ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sami3

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sami3 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:09 pm

phaara wrote:yes maybe english test.. i also did toeic test via NTS.. you right they should atleast invite.. im also waiting.. but look how lucky you islamabad lahore and mirpur guys that most of applicants atleast getting visa n interviews almost daily but i hardly seen khi applicant.. thats make me more worried seriously.. pls make dua..
sure inshAllah you will hear some good news soon. I wish i knew about the English test before. she took ETS test but she speaks good English. I guess they just need any excuse to delay visas :(

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:13 pm

sami3 wrote:My husband went for an interview on Tuesday... and they did the exact same thing to him!!!
But thankfully, my husband speaks good English! :)

I think they were just testing his English skills ..x
Hi

When and where did you apply? i applied for my wife's visa on 20th January but still getting no where :( aah my shoulders are drooping. you know this long distance relationships doesn't work for that long :( we are fighting everyday :( i have lost hope. P.S what English test did your husband take?

Thanks[/quote]
Dnt worry bro i shahallah everything will be fine. I have same situation i applied 20th January 2014. Islamabad. I applied with two jobs but still hear nothing even now UKVI are not replying my emails.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:
sami3 wrote:My husband went for an interview on Tuesday... and they did the exact same thing to him!!!

Hi

When and where did you apply? i applied for my wife's visa on 20th January but still getting no where :( aah my shoulders are drooping. you know this long distance relationships doesn't work for that long :( we are fighting everyday :( i have lost hope. P.S what English test did your husband take?

Thanks
Dnt worry bro i shahallah everything will be fine. I have same situation i applied 20th January 2014. Islamabad. I applied with two jobs but still hear nothing even now UKVI are not replying my emails.[/quote]

yes i can imagine the agony. Btw which English test did you take?

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:55 pm

sami3 wrote:
Safikazmi12 wrote:

Hi

Thanks
Dnt worry bro i shahallah everything will be fine. I have same situation i applied 20th January 2014. Islamabad. I applied with two jobs but still hear nothing even now UKVI are not replying my emails.
yes i can imagine the agony. Btw which English test did you take?[/quote]
Bro I do TOEIC from NTS in 2012. and then I apply visa from ABUDHABI in APRIL 2013 and rejected I got reply within 2 days. After I came back to Pakistan and my test was going to expire on March 2014. so already passed IELTS from ABUDHABI. got 6 bands out of 9.
MY TIMELINE:

sumeensaleem
Newly Registered

Post by sumeensaleem » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi
i applied for my husband visa on the 28/02/2014 in mirpur
changed state on the 10/03/2014

we have not heard anything as of yet however ive been reading this thread for a very long time and i now have a question.

I had two jobs to help me meet the 18,600 requirement.
my salary was £19,000, i had 6months wage slips and bank statements to prove this.

is my application on hold because i had two jobs?

Regards
sumeen saleem

fades
Newly Registered

Post by fades » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 pm

sumeensaleem wrote:Hi

we have not heard anything as of yet however ive been reading this thread for a very long time and i now have a question.

my salary was £19,000, i had 6months wage slips and bank statements to prove this.

Regards
sumeen saleem
Salam

As per offical guide for eco they cant hold your case due to that but they might do all the required checks to find the legitimacy of your paperwork. If i was you i would ring inland revenue and ask for a letter confirming my tax paid for the year and email that letter to visa enquiry islamabad. they will accept all evidence as they have not made a decision on your file yet. Also send them your P60 to prove your annual income for year 2013/2014.

