt want anything missing...this is in addition to my Urdu and English Nikah Nama's.Maybe what Batley Khan is saying is right cause he knows more about these things...but like I said before...there's no harm in getting it made....because rules change like crazy:(

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Ali-jaan wrote:
shade00 wrote:Hi,
Just wanted to ask about call records for spouse visa.
My wife contacts me via "telenor" and i print her bills out via the net!
I call her via Lyca mobile and do the same from my side.
Will that be okay for the case??
Will they accept those records??
If not then what is the best way for proof of contact?
I also keep my cards and have circled the payment when i top up by my debit card. Shes has kept her cards aswel.
thank you.

I strongly recommend for proof of contact Skype calls and Emails its best for spouse visa just download
Skype Messenger from net and make ur id ask same to ur partner and start making calls to each other
when u need proof of contact just go to history option and print out the history and also take screen
print during ur calls by print screen option its so simple. i used to make calls to my wife in UK
every day hrs n hrs :lol: and i attached that proof of contact with my application
no calling cards n cell bills.

The gud thing is that its totally freeeee for more help pm me thanks.

Regards,
@li

Asa!
I couldnt help noticing your message because I skype with my husband at various times throughout the day...either on the laptop or idiot-phone...however I could only print the history by copy pasting it as a word document.Is there any other way to do this???? Also, how do I to take out a screen print?
Please help!
Thanks!

general

Post by general » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 pm

First of all Salaams to all the brothers and sisters here. I have been a frequent visitor to this forum for sometime now and it has been very informative, helpful and supportive. Since this thread is specifically dealing with Pakistani applications i thought I should ask the Q here.
'
I am about to submit my wife and sons settlement application, and wanted to know will an accommodation report be enough from my solicitor stating I am the owner and how many rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and Spam, and that my mum, dad, brother and sister reside there. The house is on my name but I and my family are all in Pakistan. The house has 6 bedrooms living room front room and 2 bathrooms and a separate Spam. I have over 20k sterling from property I have sold I have foreign currency account here in pakistan. 3 of my children are British citizens by birth. We have lived in Pakistan for past 5 years, my wife and eldest son overstayed 7 years but left on there own accord in 2006. Got TB test in 2 weeks and English Test this week, Inshallah Language won't be a problem the wife has been learning english non stop.

I have got usual original marriage cert with certified translation, sons birth cert with certified translation. I will be submitting certified colour photocopies of children's British passports and birth certificates. And a lengthy letter stating current circumstances and explaining the reasons for her previous immigration violations, which is complete and utter ignorance and when we decided to visit Pakistan we realized our mistake and decided to leave the country on our own accord.

We have no family photos because all my photos were on my hard drive and that malfunctioned and I lost 10 years of pics,,literally hundreds. But we will be submitting some family pics we have taken recently.

Please could all the more experienced members suggest any thing else which I could submit or need to submit,,, Thanks guys

safia

Re: appeal

Post by safia » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Ali-jaan wrote:
safia wrote:sallamz..i just wanted to ask when you submit your appeal do you count from the day u submit appeal or from the day u receive confirmation for e.g i submitted my appeal to loughborough on the 24th of december..received confirmation letter on the 22nd january..so when shud i hear from them because im hoping it will be overturned....and if i do not hear from them in 3 months does it mean its going to go to court????

The timing of Review/Overturn:

3 months max from the day when u submitted your appeal so if u not received call letter with in 3 months after ur appeal submission
its mean you will see your case in Court.

Regards,
@li
THankyou very much 4 ur reply.....if im lucky i shud hear something within the next 2 weeks.....plz remember me in ur duas....jazakallah
'SOF'

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 pm

MojoJojo wrote:
VisaAhmad10 wrote:Just read MojoJojo's post earlier about needing a Nadra nikah nama.

Can someone confirm that applicants have to have a nadra registered certiifcate as proof of marriage?

Haven't heard of a nadra nikah nama before. My wife has an urdu nikah nama with an english translation that's been attested.

