ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 am

Hussain7860 wrote:@Musriz, Do you have a solid source that the decision is about the threshold expected after 2 weeks? My application is on hold due to financial part,they asked me additional documents which I have sent but that they mentioned it still might be on hold until the decision announced .
Yes I received an email from Britcits who are campaigning against the immigration rules. You can follow them on twiiter/facebook. Britcits are a group of barristers/solicitors, they have their inside sources.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:58 am

musriz wrote:
Hussain7860 wrote:@Musriz, Do you have a solid source that the decision is about the threshold expected after 2 weeks? My application is on hold due to financial part,they asked me additional documents which I have sent but that they mentioned it still might be on hold until the decision announced .
Yes I received an email from Britcits who are campaigning against the immigration rules. You can follow them on twiiter/facebook. Britcits are a group of barristers/solicitors, they have their inside sources.
They have been discussing it on Twitter, they did say it should be 2 weeks from now but they also said the home office is likely to appeal so the final judgement could be over a year away.

This just confirms to me that the Conservative government are purposefully doing this so they can brag about low immigration numbers in the run up to the general election. It's all about statistics... They don't give a damn about ruining people's lives.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:24 am

musriz wrote:Sophia20- get him to start improving his english right away. You should also speak to him in english and prepare him fully.
Mustiz can u plz trll me what they think about feb applicants

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:54 am

Xiko wrote:Hello Everyone

My wife got visa today

Applied 3rd Dec 2013
RFC 4 July Collected Visa Granted Alhamdulilah
Was it an interview or just pick up and collect from Gerry office?

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:55 am

yasen wrote:Wife got visa yestrday

28 jan applied
Dla
Was it a interview or just pick up from Gerry office?

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:33 pm

musriz wrote:Sophia20- get him to start improving his english right away. You should also speak to him in english and prepare him fully.
I have been for over past 3 years, lol but still im getting no where :roll:

Musriz if the court case is in our favour, how long till it stays in our favour?
Roughly its been two years now since the new rules came in, so maybe another two years if home office lost and appealed?

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:43 pm

sophia20 wrote:
I have been for over past 3 years, lol but still im getting no where :roll:

Musriz if the court case is in our favour, how long till it stays in our favour?
Roughly its been two years now since the new rules came in, so maybe another two years if home office lost and appealed?
If the case goes in favour of lowering the income threshold, more than likely the Home Office will appeal.
So until that appeal decision the income threshold will not be changed.
That process could be atleast another year from now.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:
Im sorry I dont understand your question. What, who thinks abt Feb applicants ??
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

saqlain_1
Newly Registered

Post by saqlain_1 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:56 pm

Salam, I have been reading all the posts on here for the last 10 days. I think its great that there is a service like this for everyone to share there experience and to help one another.

I have an issue and wanted some advice........

I applied from Islamabad for my wifes case on 8th May 2014.

All my documents are fine however I have just found out the company I worked for have gone under and although they have paid me my correct salary into my bank account and on wage slips have shown the taxes to deduct, I have been told that they have not paid my PAYE or National Insurance for the past 8 months. I am now unsure what to do? Should I find out if I can pay my taxes myself in order for them not to raise this issue?

Please advise........... Jzk

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:32 pm

musriz wrote:
Shaggy000 wrote:
Im sorry I dont understand your question. What, who thinks abt Feb applicants ??
I mean to say did u have any idea that when ukba look out the feburary applications ..!???

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Mustiz can u plz trll me what they think about feb applicants[/quote]

Im sorry I dont understand your question. What, who thinks abt Feb applicants ??[/quote]
I mean to say did u have any idea that when ukba look out the feburary applications ..!???[/quote]

I really dont know when they will look at Feb applicants.
My only guess is it cant be too far as they have started to clear their backlog.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:14 pm

saqlain_1 wrote:Salam, I have been reading all the posts on here for the last 10 days. I think its great that there is a service like this for everyone to share there experience and to help one another.

I have an issue and wanted some advice........

I applied from Islamabad for my wifes case on 8th May 2014.

All my documents are fine however I have just found out the company I worked for have gone under and although they have paid me my correct salary into my bank account and on wage slips have shown the taxes to deduct, I have been told that they have not paid my PAYE or National Insurance for the past 8 months. I am now unsure what to do? Should I find out if I can pay my taxes myself in order for them not to raise this issue?

Please advise........... Jzk
Brother BHC will make enquiries from HMRC with regard to your employment. If your tax and NI have not been paid BHC will think you are not working, which in reality is as it is showing according to HMRC. They will not have any record of employment abt you since ur tax n NI have not been paid.
You really need to get in touch with HMRC and see where you stand.
Even if it was possible for you to pay the arrears you dont have any employment so right away they will refuse you.
Im sorry its really not looking very good.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:56 pm

[quote="musriz"]The courts will be giving their draft version to the legal team next week. Week after the official court decision will be given.

All those on hold have waited patiently for such a long time. I sincerely pray the decision is in all of your favours. So just another 2 weeks now In Shaa Allah. X

Where did you get this information from?