Hope this help IA

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:36 pm

sumeensaleem wrote:Hi

Regards
sumeen saleem
I have same like this. So why u r assuming your self that u r on hold here r peoples who hear nothing about their applications. So just make sabar inshahllah every thing will be fine.
About their visas.
MY TIMELINE:

moizraja
Newly Registered

Post by moizraja » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Salam all,
I think all of us who applied from islamabad are facing more delay!!all of janury or dec islmbd applicnts??
I apply frm isl on 17/01/2014

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 pm

moizraja wrote:Salam all,
I think all of us who applied from islamabad are facing more delay!!all of janury or dec islmbd applicnts??
I apply frm isl on 17/01/2014
You are right Moiz Raja i also applied 20 January 2014. But what we people can do? Except wait and see policy. Or otherwise emailing to UKVI.
MY TIMELINE:

Anisanaeem
Newly Registered

Post by Anisanaeem » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi
My husband was called for interview yesterday And they asked him all sorts of questions including personal too and while hubby was there they rang me in uk and did a short interview with me then they said to hubby Gerry will contct him anyone else had something similar happen and do they give visa because majority are given there

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Salaam all
For the past few months I've been reading all the posts congrats to all those whose visas have been granted. I would like to know if people whose visas are on hold are being called for an interview, two people whose visas were on hold were called for an interview. Any updates plz?

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Any1 applied in sept and still waiting, its 10 months next week abd i am still waiting, this is very frustrating, i applied with 2 jobs earning 19k plus and still processing. They asked for additional documents which i sent in april and no reply. I have emailec bch number of time and no reply also got my mp to contact them. Just need to wait. Hope the visa is granted soon. Any1 with the same experience want to share. Keep me in your duas

Haze77

Post by Haze77 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Hi,

As I posted earlier, they are not accepting our rental income because the rent was not being paid direct into the bank account but it was paid in cash. They have placced case on hold pending the court decision.

Anyway we arre sending more documents to support the rental income is genuine.

My question is that, can we request them that if they reject again that don't put our case on hold but reject it. This way , I am thinking that we can appeal and I feel we have strong evidence that the rental income is genuine. This is the only thing they objected to.

If they do put it on hold, is there any way this can be appealed against?

Also it says in the BHC letter that we can submit additional documents at Gerry's office. I assume submitting them at our local Gerry's office will be ok?

Many Thanks.

I pray Allah helps all of us.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 am

Sarah786 wrote:Salaam all
For the past few months I've been reading all the posts congrats to all those whose visas have been granted. I would like to know if people whose visas are on hold are being called for an interview, two people whose visas were on hold were called for an interview. Any updates plz?
Are you saying that you know 2 people who were on hold and have been called for interview? Did they get visa granted?

Anywayz the income threshold decision should be known today. Insha Allah will be lowered. Im so nervous wondering what the judge would have decided !
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:14 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Salaam all
Are you saying that you know 2 people who were on hold and have been called for interview? Did they get visa granted?

Anywayz the income threshold decision should be known today. Insha Allah will be lowered. Im so nervous wondering what the judge would have decided !

Yes two people I know, applications were on hold they were called or an interview and their visas were granted. Inshallah all goes well tomorrow I'm scared but inshallah the decision is in favour to us and an end to all our miseries.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 am

Sarah786

Thanks now i can start hoping that my husband gets called in for interview. Hopefully our wait will be over soon.

Can i ask do you know what reason there application was on hold? Were they asked to send further documents which they never accepted, or did they accept the documents and thats why they were called for interview?
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:32 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Sarah786

Thanks now i can start hoping that my husband gets called in for interview. Hopefully our wait will be over soon.

Can i ask do you know what reason there application was on hold? Were they asked to send further documents which they never accepted, or did they accept the documents and thats why they were called for interview?
Thr application was on hold for not meeting income threshold, they were not asked to send any additional documents, and I've never been asked to send in additional documents. I don't know what's asked in these interviews I would like to know... Nd this gives us hope inshallah our time will come. Let's pray this judgement is in our favour tomorrow and that if it is appeal is disallowed.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:46 am

Guys any idea what time almost bhc call??
Hope we all can get intervw and then visa IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 am

phaara wrote:Guys any idea what time almost bhc call??
Hope we all can get intervw and then visa IA
Phaara they called me hubby around 12 -12.30 midday pak time.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:23 am

I e-mailed UKVI a few days ago and got this response, telling me the same as many other responses that a decision on our has been delayed, and that the application is still in processing; 'further checks being carried out.'