Asa.
Well there is something called a NADRA nikah nama since I got it made and I have it...the official at the NADRA centre advised me to get it made before I applied since it is mandatory now for people who want to go abroad....He said it makes it easier for you to prove that your marriage is genuine since the Home office people liaise with NADRA to validate your identity and documents.You can skip making this ofcourse its entirely up to you.I got it made since Im very particular and I didnt want anything missing...this is in addition to my Urdu and English Nikah Nama's.Maybe what Batley Khan is saying is right cause he knows more about these things...but like I said before...there's no harm in getting it made....because rules change like crazy:(
Did you pay for this . If so how much?

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 am

MojoJojo wrote:Asa!
I couldnt help noticing your message because I skype with my husband at various times throughout the day...either on the laptop or idiot-phone...however I could only print the history by copy pasting it as a word document.Is there any other way to do this???? Also, how do I to take out a screen print?
Please help!
Thanks!

Ok well here is the way how u take Screen Print just open Skype Messenger on desktop then call ur partner there should be two windows on ur desktop
ok then u just press Print Screen key in ur keyboard it should be in ur keyboard top keys there is F9, F10 or F11 keys in some laptops keyboard
u need to activate it by pressing hold down Fn key then press Print Screen key after that just open Paint program (click on start all programs
accessories then Paint) ok now ur Paint program is open u just go to edit option on the top and press paste u will see all ur desktop image in
ur Paint program now u just save it as JPG so here is ur Screen Print. do same way to take screen print during ur calls and history window.
i hope u understand thanks gud luck.

Note. make sure u and ur partner set up their profiles with display pics.

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:49 am

shahzad80 wrote:
Ali-jaan wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:Ali

On what grounds you were refused.

Shahzad

Just few points but all bullshit the main point was my wife bank statement coz i never submitted wife bank statement with application
coz that time she didn't hve saving in her a/c so i submitted my bank statement which was fair enough as my solicitor said.
but they not satisfied with my bank statement that time but finally they are Majboor to review the case
and then granted me Visa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: coz my case was genuine n very strong.

Regards,
@li
Is this fair they wasted yours six months on baseless refusal.
Anyway good luck and have a nice time in UK.

Shahzad

Yes bro, you right its all bullshit and just waiting our time.

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:56 am

Manno1 wrote: Hi Ali I applied for Tier 1 dependent Visa.
hmm sorry Manno actually i don't hve much information about Tier 1 dependent Visa but i hope other board members will help you.
all the best

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:04 am

batleykhan wrote:Please note that I am flying out on PIA flight from Manchester to Islamabad on 12th March and will be returning to Manchster on 2nd April.

I am going out to distribute the £123000 that I collected for the Pakistan flood victims ( some of which came from donations from members of this forum).

I intend to distribute the money in Punjab and Sindh after distributing over 50 lakh in Khyber area on my last visit in September.

Please make duas for me to suceed.Its a very difficult task as we intend to personally visit,assess the needs of individals and then give them the money in their own hand. that way we know teh money reaches those who desperately need it instaed of it going into the pockets of corrupt officials.

Obviusly during this period I will not be able to anwser your posts, so you have to bear with me till my return. I intend ti visit Fedexs office in Islamabad to lodge my nieces application and at the same time make inquiries about the procedure regarding the english test.

Thanks to all those who have donated in the past and recently. May Allah reward you and help you suceed with your applications.
Good luck Moderator for this great mission God bless you. JazakAllah

Regards,
@ali
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 am

AOA786

Hello everybody.

Please tell me what that means becouse i send email to UKHUB about to know the status of my passport becouse i resubmitted my passport with calling letter on 24 Feb 2011 for visa process and yesterday i email them to ask the status and they reply this below,

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email of 7th march 2011 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at www.ukvacpk.com .

Yours sincerely,

Visa Enquiry Desk 8

please comment on that thanks.

Jazak allah khair.

lahoree
Newly Registered

help needed

Post by lahoree » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 am

AOA to all.
I'm newly registered but I am a constant reader of this forum and topic for quite some time. Somehow I am now in need of some advice as I am very confussed and don't know what to do... Thank you in advance for all those who will spare time to reply me.

This is my case:
I am an EEA national but living and working in Pakistan for few years now. Me and my Pakistani husband planned to visit my own country of birth and nationality and also to spend few days in London. After being granted the visa for my own country (EEA), my husband applied for an EEA family permit to BHC Islamabad to visit UK accompanied by myself. Innitialy we thought to apply for a visitor visa but on UKBA website is specified that if we travel together, then he should apply for an EEA family permit instead of visitor visa.