Im so happy finally the decision is going to be known. Insha Allah the income threshold will be lowered. Thanks for your prays.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:29 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
musriz wrote:The courts will be giving their draft version to the legal team next week. Week after the official court decision will be given.

All those on hold have waited patiently for such a long time. I sincerely pray the decision is in all of your favours. So just another 2 weeks now In Shaa Allah. X

Where did you get this information from?

Im so happy finally the decision is going to be known. Insha Allah the income threshold will be lowered. Thanks for your prays.
InshaAllah ... But like people are saying, the wait may continue :-(

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm

To Saf786

Just have to hope and pray that its doesnt.

Kuffs
Newly Registered

Post by Kuffs » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Hi all,

I have emailed ukiv enquiries 3 times now and I have had no reply for any of my emails. I was getting very quick replies beforehand. But since my 25th June email I had no response. I have emailed them 3 times since. I have been waiting for over 6 months and I want to escalate my wife's case but they are not responding!?

What can I do, please help? :(

Thanks

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:48 pm

To those who have given their applications in, did u guys give certified passport photocopies :?: :!:
And who can certify it for u :?:

Kuffs
Newly Registered

Post by Kuffs » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:08 am

sophia20 wrote:To those who have given their applications in, did u guys give certified passport photocopies :?: :!:
Yes I gave a certified copy of my passport and I think any notary service / lawyer can do it for you.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:23 am

Kuffs wrote:
sophia20 wrote:To those who have given their applications in, did u guys give certified passport photocopies :?: :!:
Yes I gave a certified copy of my passport and I think any notary service / lawyer can do it for you.
Thanks, is it compulsory to certify them?, last time we didn't! I just read on another thread that they can refuse u if its not cetified, I'm confused.
Can a solicitor certify it for u?
Is there anything else that needs to be certified?

And if I were u, I'd keep emailing them and just wait it out :)

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:38 am

My passport copy was also certified for my husband application. We used a solicitor to certify them, solicitors charge a small fee for this. I advise you to certify the passport, better safe than sorry.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:41 am

Kuffs wrote:Hi all,

I have emailed ukiv enquiries 3 times now and I have had no reply for any of my emails. I was getting very quick replies beforehand. But since my 25th June email I had no response. I have emailed them 3 times since. I have been waiting for over 6 months and I want to escalate my wife's case but they are not responding!?

What can I do, please help? :(

Thanks
My advice to you is on the subject line of the email write 4TH EMAIL, STILL NO RESPONSE BACK !, thats what i normally write when they ignore our emails, this might work for you too.

Beena

Post by Beena » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:15 am

sophia20 wrote:
Kuffs wrote:
Thanks, is it compulsory to certify them?, last time we didn't! I just read on another thread that they can refuse u if its not cetified, I'm confused.
Can a solicitor certify it for u?
Is there anything else that needs to be certified?

And if I were u, I'd keep emailing them and just wait it out :)

Ask your solicitor to hun, they dont have to be specialing in immigration or anything, just say you need a solicitor for notary.. i would personally have all proofs of identity certified, ie passport, national insurance number copy etc.. also, any visa stamps that you may photocopy.. tbh whatever they say needs certifying, ask them to do so.. im.sorry i cant remember what i had certified, but i did get my solicitor to certify most.. doesnt cost much either tbh :)

Also, ask the same solicitor to write you a brief letter so u can attach with your case, outlining your name address dob, and just to say that you went to them for this reason, for a visa for ur hubby bla bla and that all documents are real, and sufficient enough for a visa
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:20 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
My passport copy was also certified for my husband application. We used a solicitor to certify them, solicitors charge a small fee for this. I advise you to certify the passport, better safe than sorry.
Thanks alwayshope I will get that done this time by solicitor :)

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:28 am

Ask your solicitor to hun, they dont have to be specialing in immigration or anything, just say you need a solicitor for notary.. i would personally have all proofs of identity certified, ie passport, national insurance number copy etc.. also, any visa stamps that you may photocopy.. tbh whatever they say needs certifying, ask them to do so.. im.sorry i cant remember what i had certified, but i did get my solicitor to certify most.. doesnt cost much either tbh :)

Also, ask the same solicitor to write you a brief letter so u can attach with your case, outlining your name address dob, and just to say that you went to them for this reason, for a visa for ur hubby bla bla and that all documents are real, and sufficient enough for a visa[/quote]

Thanks beena! Ill get all that done too. U lot are giving me more work to do lol
OK ni num copy aswell? Do I need that aswell?!! :?

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:42 am

Regarding your current visa status, our system shows the decision for your
application has been delayed on 08/05/2014 whilst further enquiries are
conducted. I was wondering whether you received an email that contains
'@fco.gov.uk'. Could you also check your spam and junk email box too.
Could you also check the automatic delete function of you email setup. Once
found, you will see the specific instruction that within how many days you
will need to send more original documents (or a scanned copy) within a
certain time limit. It is your responsibility to check your spam and junk
mail box. Please ensure you send more supporting document within the time
limit.
I got the mail from ukvi ...what does it mean??