However, this time the UKVI rep, has also mentioned that the respective visa application we applied from will contact us in a few days time, if they need any further documents regarding the application.

Maybe we will get a decision in a few days time? Not sure. :?:

Just to add, today is the 30th working day since we applied.
Last edited by prayforus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:46 am

Haze77 wrote:Hi,

As I posted earlier, they are not accepting our rental income because the rent was not being paid direct into the bank account but it was paid in cash. They have placced case on hold pending the court decision.

Anyway we arre sending more documents to support the rental income is genuine.

My question is that, can we request them that if they reject again that don't put our case on hold but reject it. This way , I am thinking that we can appeal and I feel we have strong evidence that the rental income is genuine. This is the only thing they objected to.

If they do put it on hold, is there any way this can be appealed against?

Also it says in the BHC letter that we can submit additional documents at Gerry's office. I assume submitting them at our local Gerry's office will be ok?

Many Thanks.

I pray Allah helps all of us.
You cant ask BHC to do anything neither grant nor refuse. Your best solution would be to withdraw and reapply with fresh evidence otherwise you will be put on hold until the decision on income threshold is decided which is today but result and implementation of the court decision is unlikely to happen this year.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:42 am

Thankyou for reply musriz. Hope u relax and happy now MA. Whch city of u.k u belongs to (if u dont mind, u can pm )

My 24th week abt to start realy in stress. Should i wait or remind them that i'm also an applicant who submitd application lol
What to do sis
Wese i've noticd that when ever we say somethng to ukvi no specification according to applicant case.they reply wat thay want to and normaly same all emails like in process or delay or furthr check or not assess yet etc. Sometime feels like what r thay doing whole weeks lol. I mean now seriously tired of waiting. Can't wait more. Pls make dua..

Prayforus @ when did u apply
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:47 am

phaara wrote:
Re-applied CAT A + CAT D again - first time we were put on hold due to savings not being in account for 6 months.

Online Application: 25/05/2014
Documents Submitted: 30/05/2014 - Gerrys Mirpur
Documents Sent to Mirpur Decision Making Centre: 02/06/2014
No record of application received: 04/06/2014
Application received, but not assessed: 09/06/2014
Application assessed by ECO, decision delayed while further enquiries are conducted - UKVI E-mail response: 16/06/2014, 19/06/2014, 28/06/2014, 11/07/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:55 am

prayforus wrote:
phaara wrote:
Re-applied CAT A + CAT D again - first time we were put on hold due to savings not being in account for 6 months.

Online Application: 25/05/2014
Documents Submitted: 30/05/2014 - Gerrys Mirpur
Documents Sent to Mirpur Decision Making Centre: 02/06/2014
No record of application received: 04/06/2014
Application received, but not assessed: 09/06/2014
Application assessed by ECO, decision delayed while further enquiries are conducted - UKVI E-mail response: 16/06/2014, 19/06/2014, 28/06/2014, 11/07/2014
Thats why i'm also hesitate to email ukvi feeling like they wil say to me also for undr proces or something
But we have no other option except emailing
May allah accept our dua reduce our difficulties and change our worries into happiness IA
May you me and everyone hear good news soon IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:03 am

Well it's been 24 working days since I was informed that an ECO has seen our application, and that further checks are being conducted. I can only wait to see what happens, but it's absolutely insane that it takes so long to make a decision.

I've seen on border agency programs they make a few phone-calls and have all the information they need. Yet, in spouse visa cases some take longer then 6 months. What are they doing exactly, finding out what kind of the tree the papers submitted were made from?

I can understand that external checks do take time, yet isn't that what fax machines, and e-mails were invented for? To get information sent/received more efficiently/quickly? I can also understand that there are a lot more applications to deal with, if they decided to get more man-power maybe we wouldn't have this problem. /rantover.