Now the problem is that he received a call from BHC Islamabad and the ECO said that my husband applied for the wrong visa so they are going to return his application and he should apply for visitor visa. It sounded as if they don't refuse him but just return his application to him so in this case there will be no right of appeal.

This is against the advice given on UKBA website and we really don't know what to do. As we have the right to apply under EU law then why they should force us to apply under UK immigration law and pay high fees etc...

I would really appreciate if anyone could advise what should we do in this case.

Many thanks and regards.

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Ali-jaan wrote:
Please help!
Thanks!

Ok well here is the way how u take Screen Print just open Skype Messenger on desktop then call ur partner there should be two windows on ur desktop
ok then u just press Print Screen key in ur keyboard it should be in ur keyboard top keys there is F9, F10 or F11 keys in some laptops keyboard
u need to activate it by pressing hold down Fn key then press Print Screen key after that just open Paint program (click on start all programs
accessories then Paint) ok now ur Paint program is open u just go to edit option on the top and press paste u will see all ur desktop image in
ur Paint program now u just save it as JPG so here is ur Screen Print. do same way to take screen print during ur calls and history window.

Regards,
@li

Thanks so much...im going to try this straight away!!
Im sorry it says here idiot-phone when I wrote Iphne!...wonder how that got changed...im not rude or anything:D

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:13 pm

MojoJojo wrote: Thanks so much...im going to try this straight away!!
Im sorry it says here idiot-phone when I wrote Iphne!...wonder how that got changed...im not rude or anything:D
Please for that method use PC or Laptop only i not recommended ifone. thanks.

Regard,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Ali-jaan wrote:
Please help!
Thanks!

Regards,
@li

This is a very very good method!...i tried it.
JazaAllah for teaching us how.
tc

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:12 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Hello everybody.

Please tell me what that means becouse i send email to UKHUB about to know the status of my passport becouse i resubmitted my passport with calling letter on 24 Feb 2011 for visa process and yesterday i email them to ask the status and they reply this below,

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email of 7th march 2011 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at www.ukvacpk.com .

Yours sincerely,

Visa Enquiry Desk 8

please comment on that thanks.

Jazak allah khair.

yours passport has been stamped.Wait for its to arrive.

Shahzad
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 am

Just a quick question if you want to send you Appeal papers where do you sent them for a quick replay

Croydon , Abu Dhabi , Leicester

Also do you resubmitted all the document you submitted or just what that the points that they refusal on.

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:49 am

Yas2010 wrote:Just a quick question if you want to send you Appeal papers where do you sent them for a quick replay

Also do you resubmitted all the document you submitted or just what that the points that they refusal on.
You should send them to the same centre where your visa was refused.

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:40 am

Yas2010 wrote:Just a quick question if you want to send you Appeal papers where do you sent them for a quick replay

Croydon is best no need for submitting all the documents just appeal form and refusal letter.

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Ali-jaan wrote:

Croydon is best no need for submitting all the documents just appeal form and refusal letter.

Regards,
@li

Are you sure that you dont need to submit extra documents for prove what was already submit to them they have not looked at the informtion

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Yas2010 wrote: Are you sure that you dont need to submit extra documents for prove what was already submit to them they have not looked at the informtion

ya im sure thats why i told you coz i posted everything here according to my experience.
one thing more if u going for appeal i recommended go with solicitor don't go with urself
only thanks rest up to you.

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:49 pm

batleykhan wrote:
MojoJojo wrote:

Asa.
Did you pay for this . If so how much?

Asa!
I remember paying just under Rs100 for a pink form at the CBC(the equivalent of Union Council in D.H.A)....you have to fill in both your and your spouse's details as written in respective ID Cards and Nikah Nama.Then submit it along with your ID Card copy,spouses ID Card or NICOP card copy,Mufti's ID card copy and Urdu Nikah Nama copy.It takes 10 working days to enter into NADRA database.

Once this "NADRA Computerized Nikah Nama"(that's what they call it) is made....you can get your name changed in ID Card in a jiffy.